Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

It would at least be nice to know first where exactly this has been airing! Pushing Daisies was finishing its run in Germany, I know, but I don't know where the posters on the Eli Stone thread live and no one's said anything explicit. But in any event, probably someone will make it available for viewers here. I hope.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
It would at least be nice to know first where exactly this has been airing! Pushing Daisies was finishing its run in Germany, I know, but I don't know where the posters on the Eli Stone thread live and no one's said anything explicit. But in any event, probably someone will make it available for viewers here. I hope.
The Eli Stone episodes have been airing in the UK. This particular episode is currently available from certain sources online, if you know what I mean . I'm gonna watch it tonight before I go to bed .
Old 04-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
The Eli Stone episodes have been airing in the UK. This particular episode is currently available from certain sources online, if you know what I mean . I'm gonna watch it tonight before I go to bed .
How do you know all of this stuff?
I know what you mean.....but I have absolutely no idea how to do that. I'm so jealous, GreyEyes! You're going to have such pleasant dreams tonight.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hate to dissapoint guys, but Greg only had one scene in the episode. It was just a cameo really. Major dissapointment.

Here's a detailed description of the episode and where Greg's character fits in (don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!): In the episode, Eli represents a dying woman named Diane who needs a new heart. She was supposed to get a heart from a young woman named Emma who had been in an accident, but Emma's parents changed their mind and decided not to give Diane their daughter's heart when they found out Diane is an athiest. Eli tries to find a way to get them to give Diane the heart. Greg's character shows up at Eli's office in the middle of the episode and tells one of the other lawyers that he's Emma's ex-boyfriend. He says that Emma would have wanted her heart to go to Diane. He explains that Emma had stopped believing in her religion but was too scared to tell her parents. He gives the lawyer e-mails Emma had sent him to prove it. That's it as far as Greg's character is concerned. He hands over the e-mails and we don't see him again.

Last edited by GreyEyes; 04-07-2009 at 08:00 AM
Old 04-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, GreyEyes.

So, even when Greg actually works, disappointment is inevitable for us, . Okay, clearly his reservations concerning Privileged had nothing to do with the size of the role. Unless he did this first and decided he wanted something a heck of a lot more substantial from Rina's show, heh.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hate to dissapoint guys, but Greg only had one scene in the episode. It was just a cameo really. Major dissapointment.
I feel so badly for him as well as his fans. Why does an actor that is so talented have to nibble at crumbs?

I was thinking about Greg last night (maybe it was because I read your post, GreyEyes.) I had the TV on and who appears? The part-time Guidance Counselor of County High (the one whose wife was a victim of the coal mine accident). Granted.....it was a commercial about Flatulence (GasX)....but...I thought to myself, "Even he gets to be on TV!"
I'm desperate. I'll even take Greg in a commercial.....maybe for Hair color products?
Old 04-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Does he at least wear glasses? We need something!

Maybe filming the show conflicted with one of his funky indie movies.

Thanks for the info GreyEyes. It sounds like his character is going to, at least, be pretty broken up about in the scene, so Greg can showcase his acting chops in his thirty seconds of screen time, heh.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Does he at least wear glasses? We need something!
No, he isn't wearing glasses.

Quote:
It sounds like his character is going to, at least, be pretty broken up about in the scene, so Greg can showcase his acting chops in his thirty seconds of screen time, heh.
Nope. His character is pretty calm and easygoing in the scene. It's not really a dramatic scene.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)

Nope. His character is pretty calm and easygoing in the scene. It's not really a dramatic scene.

Humph!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Here ya go, guys. Greg's one and only scene:

Download Here!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, GreyEyes!

Quote:
I'm desperate. I'll even take Greg in a commercial.....maybe for Hair color products?
Well, he is worth it.

His agent, however, is not. Nor is whoever's responsible for that new haircut.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks, GreyEyes!

His agent, however, is not. Nor is whoever's responsible for that new haircut.

Now he has a reverse mullet! It's short in the back and long in the front!
He's still adorable, though.

Thanks so much for that, GreyEyes!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Whoa, wait! Pushing Daisies is over?! Like, for good? And that was on in Germany... so I saw it... and didn't realize. I'm confused.

Back to Greg...

He's there! That is so great, even if it was just a scene. And he is adorable. It's so good to finally see something new of him.

Thank you so much, GreyEyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Why does an actor that is so talented have to nibble at crumbs?
I can't imagine that any actor, who actually has jobs, has to nibble at crumbs... maybe he's just acting as much as he needs to because he's shy... he looks shy. Or maybe he's getting paranoid! ("If I'm on TV too much, I'm gonna get a stalker and she's gonna stand on my lawn at night in a white night-gown staring up at my bedroom window singing 'Gregoryyy, Gregoryyy, Gregoryyy' in a creepy, high-pitched, horror-movie kind of voice. And she might get frustrated (or maybe it's a he! Oh, God! A fat guy in a white night-gown!)... and frustration leads to aggressoin and then she's gonna murder me... and then I'm dead. Nononono, I'm gonna hide right here and only come out when I need money.")
Old 04-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Or maybe he's getting paranoid! ("If I'm on TV too much, I'm gonna get a stalker and she's gonna stand on my lawn at night in a white night-gown staring up at my bedroom window singing 'Gregoryyy, Gregoryyy, Gregoryyy' in a creepy, high-pitched, horror-movie kind of voice. And she might get frustrated (or maybe it's a he! Oh, God! A fat guy in a white night-gown!)... and frustration leads to aggressoin and then she's gonna murder me... and then I'm dead. Nononono, I'm gonna hide right here and only come out when I need money.")
This needs to be the plot of Greg's next weird indie movie! Hee.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leo has super imagination. I'm sure that if she wrote a movie.....Greg would love it and audition for a part! Of course, Leo would hire him. :
Closed Thread   Post New Thread