View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:41 PM
md_em
Obsessed Fan

Sabrina, I agree with Nene, that's a very nice short fanfic, and we definitely don't have enough of them. If you feel like writing a longer one, I will read it for sure

Quote:
Me, the pessimistic way about A/W??????????? No, I'm still the optimistic one for sure! I LOVE the way this ship is written, the natural roadblocks, the friendship, well ....... everything!
But people who think they should be together right now or before the november sweeps are going to be disappointed, that's unrealistic. Of course people can fantasize about them doing the pervingact 7 times or perving in the shower ( I LOVE that word ) that's not what I was referring to. It was more about the speed and when they should be together or the going back to the friendship situation. I am very optimistic about the future of our favourite couple whether they show us (some of) the pervingact or not
I agree with your time line. I just hope we will get enough W&A to "satisfy our needs"

Quote:
I guess I'm in the minority on the bathroom scene, but I had no problems with it, no more than I was really shocked they went there on network and CBS on top of that! And that gives me hope that we're gonna see something on the premiere
No minority here, only W&A shippers, but those who are not are welcome to share our enthusiasm

Last edited by md_em; 07-21-2011 at 02:02 PM