Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just watched the latest UK episode of Glee, which I think is called Home. Basically Finn's mother & Kurt's dad are dating and Kurt and his father have moved in to Finn's. Loved seeing Kurt's relationship with his dad and may have teared up at the end just a smidgen!
I thought Mercedes was awesome, but 'Beautiful' was so predictable & I don't think the song was that well done... Didn't really like any of the music in tonight's ep, as it was way too April-heavy (oh, and Kristin Chenowith looked like an Oompa Loompa with all that makeup on, IMHO!). I love Kurt's voice & his chair song was magnificently rendered, but Cory Monteith's bit was dreadful in comparison, I felt.
Brittany's intelligence level is on a par with Britney from Daria's-it's hysterical how alike both characters look! I think the idea of home could have been used better when it came to the songs. I wish Will had suggested each character come up with a song that evokes home to them, or something, as that could have been interesting. Wish there'd been more Rachel in the show too-I think she got one line & was only backing the group numbers, which is such a waste of her phenomenal talent, I reckon. She's my favourite female character on the show-I wish I'd had her confidence at school. Oh, and her talent too-how unfair is it that I can't carry a tune in a bucket & she has that voice?That girl owns 'Don't Rain On My Parade', especially that last note she holds on the final 'parade'.
I went to see Greenberg today & I liked it for its realism and well-drawn characters. I don't usually like Ben Stiller, but this was a far cry from all his stupid doofus characters in so-called comedies like There's Something About Mary, for example, which I just find gross & idiotic. Stiller's character had just come out of a mental hospital, and he portrayed the character so well, you could actually see the cogs turning as the character remembered what he'd learnt in therapy & was trying to apply it to the life situation. The female housekeeper person was also very realistic, as the actress who played her was quite average looking & actually had some flaws, namely a spot/mole thing on her temple, and in the closeups it didn't look like she had perfect skin either. I really liked The Squid & The Whale (also by Noah Baumberg) for its accurate representations of members of the human race, believable dialogue you could hear pretty much anywhere in the world & the examination of univeral themes, so this offering also went down well, as it was more of the same. I also like not being spoonfed an ending, as it caters to an intelligent audience who can decide for themselves what happens next. Both films to me ended on a hopeful rather than overtly happy note, but that's enough for me!
Did anyone else watch Daria when it aired on MTV? I did & I loved it, for its snarkiness and awesome main character. Plus my best friend at High School was called Jane too! Oh, and I used to watch it with my mum, who also adored Daria's dry, sardonic & positively dark humour.

Last edited by Louisa C; 05-03-2010 at 02:38 PM
Old 05-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

I used to watch Daria. I loved that show. I plan to get the complete series DVD when it finally comes out later this year.

Chuck

Awesomeness. I'm loving the show even more since Chuck and Sarah got together, and I'm hoping the writers can keep up the momentum. I wasn't too sure about this episode after I read the premise, but it turned out to be great. I thought it was completely in character for Sarah to be hesitant about moving in with Chuck given her history, but I was glad to see her come around by the end of the episode. Normally I'd say it was a bit too fast, but since Chuck and Sarah have basically been weirdly dating for three seasons now, I'll allow it.

Loved the Casey and Morgan stuff. At the convention, Adam Baldwin said that he really enjoyed filming those scenes, and I can see why. I don't see how he kept a straight face in the scene where Morgan was shooting the pistol.

Also, I love that Captain Awesome's Congo nickname is Dr. Super Fantastic White Person.

I hope at some point between now and the finale that Jack punches Chloe in the face. She deserves it, especially with the president basically beating her over the head with the fact that she's helping cover up the Russian's involvement. Plus, Jason Pillar comes in and starts acting exactly like Dana did, and no one notices? WTF? I hope our real intelligence agencies aren't as stupid as the ones in 24.

On the plus side, Jack finally went all medieval and capped some asses, culminating in a much deserved Dana Walsh offing.

Castle

Nice episode. Seeing Julie Gonzalo and Max Greenfield made me mourn Veronica Mars (and Eli Stone) yet again. Also, I totally called Max's character as the killer as soon as I saw him. Of course, the cases on this show don't take a lot of mental heavy lifting, so that's not as big an accomplishment as it should be.

Nice progression on the Castle/Beckett front too. Their conversation about Balthazar Wolf and Cecily was loaded with subtext, and it looks like Castle and Beckett are moving closer to actually addressing the situation.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Daria
Quote:
Did anyone else watch Daria when it aired on MTV?
I didn't because I only got cable at home when Mom moved from a house to an apartment, which was after I started college. However, I've started sporadically watching episodes and it's great fun.

Castle

Quote:
Seeing Julie Gonzalo and Max Greenfield made me mourn Veronica Mars
Same here!

Chuck

As soon as this outside noise dies down a bit, I'm so watching this week's episode
I made my icon.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Lost

I was already spoiled for the three deaths that took place in tonight's episode. However, it doesn't matter how spoiled I was because I certainly wasn't prepared for actually seeing it play out on the screen.

I can't even comment on the episode as a whole as a result... at least not tonight. That was absolutely horrible.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Glee

Four words: too much Sue Sylvester. She's taking over too much of the episodes, and Quinn, my favorite character is the supposed villain of this episode and is still barely in it. I did like the Ice Ice Baby and You Can't Touch This performances, and I really liked the Total Eclipse of the Heart performance at the end.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Chuck

Chuck and Sarah are soooo cute together, hee. Jim and Pam who? Keep it up, writers.

Lost

I wasn't spoiled, so I was even less prepared for what happened! Gah. That was heartbreaking. I actually have the death score on my iPod, and when walking to the bus this morning, I seriously had to struggle to not tear up less than 12 hours after watching Jin and Sun go like that! I thought it was really effective, though, especially Hurley breaking down and then Jack too. I think Locke 100% being outed to the remaining Losties as the big bad really sets things up for the final four and a half hours of the show. I really do have faith now that things are going to go really well. And I can't wait for next week when we should get some really good answers and set up for the significance of the whole series. I really do believe we're getting to the point where the writers always envisioned the show to go, and now they just have to execute that vision. Everything should be in place now for a home run since they should have basically 6 years of build to this moment.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 05-06-2010, 05:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone watch One Tree Hill? I do, but only 'cause it's car crash TV, as in you have to watch it to see how bad it really is & who's going to survive. Plus it's fun to predict the next line and laugh at the ridiculousness of it all and the dreadful acting (between CMM's squint, Sophia Bush's nasal whine, James Lafferty's woodenness & Hilarie 'bug eyes' Burton, it's hard to pick a worst actor/character). The only bright spot is Haley, IMHO! I watched the 40's movie episode & I just laughed my way through it, even though it wasn't intended to be funny! Lots of pretty dresses for the female members of the cast though, which was good.
Also, Everwood is on the same channel again just before OTH, so I'm re-watching very early Season 1 and picking up lots of tiny things I'd missed the first time round, like other actors' facial expressions (Harold's priceless look of shock in The Kissing Bridge when Andy's discussing the organisation of sex talks at the High School, Bright's face when his dad gives said talk & the little looks Ephram & Andy shoot eachother that are so full of meaning and you can see the characters wanting to say/do more but aren't sure how to, so they don't). There's such a difference in quality between the two shows in terms of, um, everything that it amazes me that they're on back-to-back!
Another guilty pleasure of mine is Running In Heels, which is a reality how about 3 young interns working at the New York branch of Marie Claire. Lots of bitching, bragging and a look into the fashion world. Great fun to watch but certainly not something I'd personally enjoy.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also, Everwood is on the same channel again just before OTH, so I'm re-watching very early Season 1
It's amazing and infuriating that Everwood is shown in reruns all over the world...but not in the US!!

I watched Modern Family last night....I don't know if it was a repeat....but I thought it was great.
It's amazing that a little kid (Manny) was on the no-fly list and was detained...and they couldn't even detain the Times Square bomber!!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

One Tree Hill

I have to disagree about 'Bug Eyes' because I loves me some Hilarie Burton, but I did watch the show through the period you're talking about. I only quit watching it when CMM and Hilarie left the show.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It's amazing and infuriating that Everwood is shown in reruns all over the world...but not in the US!!

I watched Modern Family last night....I don't know if it was a repeat....but I thought it was great.
It's amazing that a little kid (Manny) was on the no-fly list and was detained...and they couldn't even detain the Times Square bomber!!
MF was brand new. Good episode too. Next week is Hawaii. That should be interesting. Lol. I loved how the episode started and then went back and showed us things like Haley's boyfriend in the house when they were leaving. I thought that was nicely shot and all. Loved Claire being drunk on her butt and Phil carrying on. And, of course, Cam and his "Billy Elliot" moment. Lol!.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 05-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos
I wasn't spoiled, so I was even less prepared for what happened! Gah. That was heartbreaking. I actually have the death score on my iPod, and when walking to the bus this morning, I seriously had to struggle to not tear up less than 12 hours after watching Jin and Sun go like that! I thought it was really effective, though, especially Hurley breaking down and then Jack too.
I knew Jin and Sun were going to die but I had no idea how and while that was absolutely "Titanic-Like" I think Jin/Sin were 1000 times better than Jack/Rose! Gosh that was awful. Sayid redeeming himself was great to see but my mind is such a mess because I am doing a Lost marathon right now (currently on 2.11) and the first couple of seasons I just adored Sayid so it's like I am in love with him in the earlier seasons while presently watching them unfold, then, bam, I have to see him die in the past episode! NOT FUN. LOL. Hurley breaking down was so effective... I did not cry during the Jin/Sin death scene although I was close... but I completely lost it watching Hurley break down.

I did pull something out of that last scene besides Jorge Garcia being amazing and it's regarding the triangle... I believe they have been throwing Jack/Kate hints left and right this season, especially given that it is very apparent they are taking us back to season 1, where it all got started... matter of fact I posted a week or two ago about a couple scenes in season 1 that I found important to the conclusion of this series and one of them was the following:

Quote:
LOCKE: Backgammon's the oldest game in the world. Archeologists found sets when they excavated the ancient ruins of Mesopotamia -- 5,000 years old. That's older than Jesus Christ.

WALT: Did they have dice and stuff?

LOCKE [nods]: But their dice weren't made of plastic. Their dice were made of bones.

WALT: Cool.

LOCKE: Two players. Two sides. One is light, one is dark. Walt, do you want to know a secret?
The last line of that scene was in the preview as a connection to next week's all new episode. With the being said, I am convinced all the more that obviously that scene and line in particular was a massive hint about how this series was going to play out and it's very obvious that the ending of this series almost circles BACK to the beginning somehow.. the beginning is the end, in other words... I just can't figure out precisely how this will play out, though.

Anyway, back to what I saw with the triangle in that scene... I'm convinced after last nights episode they are putting Jack/Kate together in some way in the end. I just sense they are going with Jack/Kate now based on Kate's behavior in last nights episode. It will be Jack/Kate and Sawyer/Juliet. If I am wrong I will be shocked but then again I have been wrong before, heh.

Why I think this? Kate's concern during the final scene was about Jack and only Jack... Sawyer was lying there very much suffering yet Kate was devastated only over thinking she "LOST" Jack. To me, not only did her 100% focus and concern point straight to Jack, but her words mean something, too:

Quote:
Kate to Jack while crying: Jack... I couldn't find you, I couldn't find you (they embrace).
Not only do I see love in her eyes for him but those words repeated twice, "I couldn't find you" almost makes me believe that Kate WILL BE trying to find Jack in the end and DOES find him, maybe when they get the ending in an non-Island universe.

I believe now more than ever that the ending of this series will have some happy endings that all take place with moments of recognition between some pairings and I see Jack/Kate, Sawyer/Juliet directly involved with this. Jin/Sun, and Desmond/Penny as well.

It's not a coincidence in the Sideways Jin passes Locke in the hospital hallway, immediately after his Island counterpart met with a watery demise. I am convinced that while the ending and the key to this series DOES fall back to the beginning the ultimate endings will be OFF the Island. I really think this because the hints are there very strongly.

The carnage of this episode convinces me that Desmond, who can see through both worlds, knows that the Island world is not real which is why he had no concern about people dying, including himself. He's perfectly content to sit in that well and let this little drama play itself out. I believe the Island is where "good and evil" have to be played out, but the REALITY will exist in a different dimension in the end.

Quote:
I think Locke 100% being outed to the remaining Losties as the big bad really sets things up for the final four and a half hours of the show. I really do have faith now that things are going to go really well. And I can't wait for next week when we should get some really good answers and set up for the significance of the whole series. I really do believe we're getting to the point where the writers always envisioned the show to go, and now they just have to execute that vision. Everything should be in place now for a home run since they should have basically 6 years of build to this moment.
Agreed.

I also think Sawyer has looked really bad in the past couple of episodes. It's almost like Sawyer is now the man of science while Jack is the man of faith although Sawyer is a very stupid version of the man of science, heh. If you want to get technical Sawyer is responsible for what happened to Jin/Sun/Sayid because he didn't listen to Jack. While I can understand why Sawyer might not want to go there, he has made mistake after mistake as a result of not thinking things through. I almost feel like Jack is the new Jacob and Sawyer is the new MIB as far as mentality and the way they both operate right now.

I do feel a sense of "completion" that is evolving though. I don't feel this is spoilery so I am not going to add tags... how we are seeing things played out coupled with what the actors are saying about the ending (there is not one actor who has vaguely talked about the ending without loving it, yes they could fake it but I don't think so since they all say the same thing with the same type of emotion about really loving it) that we are headed for a brilliant conclusion to this fascinating, high quality series.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-06-2010 at 10:52 AM
Old 05-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Community

Ohhh, I'm SO psyched for this episode. I saw a few seconds from the East Coast feed while I was flipping from hockey, and I happened to catch Annie coming out of that garbage can.

If this episode even dares to disappoint, I will be a very sad panda.

Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
I knew Jin and Sun were going to die but I had no idea how and while that was absolutely "Titanic-Like" I think Jin/Sin were 1000 times better than Jack/Rose! Gosh that was awful.
What, Titanic? Yeah, that was awful. Jin and Sun have grown so much, and their relationship has matured so much. I really think this is going to be like Charlie going. It's going to be significant. Especially because it's brought the MiB's true intentions out for everyone to see. No ifs ands or buts. So, at least they go revealing what he is, you know? I like how in Lost, big deaths are meaningful like that.

Quote:
Hurley breaking down was so effective... I did not cry during the Jin/Sin death scene although I was close... but I completely lost it watching Hurley break down.
You lasted way longer than I did, hee. I was bawling the first second I had any inclination about what was going to happen.

I think the last time we saw Hurley cry was when Charlie died, maybe? Even Jack crying the way he did, we don't see that very often. Again, meaningful deaths handled as they should be.

Good points about the series going back to the beginning and the relationships, although I think the show ends in the island timeline, personally. I think if it ends in the sideways universe, it'll be a copout for my money. You don't end a series in something you only introduced in the beginning of the season, you end the series in the universe we've all known and loved. That might just be me, though. I see what you're saying, and there's tons of hints both back and forth, so, it really does make sense what you're saying, I just hope it all ends on the island and/or in the island universe. Which means that not everyone will get a happy ending, but I think that's reality too. I guess the predictable ending is Jack ending the series as the new Jacob on the island, and I think if that happens, I'll be pleased, because it will end kind of how it started, on the island.

Quote:
I also think Sawyer has looked really bad in the past couple of episodes. It's almost like Sawyer is now the man of science while Jack is the man of faith although Sawyer is a very stupid version of the man of science, heh. If you want to get technical Sawyer is responsible for what happened to Jin/Sun/Sayid because he didn't listen to Jack. While I can understand why Sawyer might not want to go there, he has made mistake after mistake as a result of not thinking things through. I almost feel like Jack is the new Jacob and Sawyer is the new MIB as far as mentality and the way they both operate right now.
I agree that Sawyer's being not very smart, heh, but I think it's still Locke/Jack, even if Locke is the MiB. Jack has made similar bad decisions, ultimately causing Juliet to die on-island, so I do think him and Sawyer are in the same boat in many ways. Jack has just really stepped up this season, while Sawyer had his big moments last season. Jack was in a bad state of mind last season, while now Sawyer is, and it's both heavily affected their decision making abilities. Sawyer hasn't been thinking with a clear head all season, while now, finally, Jack is. He really sees things as they are now, and it's really great to see. Jack has never, ever, been my favourite character, but other than Desmond, he might just be this season because he's really seeing things clearly now. I love it.

Are you spoiling yourself for the very ending too, by the way? I know you've read spoilers for some things, but hopefully you keep the very ending as a surprise, because it would suck to know about it beforehand!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 05-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Community

"Come with me, if you don't want paint on your clothes"

Greatest episode of anything EVER. Like, every moment in the first ten minutes was the best thing ever followed by the best thing ever followed by the best thing ever. And then Chang came in with his machine gun and then his bomb!! Which I totally did not see coming at all, hee. And the whole scene with Jeff and the dean was absolutely golden. "DEAAAAAN!"

The continuity, as always, is fabulous. Every episode of the show is just continuity on itself at this point, heh. Jeff taking off his shirt as part of a ploy, mocking Glee and glee clubs in general, nobody getting Shirley or Prices' references...and more!

The action was surprisingly awesome too. Abed and his slow motion walking of the wall was wicked, as was all the shooting.

Plus, do I really have to mention Annie popping out of the garbage again? Really? I was disappointed that she went out so early, though.

to this whole episode.

Parks & Recreation

Okay, I didn't think anything could POSSIBLY top Community, and then Parks & Recreation opened up with a frickin' puppy. Are you kidding me?!
Andy: "I do say the cutest things."
Ron: "Okay, take it outside and shoot it."

So, yeah, great opening!

The Leslie jump cut scenes of her just spouting stuff are getting less and less funny as they happen, honestly. They're being overplayed. As is the Jerry mocking, but everyone knows that.

Yow! We all knew April was good with the snark, but wow. I guess it's just a little different when she's doing it to Andy.

Random(er) comments:
-AHHH, Ron and the chair caning lecture and losing money. LOVED IT!
-Leslie has damn good taste in Friends.
-"What the are you doing..." is probably the right reaction to anyone doing the worm. Ever.

The Office

The less said about that episode the better, I think.

Last edited by 'Tos; 05-06-2010 at 09:47 PM
Old 05-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Bones

Decent episode with the witches, but the real bombshell was Hodgins and Angela getting married in jail. I totally didn't see that coming...but then again, I really don't care that much.

Fringe

I forgot to say how much I loved last week's episode. I've seen lots of hate for it on the internet, but I thought the quasi-musical episode was great. Just saying.

This episode was pretty good. I missed Olivia and Walter helping out on the case, and I was disappointed in Broyles for agreeing to keep Peter's secret. I was a bit surprised that the killer turned out to be just a run of the mill nutjob, but then they busted out the Band of Horses and revealed 'Other' Walter and brought the episode up to pretty cool.

The Vampire Diaries

I liked this episode a lot. I think that Mia Kirshner is odd looking, but I always have liked her as an actress, and she really added to the episode. The reveal that John Gilbert is Elena's father wasn't that surprising to me, nor was Bonnie's betrayal. As soon as she offered to remove the spell I figured she was going to fake it.

Supernatural

I'm so ready for this year to be over. I fully expect to hate the finale as much as I've hated the last half of the season. Hopefully next year, when Kripke's in the background, the show can go back to being fun and much less depressing.

Community

Excellent. Just excellent. Loved everything about it, except the Jeff and Britta stuff. I think from my icon people can tell that I'm a Annie/Jeff person, but that's not why I didn't like the J/B stuff. I just don't think they have any chemistry at all, and I've detected nary a hint of sexual tension this entire season. Maybe now that they've done the dirty deed I won't have to hear about it anymore, but I doubt it.

But that was just a minor annoyance in an awesome episode. The Glee stuff was hilarious, and Annie popping out of the trashcan was made of win. The entire 'Die Hard' scene between the Dean and Jeff would have made the episode great, even without all the other awesomeness.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Lost

Quote:
What, Titanic? Yeah, that was awful. Jin and Sun have grown so much, and their relationship has matured so much. I really think this is going to be like Charlie going. It's going to be significant. Especially because it's brought the MiB's true intentions out for everyone to see. No ifs ands or buts. So, at least they go revealing what he is, you know? I like how in Lost, big deaths are meaningful like that.
100% true. It revealed what he is and you can also sense the anger, the passion, the big time accumulation of everything just coming together for the final war, the final showdown, to take place between Jack and Company and their fight against the dark side.

Quote:
You lasted way longer than I did, hee. I was bawling the first second I had any inclination about what was going to happen.
What did you think of Jin staying instead of leaving for the sake of their daughter? I read the actor who plays Jin in an interview (he is American, btw, I had no idea, I thought he was really Korean ) say that he knew there wouldn't have been enough time for him to get out anyway so it was that, coupled with his love for Sun as the reasoning for why things went down the way they did.

Quote:
I think the last time we saw Hurley cry was when Charlie died, maybe? Even Jack crying the way he did, we don't see that very often. Again, meaningful deaths handled as they should be.
Indeed, I think you are right... Hurley has not broken down like that since Charlie's death and certainly I never remember seeing Jack crying like that. Nope. So true about how the deaths, while rather horrific, had deep meaning behind them and yes, these deaths will and are certainly pushing the story forward to its final conclusion.

Quote:
Good points about the series going back to the beginning and the relationships, although I think the show ends in the island timeline, personally. I think if it ends in the sideways universe, it'll be a copout for my money. You don't end a series in something you only introduced in the beginning of the season, you end the series in the universe we've all known and loved. That might just be me, though. I see what you're saying, and there's tons of hints both back and forth, so, it really does make sense what you're saying, I just hope it all ends on the island and/or in the island universe. Which means that not everyone will get a happy ending, but I think that's reality too. I guess the predictable ending is Jack ending the series as the new Jacob on the island, and I think if that happens, I'll be pleased, because it will end kind of how it started, on the island.
Alex has the same thoughts that you have above. She could see my theory taking place and even sees hints for it but she doesn't want it to happen because of the cop-out angle. I think it's definitely a given that Jack is the new Jacob in the present and probably in the future. The question is does he have to be the new Jacob and still exist on the Island indefinitely or can whatever has to and will take place between Jack and MIB allow Jack to leave the Island at will, the new Jacob or not?

I read a recent interview with Matt Fox (the handsome Matt Fox, my God he keeps getting prettier and prettier every season it seems, had to say that, heh) where he said that he has yet to see someone nail the ending of the series... an ending he adores. That sort of gets you thinking with that comment!

Quote:
I agree that Sawyer's being not very smart, heh, but I think it's still Locke/Jack, even if Locke is the MiB. Jack has made similar bad decisions, ultimately causing Juliet to die on-island, so I do think him and Sawyer are in the same boat in many ways. Jack has just really stepped up this season, while Sawyer had his big moments last season. Jack was in a bad state of mind last season, while now Sawyer is, and it's both heavily affected their decision making abilities. Sawyer hasn't been thinking with a clear head all season, while now, finally, Jack is. He really sees things as they are now, and it's really great to see. Jack has never, ever, been my favourite character, but other than Desmond, he might just be this season because he's really seeing things clearly now. I love it.
Doesn't he get points even for the other seasons simply for being so hot? LOL.

I see what you mean, totally, heh. But what pisses me off about Sawyer so much is he has continued to be wrong this season and it's like he still doesn't care because it's all about, "getting off the rock." LOL. He was dead wrong about Widmore and he continues to be wrong, wrong, and more wrong, heh. Jack has been wrong at horrendous moments too, obviously Juliet's death being one of them... I don't know... I think I am more upset over Sawyer's stupidity because of the timing that his blunders are taking place. I know a couple of huge Sawyer fans who are now totally starting to dislike him based on the last handful of episodes this season or they are all out pissed off that Sawyer is made to look so awful at the present moment. Of course the fact that he is still devastated over losing Juliet plays a part in this as well. You cannot ignore that very sound fact.

Quote:
Are you spoiling yourself for the very ending too, by the way? I know you've read spoilers for some things, but hopefully you keep the very ending as a surprise, because it would suck to know about it beforehand!
Exactly! Nah, I am not spoiled for the very ending. In fact, to be honest? I know someone who is a total spoiler whore and she already told me the very ending is not even leaked yet, no one has a clue what is going to ultimately happen. I am done looking at spoilers now. I knew Sun/Jin/Sayid ahead of time, I know something about Juliet and I know who the mother of Jack's son is and that is absolutely all I know and plan to know until it takes place on the screen.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-08-2010 at 05:16 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread