Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2015, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Middle... I have a new ship!!!!!

Sue and Darrin! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them! Brilliant, brilliant job, TPTB, putting these two together! My parents and I have been catching up on the series and presently we're in the middle of season 4... this is when they get started... aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue is the middle child, and Darrin is Axl's (Sue's brother) friend... close friend! LOL So it's absolutely hilarious seeing Axl find out that his sister and close friend like each other... Axl is not taking it well.

Oh man, this pairing is wonderful because their personalities mesh... they're both eccentric but in a different way... Sue's eccentric, bubbly, energetic, always positive whereas Darrin's more of a relaxed, chill eccentric... but he's so sweet and decent... they've known each for years and it's just such a perfect pairing!

Yes, I am spoiled and know that in season 6 (present season airing on ABC) Darrin proposes to Sue and she turns him down because she's not ready and wants to take it slowly... Darrin is devastated but you can tell they're totally meant to be.

Their first kiss bonding over a trash can.

He even writes her a song about the kiss because they're awkward and haven't talked about it yet:

I love them!

Last edited by jediwands; 04-15-2015 at 05:13 PM
Old 04-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

He even writes her a song about the kiss because they're awkward and haven't talked about it yet:

:
Just adorable!!!
Old 04-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Just adorable!!!
Axl is still clueless at this point and has no idea! I love how he tells Darrin that Sue was crying.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

They are so adorable I can't stand it!

I diehard ship already! I think a triangle of sorts happens in season 6 though with a neighborhood boy who was a creep back in the day. Apparently he likes Sue and given that Sue and Darrin are shaky since she said no to the proposal they were on a break. Darrin wants to reunite but sees this other guy likes her but Sue's not proactively going for it with this other guy. It's just kind of "there" because Sue feels like she might not reunite with Darrin.

I just hope the triangle is sorted because I'm all in on Sue and Darrin as you can tell.
Old 04-15-2015, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

I almost felt bad for Ray at the end of Arrow, but then I remembered that he had to realize that Oliver is the reason that Felicity didn't say she loved him back. It still had to suck though.
Old 04-16-2015, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I almost felt bad for Ray at the end of Arrow, but then I remembered that he had to realize that Oliver is the reason that Felicity didn't say she loved him back. It still had to suck though.
It sucks for alot of us.

Quote:
I just hope the triangle is sorted because I'm all in on Sue and Darrin as you can tell
Michelle, I have no idea how I knew that.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Question about the Arrow: Where does the Morgue think Roy went?
Old 04-16-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It sucks for alot of us.

Michelle, I have no idea how I knew that.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Arrow
Wow, so Thea is really going to die?!?! Or will they somehow find her in time!! I thought when he meant he was going to give Oliver motivation he would kidnap her......killing her would seem to only fuel his hate more.

Ray was cracking me up as usual this episode Routh really plays him well....well enough I may just check out his spinoff when it airs. It was hard to watch him at the end but like you said Alan I think he really knew all along - like Felicity's mom said " I knew it in five [seconds]."

BUT on the real if Thea dies? And Roy is leaving town.....will they both be off the show?!?! I really got into both of their arcs this season will be tough to see them go if that is how it goes down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Question about the Arrow: Where does the Morgue think Roy went?
The episode was about guys in flying metal suits, laser beam eyes, and super fast reflexes - realism isn't really their thing.
Old 04-16-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

does anyone in here watch Nashville?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Arrow

The episode was about guys in flying metal suits, laser beam eyes, and super fast reflexes - realism isn't really their thing.
I guess not.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess not.
I had the same thought and then was like wait I am watching Arrow since when do I care about things being realistic in this show.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
does anyone in here watch Nashville?
I don't, Patricia. I am too busy watching The Middle. LOL How you are liking Nashville? It's on season 3, right?
Old 04-16-2015, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love it!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Arrow
Wow, so Thea is really going to die?!?! Or will they somehow find her in time!! I thought when he meant he was going to give Oliver motivation he would kidnap her......killing her would seem to only fuel his hate more.

Ray was cracking me up as usual this episode Routh really plays him well....well enough I may just check out his spinoff when it airs. It was hard to watch him at the end but like you said Alan I think he really knew all along - like Felicity's mom said " I knew it in five [seconds]."

BUT on the real if Thea dies? And Roy is leaving town.....will they both be off the show?!?! I really got into both of their arcs this season will be tough to see them go if that is how it goes down.

Thea isn't going to die. She's going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back to make Oliver take Ra's offer. When he does, he will have access to the Lazarus pit, and he can use that to save Thea.