Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I'm not sure! I was hoping someone would know. The season finale offered so much closure that it sure looked like it was end.
Yeah I know nothing about the show. Who else watches on the board?
Old 04-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Yeah I know nothing about the show. Who else watches on the board?
Shelby did and possibly Shu. Not sure if they still do.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Shelby did and possibly Shu. Not sure if they still do.
Got it.

I just read this:
Quote:
The network renewed like 90 percent of its lineup already, but it has not officially announced the fate of Hart of Dixie, although the cast and creator seem to believe it's the end of the road for the small-town doctor dramedy.
Read more: Renewed or Canceled? TV Shows on the Bubble: Status Update - Us Weekly
Old 04-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks, Michelle. I wouldn't be upset if it doesn't get renewed. It's run its course.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks, Michelle. I wouldn't be upset if it doesn't get renewed. It's run its course.
Did pairings you like end up together?
Old 04-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Did pairings you like end up together?
Yes. I think it worked out perfectly.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes. I think it worked out perfectly.
That's good.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's good.
Doesn't this look like a series finale?

Old 04-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This actually took place in the finale? LOL Is it bad that I'm thankful I never watched this show and I only see SUMMER with Seth Cohen?

No, I guess that seems like a conclusion? I really don't know. Is this show a musical?
Old 04-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This actually took place in the finale? LOL Is it bad that I'm thankful I never watched this show and I only see SUMMER with Seth Cohen?

No, I guess that seems like a conclusion? I really don't know. Is this show a musical?
No, the show is not a musical and this scene was kind of a fluke. I just don't see where it can go from here.

And seriously....if I saw this scene before I actually watched the show...I would be thankful I never watched it, too. lol
Old 04-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No, the show is not a musical and this scene was kind of a fluke. I just don't see where it can go from here.

And seriously....if I saw this scene before I actually watched the show...I would be thankful I never watched it, too. lol
Yes.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I've seen it! With Jennifer Love Hewitt, right? I adore Love Hewitt and have for years ever since she was on Party of Five.
Yes it's this show .

Quote:
I loved the show but was disappointed in how it concluded... the show was basically ripped off our screens without any proper conclusion. I know Jennifer Love Hewitt was ticked and upset that the audience didn't get a satisfying ending. She was upset and thought the fans got screwed and made it known, she gave sweet goodbyes in her own way. ABC was going to pick up the show but decided at the last minute against it.
This sucks, but I know that the towards the end the shows wasn't as good as at first.

Quote:
Oh yes, this show does a really good job of showing what a medium goes through. The show is based on the work of James Van Praagh who produced the show. He is a medium and I followed his work, through TV and books years before the show came out.
Yeah I was surprised to read this. I thought that they just thought about that and I didn't know that the producer was medium.

Quote:
I definitely loved this show! I wonder if it's on Netflix because I wouldn't mind seeing some of it again!
I've watched few episodes here and there, but not the whole show. So I'm interested to check it out and dive into the mythology of the show and the seasonal mysteries/arcs it has.

As for new show this might look interesting:

So far it's planned for mini series but you never know. It is supposed to be no more than 13 episodes and sounds intriguing. It's based on book.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

I'm looking forward to that one. I've read part of the book it is based on, but I never finished it.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Ant-Man trailer. Now with more Evangeline Lilly for Michelle's viewing enjoyment.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Koni, you definitely should check the show out more closely. I really enjoyed it and I think you will too! The lead character is likable. She's great and it's just an all around good show. It gives you a great perspective of mediumship and how they see things. If you watch more, share your thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Ant-Man trailer. Now with more Evangeline Lilly for Michelle's viewing enjoyment.
I had no idea this movie was coming out or Evangeline was in it! Plus, I love Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd, too. Wow that looks so good!

I love Evangeline's character saying: That's how you punch. Oh I saw Kate there.

So Alan, what do you think of Marvel Comics in general (I think you mentioned before you preferred it over DC?) and this one in particular? Also, is Evangeline's character one that sustains in the comic? What is her character like?

You better believe I'm going to see this, even in the theater.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread