Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Patriots #14 Ephram/Greg appreciation thread: Somebody needs to find the guy and drag

Welcome to the 14th
Ephram Brown/ Gregory Smith Appreciation Thread

by Nika

Reason's We Love Gregory Smith|Reason's We Love Ephram Brown

Shipper List:
  1. AppleBehryGrl23
  2. Wilpen
  3. AngelaiDanes
  4. PennyLane16
  5. Jackie85
  6. Kitty Bob
  7. The Maria
  8. Princess_of_Mirkwood
  9. blueangel
  10. Celebritygirl*
  11. Gregory's Sweety
  12. sweet tooth
  13. EphramIsHot
  14. RoswellDreamer5
  15. Im_joels_littlethings
  16. ++Clara++
  17. CosmicKiss
  18. tav552
  19. Loony 4 Lupin
  20. ephram loves me
  21. Coffee
  22. buffyannAlex
  23. alwaysbeenyou
  24. _virgo_
  25. lafcia
  26. Tes!
  27. AlwaysHoldingOn
  28. alljess
  29. everwoodfan52
  30. Mrs. Brown
  31. JeannaJam
  32. Abomasum
  33. Jungle Julia
  34. oth is love
  35. detritus85
  36. kissmesweet
  37. Ali Marie
  38. mrs.scott

Greg Smith / Ephram Brown 's ABC

A very hot man
Blue eyes to die for
Clearly irresistible
Deserves every success
Ephram Brown
Forever will he be with Amy
Gorgeous and talented to no end
Hot, totally hot
In lieu of New York, Everwood!
Just the most caring boyfriend you'd ever want
Keep your hands off him, Madison
Loves his family, always be there for Andy and Delia
May he become a successful piano player
Nice tush
Out of this world
Passionate about Amy and Piano
Quick with sarcastic wit
Romantic person
Sensitive, Sensuous, Sensational
Trustworthy, Tender, and has a beautfiul Tush.
Understandably so, we all want him
Very gifted pianist
We all long to have an Ephram in our lives
X-rated thoughts fill our hearts when we see him.
Yummy...to be clear, he is drop dead Yumminess!
Ze sweetest boyfriend you'll find.

Ephram Look Survivor Winners

Previous Threads
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...ivor-62854325/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...-old-62837928/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...caps-62834655/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...ible-62782151/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...endless-51309/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...america-18330/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...ning-now-9137/

Links:
GregorySmith.net
IMDB Actor Profile Page [Gregory Smith]
Can't Stop Falling: Gregory Smith Fanlisting
GregorySmithCC: Your Ultimate Gregory Smith Resource
Piano Man///Everwood's Ephram Brown///The Fanlisting
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 12-21-2008 at 06:40 PM
Old 12-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! a new Greg thread!!

Leo, your title idea is great!

A new Greg/Ephram discussion topic is on it's way!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the title, Leo!

We've got a few discussion questions for this one, so I hope you're all excited for that, heh.

This one relates to the title:

What current TV show would be a good show for Greg to get a part in and what part would you write for him? Or, if you could write a TV show for Greg to star in, what would it be about? Do we want him in comedies, action, drama, cable, network, reality (*shudders*)? Or are we just so desperate to see him, we'll take him in anything, even reality (*shudders again*)? Just in general, what do we want to see Greg doing on TV, if he would actually listen to us?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that's a surprisingly difficult question.

I think I'd like to see him in something a little lighter than Everwood (though still a drama). Basically, it would be nice to see his particular strengths put to good use -- he's awesome with dry sarcasm and...I'm not sure how to characterize it, but that sort of rambling tangential thing? Which I'm unintentionally illustrating right now? -- and it would also be nice if he could use those strengths in a less tragic setting, heh.

I can't think of a particular currently-running show for him, though, so I guess it'd have to be the script I had been working on. His character would be a grad student, there'd be lots of dialogue, he'd work well in it.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
Wow, that's a surprisingly difficult question
You know, that really is a difficult question! How could Tos and I come up with such a question?
That's why we're waiting for others to answer first!

What current show would I like to see Greg star in? I know that most of our posters would want my head when they read this....so I probably should duck!

I'd like there to be a Ryan on Brothers and Sisters and I'd like him to be played by Greg. I would want him to be semi-anti-social, smart, sarcastic (just like Ephram!) How much fun would that be watching him try to fit in with the Walker family!
Yes, I would like him to be attracted to Rebecca. Why not? They have absolutely no parent ties. No incest would be involved. Just imagine the conflict he'd have with Justin because of this. There would be lots of drama.
I want to see Greg and Emily romantically involved again, and what better chance than to cast him as Ryan.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 12-15-2008 at 05:16 PM
Old 12-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Leo, your title idea is great!
Aw, stop dissing me!

I'll try to think of a character I'd like to see Greg play..
Old 12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love the title.

Man I just want to see Greg in something! Of course, nothing unworthy of his talent so I wouldn't want him on a cheesy soap or anything like that. Really, just anything that could show off his talent. Drama, comedy, whatever. He could pull off anything. He's like Emily in that way. Doesn't really matter what the material is, he can do wonders with it. I have to say I'm shocked Berlanti hasn't gotten him on the small screen again.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You know, that really is a difficult question! How could Tos and I come up with such a question?
We're just cruel, aren't we?

Quote:
I have to say I'm shocked Berlanti hasn't gotten him on the small screen again.
But he has! Or will, I should say. He'll be in the series finale of Eli Stone. And Rina's pushing to get him on her show too, so they're trying.

I also agree I'd like to see Greg in something lighter. A dramedy would be nice and it's why Betty and others wanted to see him on B&S, so he can do the drama as well as the comedy. If he does get on Privileged, I could see him making sure that Rina gets him some great comedic scenes.

I also would like to see him play a more confident character than Ephram. Ephram had his own confidence, especially by season four, but we've seen Sarah Drew play more confident characters recently, and I'd like to see that from Greg too. Although he really is so perfect as the introvert, hee. He's such a natural at it!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)

But he has! Or will, I should say. He'll be in the series finale of Eli Stone. And Rina's pushing to get him on her show too, so they're trying.
That's right! God I knew this about him on Stone because Alex even told me as much on AIM, I am so clueless.

When is that again? Does he have a big part?

Quote:
I also agree I'd like to see Greg in something lighter. A dramedy would be nice and it's why Betty and others wanted to see him on B&S, so he can do the drama as well as the comedy. If he does get on Privileged, I could see him making sure that Rina gets him some great comedic scenes.
That's so awesome. Could this really be happening?

Quote:
I also would like to see him play a more confident character than Ephram. Ephram had his own confidence, especially by season four, but we've seen Sarah Drew play more confident characters recently, and I'd like to see that from Greg too. Although he really is so perfect as the introvert, hee. He's such a natural at it!
He is!

I think I liked Greg best as Ephram in seasons 1 and 4. Why? Because he played both extremes so perfectly. Season 1, he played the somewhat immature, love-sick guy but in season 4 he was all grown up, filled with such bold confidence. He shined in both seasons. Every season, of course, but I really loved seeing the different Ephram's in theses two particular seasons because Greg did such an outstanding job portraying such a layered Ephram, a character that had come such a long way.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Aw, stop dissing me!

I'll try to think of a character I'd like to see Greg play..
Well... I had one day to think about it and, even though he is just making a movie in such a role... I'd really like to see him as a drug addict. I don't even know why, I just think it's a great role for him... even though I totally can't picture him as a med student on the way to being a surgeon... o.O
Old 12-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I liked Greg best as Ephram in seasons 1 and 4. Why? Because he played both extremes so perfectly. Season 1, he played the somewhat immature, love-sick guy but in season 4 he was all grown up, filled with such bold confidence.
Oh, I agree with this. I loved Ephram season one because you just couldn't help feeling for him in his pain of losing his mom, his pain of being lost in new surroundings, pulling for him to get the girl and be happy. Season 4...Ephram was really confident. Nothing bothered him. Even when he realized that he had bought a pinball machine for $2000 dollars....and didn't even know who he bought it from...he just shrugged....super cool Ephram!

Quote:
Well... I had one day to think about it and, even though he is just making a movie in such a role... I'd really like to see him as a drug addict. I don't even know why, I just think it's a great role for him..

I don't know about that. I kind of prefer Greg as a good guy.

Quote:
even though I totally can't picture him as a med student on the way to being a surgeon...
I could picture him as one of the new interns on Grey's Anatomy. I wonder who his love interest would be?
Old 12-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's right! God I knew this about him on Stone because Alex even told me as much on AIM, I am so clueless.
Hee. If it was Emily you would have it engraved in your head, wouldn't you? Stephanize Niznik as well as Tom Amandes (who is already on the show) will be on it too, if I'm remembering correctly.

It should be on Dec. 30th (ooh, only two weeks), but I have no idea how big his part will be. Hopefully huge, hee, but with it being the last episode and the focus being on the ensemble, I doubt he'll have the biggest part, but Berlanti does have a habit of surprising us.

Quote:
That's so awesome. Could this really be happening?
Privileged (Rina's show)? If it doesn't get canceled before he can come on, yes, hee. It seemed really likely because Rina had talked about it a few times, but she has to move quickly! B&S? No, someone's already been cast as Ryan. A creepy guy, hee.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
! B&S? No, someone's already been cast as Ryan. A creepy guy, hee.

A creepy guy? Oh, then it can't be Greg.

Seriously, do you know who's been cast in the part?
Old 12-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

BROTHERS & SISTERS Have Found Their Ryan! Give Me My Remote

Now tell me he doesn't look creepy, heh. A weird choice for the character, I think.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
BROTHERS & SISTERS Have Found Their Ryan! Give Me My Remote

Now tell me he doesn't look creepy, heh. A weird choice for the character, I think.
OMG. Even his hair is creepy!

How can they bi-pass Greg for that!?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread