Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Exactly! Me too. Especially since she wanted him because she found him hot. I do think Shu's right and some of it was because Peyton liked him and she wanted him as a result. Or maybe she did realize Luke was decent and not her usual from the past and she wanted someone decent like him. It still seems weird to me though, especially since they never had a true emotional connection, it was all physical.
I think it was originally about the chase, but spending all of the time with Luke made her fall for him and after a while she genuinely wanted to be with him. Luke really wasn't that interested though and she should have seen that on coming.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL Yep.
LP were clearly still in love that season even if some people refused to accept that.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I wonder if Sophia and Mark did have a sit down after she split with Chad.
That wouldn't surprise me at all lol.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
True . And for me it's not about questioning whether it's possible or not.

Exactly! It's not so much about whether it's possible or not as it's tough story to watch. Also I know that they have a son (I have watched series finale ) and can you imagine what a conversation would be to explain to this kid that his father looks one way, but his soul is of someone different. True their son knows about ghosts and all, but still.
Agreed. It was a strange storyline to do in general. I wish we knew the decision-making behind the storyline. Did they want to do it this way? Was the actor possibly leaving but then not?
Old 09-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How would you rake the seasons of One Tree Hill? From favourite to least favourite?
Old 09-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Agreed. It was a strange storyline to do in general. I wish we knew the decision-making behind the storyline. Did they want to do it this way? Was the actor possibly leaving but then not?
From what I read this is something they actually wanted to do in Season 1. And remember there was an episode in Season 1 where Jim suffered injury, but lived. They actually wanted to kill him off even then, but decided against because the actor was too good which he is btw.

I read an article with the actor around this time and he said that he was excited that he has something to do so he might have complained about lack ofhe

However I also read some speculations that at first they really wanted to kill him off and let him go to the light, but they changed their mind because of the fans reaction and they realized that that it would work better in the long run if Melinda has Jim as a support by her side. Not sure if this is true or not as it was in forum.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That aspect was dumb since it clearly only happened so Mark could have so big shocker moment in 5.12. His behaviour in those episodes didn't make sense to me as an fan of his character and it sucks the writers wouldn't let him grow up in that aspect of his character. I think it was money, but I also think he had enough of playing Lucas too (can't blame him there}.
I wish the series would have ended as a result. Two stopping points were end of season 4 and end of season 6. Both would have made good series finale.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think it was originally about the chase, but spending all of the time with Luke made her fall for him and after a while she genuinely wanted to be with him. Luke really wasn't that interested though and she should have seen that on coming.
It was plain as day obvious they weren't in sync. Brooke knew this. I guess she might have thought eventually it would change and had some hope until eventually all the hope just ran out and she had to face reality.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
LP were clearly still in love that season even if some people refused to accept that.
They never stopped loving each other. Lucas said it was always Peyton after that basketball game and the epic Leyton scene and he meant it. There was never anyone else for him that could come close to the love he had for Peyton.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That wouldn't surprise me at all lol.
LOL Yep.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
How would you rake the seasons of One Tree Hill? From favourite to least favourite?
Hmmm...

I'd go:

1, 4, 6, 3, 2, 5, 9, 8, 7

7 is easily my worst. I hated the new characters so damn much. 7-9 as a rule, just no.

I know you didn't watch 7-9 (you were smart) so how would you rank 1-6?
Old 09-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
From what I read this is something they actually wanted to do in Season 1. And remember there was an episode in Season 1 where Jim suffered injury, but lived. They actually wanted to kill him off even then, but decided against because the actor was too good which he is btw.

I read an article with the actor around this time and he said that he was excited that he has something to do so he might have complained about lack ofhe

However I also read some speculations that at first they really wanted to kill him off and let him go to the light, but they changed their mind because of the fans reaction and they realized that that it would work better in the long run if Melinda has Jim as a support by her side. Not sure if this is true or not as it was in forum.
I love the actor who played Jim too. Wow, really interesting. I can digest the storyline of Jim dying and his Energy taking over another body better knowing it was always meant to be if true. Glad he stuck around because like you, I really liked him.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I wish the series would have ended as a result. Two stopping points were end of season 4 and end of season 6. Both would have made good series finale.
Same here, it's always an dumb move imo to get an show going after you lose one main character, let alone two.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It was plain as day obvious they weren't in sync. Brooke knew this. I guess she might have thought eventually it would change and had some hope until eventually all the hope just ran out and she had to face reality.
I think she was pretty naive if she thought they would work in S1, but after that she should have known better.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They never stopped loving each other. Lucas said it was always Peyton after that basketball game and the epic Leyton scene and he meant it. There was never anyone else for him that could come close to the love he had for Peyton.
Yep, when you have to gloss over his actions in order to make his feelings seem believable, you know you are stuffed lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread