Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Chuck

That about sums it up, really, hee. Can this show possibly get any better? Gah. I thought the last episode was perfection, and then this episode came on!

Somehow, Sarah looked even hotter tonight. And not just because of the bra and panties. Although that sure helped! But seeing her smiling for pretty much the whole entire episode? Now THAT is irresistible! A happy Sarah is the best Sarah. Plus, she was really funny tonight too. Yvonne and that over the top accent was comedy gold.

Not quite as comedy gold as Jeffster, though. Who actually did a decent cover of "Leaving on a Jet Plane"! Just don't let Ellie and Awesome really go. I don't think they will be, though. Ellie and Chuck's story is not anywhere near finished.

Really fun, light episode that actually moved everything forward at the same time. Very impressive. Chuck and Sarah are SO good together. Man, the chemistry...
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-27-2010, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Chuck

I totally agree with that post. Sarah looked amazing. Morgan wasn't annoying. Casey was great, and Jeffster actually sounded good. This episode was awesome, and it was made even more awesome by the fact that I met Adam Baldwin on Saturday and he said that everyone was 'cautiously optimistic' about the show coming back.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
and it was made even more awesome by the fact that I met Adam Baldwin on Saturday and he said that everyone was 'cautiously optimistic' about the show coming back.
Niiiice. What's he like?

I really hope it does come back. With no more barriers between Chuck and Sarah. Which..I'm already dreading, heh. I think this episode proved they can be together and the show can still work.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 04-28-2010, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Chuck

I'll know how much to dread no barriers between Chuck and Sarah after the next couple of episodes. How the writers handle those eps will give me an indication of how I'll like it.

Adam was very nice and super-funny. He talked a lot about Firefly mostly because it was a Sci-Fi expo, but most of the people there were Chuck fans too.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for her.

Quote:
NEW YORK, Wed Apr 28, 08:38 AM

Sandra Bullock has filed for divorce from her husband, Jesse James, and is adopting a baby boy as a single parent, a story posted Wednesday on People magazine's website said.

"Yes, I have filed for divorce," the 45-year-old Oscar-winning actress said in an interview. "I'm sad and I am scared."

Bullock and James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago, the report said, and brought 3 1/2-month-old Louis Bardo Bullock home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. The baby was born in New Orleans, the story said.

James and Bullock separated in March after five years of marriage, following reports that James had been unfaithful.

Bullock won the Oscar for best actress for her role in the blockbuster hit "The Blind Side" on March 7. Within days of her win, the cheating allegations became public and Bullock went into seclusion.

The motorcycle mogul publicly apologized to Bullock and his children, Sunny, 6; Jesse Jr., 12; and Chandler, 15.

He recently returned home after a 30-day stay in a treatment facility where he sought help for "personal issues," the story on People's website said.

When asked about whether James had cheated, Bullock said she "had no idea about anything."

"I did the only thing I could do, and that was to pack enough clothes to live on, get all of Louis' things and get out of town. My main concern was Louis."

Bullock didn't discuss details of the adoption to protect her son's privacy.

When asked whether James will have any formal parenting role, she replied: "I will be adopting as a single parent. Anything else will be taken day by day."

She said of her relationship with Jesse's three children: "I don't want to know what life is like without those kids. ... Whatever we need to do, in the healthiest way, we are going to be co-parenting."

___
Old 04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Modern Family:

A cute episode...but not one of its best (in my opinion). There wasn't as much humor this time. What do you guys think?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, of the following shows, which do you guys think I should get caught up on first? Smallville, Supernatural, Glee, Parenthood, or Life Unexpected. My laptop came the other day so I'm connected to the internet again! Woo!

Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Modern Family:

A cute episode...but not one of its best (in my opinion). There wasn't as much humor this time. What do you guys think?
I agree, Betty. Still an enjoyable episode, but not many huge laughs. I still loved all the characters, though. Cam as a great drummer and then overdoing it was so Cam, hee. And Manny so scared was really cute. I wasn't feeling the Luke is stupider than a dog, though. Those were less realistic. But then I liked Phil trying to bond passively with his father, and then Claire liking the dog. Poor Claire, hee.

Shadow! Thank goodness for that laptop. We needs ya! No idea on the shows, though.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Shadow! Thank goodness for that laptop. We needs ya! No idea on the shows, though.
Heh. I'm thinking I'll go with Parenthood first cuz I've only missed like...4 episodes. I pretty much missed all of Smallville and half of Supernatural this year.

I'm way behind on this but I just ordered Where the Wild Things Are and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince off amazon. Excellent movies if you haven't seen 'em.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, shadow, I'd go with Parenthood and I was going to say that even before I read your latest post.
I made my icon.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Modern Family

Not up there with it's best episodes, but still a good one. I loved Cam getting his rock on, Claire saddedned at the end with the dog(cute!), and Fred Willard is always cause for celebration for me.

However, it was the Manny and Jay stuff that hit home and why me and my dad loved this episode. We could of been watching us. Lol. My dad took me to the drive in that used to be down the road from our house(now an apartment complex) to see the original A Nightmare On Elm Street(BOO to the remake!). I believe I was in Kindergarten. Maybe First grade. Now, my sisters are 11-14 years older than me, and he took two of them to see The Exorcist. They still talk about it!!. Lol. Meanwhile, my dad will be sitting there trying not to laugh and turning beat red. Anyways, it was absolutely frightening. Like Manny, the popcorn flew. Like Manny again, I was petrified. Making sure every door was locked. Checking under my bed. I couldn't walk down the darkened hallway or up the steps from the basement without looking behind me and going really fast!!. So, there we are, me and dad, watching this and I could see him laughing and getting all red. When Gloria asks who takes a little kid to see a horror movie, my dad raised his hand and was almost in tears. I was still laughing to myself when I went to bed. It definitley scared me, but I loved it. Wish I could get scared like that again. Then again, they re-made Elm Street, and that's probably the scariest thing ever.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 04-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

shadow, did you happen to see Sarah Drew's episode of Supernatural in your half of the episodes you've seen? If not, it really is a thing of beauty.

Modern Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
However, it was the Manny and Jay stuff that hit home and why me and my dad loved this episode. We could of been watching us. Lol. My dad took me to the drive in that used to be down the road from our house(now an apartment complex) to see the original A Nightmare On Elm Street(BOO to the remake!). I believe I was in Kindergarten. Maybe First grade. Now, my sisters are 11-14 years older than me, and he took two of them to see The Exorcist. They still talk about it!!. Lol. Meanwhile, my dad will be sitting there trying not to laugh and turning beat red. Anyways, it was absolutely frightening. Like Manny, the popcorn flew. Like Manny again, I was petrified. Making sure every door was locked. Checking under my bed. I couldn't walk down the darkened hallway or up the steps from the basement without looking behind me and going really fast!!. So, there we are, me and dad, watching this and I could see him laughing and getting all red. When Gloria asks who takes a little kid to see a horror movie, my dad raised his hand and was almost in tears. I was still laughing to myself when I went to bed. It definitley scared me, but I loved it. Wish I could get scared like that again. Then again, they re-made Elm Street, and that's probably the scariest thing ever.
Are you sure someone in your life isn't a writer for the show? This is, like, the ninth time you've related to it so vividly! Hee, that's awesome. Your dad is Jay!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
shadow, did you happen to see Sarah Drew's episode of Supernatural in your half of the episodes you've seen? If not, it really is a thing of beauty.

Modern Family

Are you sure someone in your life isn't a writer for the show? This is, like, the ninth time you've related to it so vividly! Hee, that's awesome. Your dad is Jay!
I'm really beginning to wonder!!. Lol. He is. Big Al Bundy fans too. I would of loved this show anyway, but is it any wonder I love it more than I ever thought I could?.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 04-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I did see that one and unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with it...at all. There were some really great J-Pad comedy moments but aside from that...eh. What made it even worse was the fact that there were like 4 writers on that episode! I'd have figured it'd be extra good but nope!

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
I did see that one and unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with it...at all. There were some really great J-Pad comedy moments but aside from that...eh. What made it even worse was the fact that there were like 4 writers on that episode! I'd have figured it'd be extra good but nope!
Huh. That sucks, then. What did you think of Sarah Drew as demon? Did you at least enjoy that? Hee. I mean, I only really liked it for that, but maybe I'm also easily impressed with that kind of thing as a non-Supernatural watcher too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread