Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

are we going to open the PLL Thread again like we had for 7A Episodes?

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/binge-w...ully-63175752/
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
This is one of many reasons why I love Hanna/Caleb, lol. As you can tell, Ashley and Tyler care very deeply for each other and always have. It translates to the screen effortlessly. Chemistry is off the charts.
That's awesome. Obviously good actors have chemistry even if they don't get along that much, but when you have good actors that have off screen chemistry it translates so much better on screen. It feels so authentic and realistic that you forget that this is a TV show and not a real situation that you just witnessed.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
That's awesome. Obviously good actors have chemistry even if they don't get along that much, but when you have good actors that have off screen chemistry it translates so much better on screen. It feels so authentic and realistic that you forget that this is a TV show and not a real situation that you just witnessed.
Exactly. You're right, it's hit or miss... sometimes actors who don't get along off the screen have amazing chemistry on the screen. It really depends on each individual situation. But usually more times than not, when good actors have chemistry off the screen, it translates on the screen. You are right, sometimes you have no idea where the TV show starts/stops and the real life dynamic starts/stops. Typically it's a mixture which is why it feels so real and compelling.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Prison Break 5.03 "The Liar"

Another tremendous episode. Seriously, my eyes are glued to the screen. It really is like watching the original series, seasons 1/2. I can't believe how good season 5 is! It really is like going back in time, the series has not missed a beat. My heart was racing during certain moments of this episode. I care about the amazing three (Michael, Lincoln, Sara) but automatically care about the others around them too, both old and new characters.

I have to say once again I cannot believe the Middle East when it comes to sexuality. This is so freaken disgusting... sentencing homosexuals for their sexuality to prison and even murdering them. It's pure evil. I am so sickened. I love how WM and DP are focusing in on how disgusting this truly is. It makes me so red in the face realizing how many people in this part of the world are executed or suffering in prison because of sexuality. I could rant about this forever. I am so pissed over this reality.

Another thing that makes me ill is the treatment of women. Sheba was beat up in this episode. I wanted to jump through my screen and completely punch out that pathetic terrorist man she has a past history with who was hurting her. So gross.

Anyway, specific thoughts on the episode:

So we find out Michael is/was working for the CIA. Definitely makes sense and I bet the supposed assassination was fake/staged and hopefully the guy is still alive.

We find out Michael and Whip have done this more than once, multiple times, in fact. But on this particular mission, something has gone terribly wrong. Four years of paralysis as a result. Basically, Michael is working for the CIA to protect Sara and his son, but he was betrayed in Yemen, so that is why he is actually in prison... and it involves someone named "Poseidon," and that is who those two agent morons are working for. Got it!

Whip kind of got on my nerves in this one. He just sounded like a little bit$h complaining. I still like him but he can stop with the whining.

I liked seeing Sara and T Bag but when is he going to learn not to act so creepy? LOL I know he can't help it, it's who he is but how he approached Sara, he's lucky she didn't beat him up right then and there. Anyway, this team up should be interesting.

Kellerman's obsession with Sara's water in 5.2 makes sense now.

I hate Sara's husband, not just because he's with Sara either. I truly believe the audience is supposed to loathe him and I am more than convinced he's a baddie. I've thought this since 5.1 and as the episodes move along, my theory is getting stronger and stronger.

The chase with the shady duo at the phone store was intense. Sara is smart as a whip.

The inclusion of a little bit of humor was a nice touch... "Tic Tac Man" and "Bubble Gum Man" was really cute.

Lincoln pounding that guy was great. Glad he got to Sheba before it was too late.

C-Note watching Michael get re-captured was a tough scene.

Michael's video to Sara was everything. He's done all of this for his wife and son. So heartbreaking. WM killed that last scene.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

For Michelle.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Carmen Sandiego Comes to Netflix
Old 04-20-2017, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
For Michelle.

This Potterhead loves it! That's really, really cool! I love the original music, it's special music but this version is outstanding. Love it!
Old 04-20-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
are we going to open the PLL Thread again like we had for 7A Episodes?

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/binge-w...ully-63175752/
Hi Patricia!

We've decided to keep the Pretty Little Liars discussion on OT2 the rest of the way. There's not much of the series left and over the past few months all discussion on the series has taken place right here. Regulars on the board like Alan and Shu are watching the final 10 (even though they haven't seen the series in a while). We just want to keep all PLL talk on OT2 so it's less confusing and everyone can join in.

I wrote a book on 7.11 right here: Pretty Little Liars Episode Discussion 7.11 thoughts

Excited you're back, always adore your thoughts!
Old 04-21-2017, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Marvel taps two directors to helm Captain Marvel - Syfy Wire | SyfyWire
Old 04-21-2017, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

'The X-Files' Revived Again for 10 New Episodes at Fox | Hollywood Reporter
Old 04-21-2017, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Do you think Captain Marvel is going to be good?

Cool about X-Files!

Alan, have you watched the PLL episode and/or the newest Prison Break episode?
Old 04-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Pretty Little Liars 7.11: Playtime

Great start to the last ten episodes!

Let me get this out of the way first:

Correct lineage:

Peter Hastings is the father of: Jason, Melissa, Cece and Spencer
Veronica Hastings is the mother of: Melissa
Mary Drake is the mother of: Cece and Spencer
Jessica DiLaurentis is the mother of: Jason and Alison
Kenneth Dilaurentis is the father of: Alison
Making Cece and Spencer full sisters. Jason, Melissa and Spencer half siblings. Jason and Alison half siblings. Melissa and Cece are half sisters. Alison is Cece and Spencer's cousin.
My head is spinning! Can you believe this?? Wow....and I thought Ephram had super sperm. Looks like Peter Hastings has him beat by a mile!
Quote:
The Game is Jumanji-like and I love it.
Never saw the movie Jumanji...too bad I didn't.

Quote:
Big thing: Melissa's "I've been protecting you since before it started!" makes sense now... it was never about A... she has been trying to protect Spencer from Mary. Well done, MK. Well done.
You're right. It makes alot of sense now.
Quote:
. Veronica taking in Spencer as her own was courageous and Spencer still needs to consider Veronica her mother, however. Don't blame Veronica, blame Peter who literally seems to be the father of every child in Rosewood!
This was totally selfless of Veronica. Spencer should be scolding Peter right now instead of Veronica!
Quote:
I hate that Yvonne will probably die though, I do not like this storyline, it's unnecessary.
I agree. This will taint the reunion between Toby and Spencer. Kind of like Nina and Andy...she only went back to Andy because Jake left without her.
Toby will go back to Spencer when Yvonne dies.
Quote:
Hanna/Caleb will be the solid fixture during these last 10. I am happy for this. I loved when Hanna pinched him, lol, and Caleb didn't want to get out of bed.
They are adorable...my favorite couple...aside from Hanna and Mona. I agree! I love those two together.
Quote:
Man, Ezra and Aria are messed up right now... I did like how he took her suitcase with his demonstrating that she is staying. I loved that moment.
He is sending Aria mixed messages. He wants her to stay, but runs when he is beckoned by Nicole's family. I understand why he had to go, but it's making the situation with Aria a real mess.

Do you really believe Alison and Emily will end up together?
Quote:
That ending scene with Jenna smiling like a fool while AD fills her in is creepy. If that was AD... AD seems FEMALE. Also? I have a feeling Lucas is involved... only Lucas and his brains could create that game...
Really chilling.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
My head is spinning! Can you believe this?? Wow....and I thought Ephram had super sperm. Looks like Peter Hastings has him beat by a mile!
I know.

Peter has lots of explaining to do. It certainly solves the mystery of why over the years he's acted so shady. It's heartbreaking for Veronica though. Spencer's like how could you stay with him?!!! Also, remember in season 1 when there was a storm and they were all stuck at school? Veronica knew Alex, Spencer's boyfriend and she finally told Spencer the story about the breast cancer scare she had and she drank during that time period. She even told Spencer then she never told Peter about possible cancer because as a Hastings you don't get sick. Veronica put up with cheating twice and had zero emotional support when she had that breast cancer scare. Peter is handsome but sucks as a husband.

Quote:
Never saw the movie Jumanji...too bad I didn't.
It's good: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumanji

Robin Williams and Kirsten Dunst are in it.

Quote:
You're right. It makes alot of sense now.

Quote:
This was totally selfless of Veronica. Spencer should be scolding Peter right now instead of Veronica!
Damn straight. I can't wait until Spencer confronts Peter.

Quote:
I agree. This will taint the reunion between Toby and Spencer. Kind of like Nina and Andy...she only went back to Andy because Jake left without her.
Toby will go back to Spencer when Yvonne dies.
Yep and it wasn't necessary. Andy/Nina and Toby/Spencer love each other and no one can deny it. They didn't need third parties for their endgame reunions.

Quote:
They are adorable...my favorite couple...aside from Hanna and Mona. I agree! I love those two together.
With you.

Quote:
He is sending Aria mixed messages. He wants her to stay, but runs when he is beckoned by Nicole's family. I understand why he had to go, but it's making the situation with Aria a real mess.
You are so right. Plus, Aria and Ezra are engaged to be married. You're definitely right that Ezra should be communicating better to Aria.

Quote:
Do you really believe Alison and Emily will end up together?
100% believe so.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Really chilling.
I know, right?!!!
Old 04-21-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread