Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

#2 for me as well.

Last call for votes, although it's pretty clear which one is going to go, heh.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Final two! Final round! Final votes! More final things! #2 is out, so it's season four Ephram vs season four Ephram.

Rules of the Survivor: Vote for the picture you like LEAST. Each round will last for a few days, so the picture with the most votes by the end of the day will be eliminated. We'll do this until we have a winner.

Ephram Look Survivor III

1. ELIMINATED

2. ELIMINATED

3. ELIMINATED

4. ELIMINATED

5. ELIMINATED

6. ELIMINATED

7. ELIMINATED

10. ELIMINATED

“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

(and, #9 was my favorite overall, once I set aside my fixation with the glasses, so, quite happy to see it make it to the Ephram Look Championship)
Old 03-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#8 as well.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I know it's quiet at the board at the moment and all, but, uh, we're going to need some more votes in here, peeps! Shadow, Leo, twentysomething, Hunnybunny and anyone else wanting to vote. Not to, uh, mention any names or anything.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm gonna go with... #8.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Addicted Fan

#8.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Damn.

Number 9
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Last call for votes! Although it's pretty obvious where this is going, hee, other than Mr. Rebel!

I should mention I'm going for #8 too.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I miss #2.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
I miss #2.
It made it to the final three, though. That's not half bad at all!

Alrighty, the highly anticipated (*snerk*) and shocking winner (*bigger snerk*) of the

Ephram Look Survivor III:

You voters are apparently suckers for Ephram in a suit, eh?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

*but moreso for Greg in glasses*

Just me, then?

You've had an awfully busy twenty minutes here, 'Tos. Hee.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

I liked the glasses too. It's too bad he didn't wear them on the show, though. Now that I think about it, Everwood was a very glasses-less town. Hmm.

Quote:
You've had an awfully busy twenty minutes here, 'Tos. Hee.
Hee, another one of my posting grooves. That will have to end here, with my bedtime. Not that I have a curfew, heh, but I do need to function tomorrow at school.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Are there any actors you would particularly like to see Greg work with? You know, if we had it our way and he was actually doing movies/TV that we could watch and had some control over him getting roles with these actors, heh.

James McAvoy would be a lot of fun. I really do think they could play brothers. Their similarities are just too uncanny to go wasted it. I really do think if Greg was better known in Hollywood, someone would make advantage of how bizarrely similar they look.

I was also thinking how much I would love to see Greg and Treat work together again, but not as father and son. I would like to see what chemistry they can pull off in different roles, because they play off each other so well. Of course, Greg would have to find himself on a terrible made for TV movie, or maybe would get lucky and be in one of Treat's rare good ones like Sarah got to do.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

McAvoy, for sure. I love him as an actor anyway, but, more importantly, how has no one important caught on to this yet? They can even make similar faces!:

Greg's version looks sort of dopey, for some reason. But still!

But stick a pair of glasses on Greg, and suddenly, he resembles an entirely different British actor, a guy named David Tennant:

So basically, I think we need Greg to play a brother to various Scottish dudes, hee.

Other actors, hmm. If we're going to talk Everwood reunions, I'd still like to see him on the same screen with Sarah at some point, just because I really do feel like they'd have some sort of chemistry. Something vaguely nerdy and possibly awkward, but there'd be something there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread