Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I record them all, and watch them a bit late so I can skip commercials. I won't be continuing with Great News though. I loves me some Briga Heelan, but the mother character is too overbearing and annoying.

I fell asleep watching The Flash last night, so I only got about halfway through it. I'll catch up today after work.
That's awesome. I have a killer headache this morning and can hardly even work. I'll get at least PLL and The Flash done today/tonight, hopefully Prison Break too.

I've never heard of Great News but that shouldn't be surprising, lol.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

I'll finish them both after work, and I'll probably watch Prison Break tomorrow.

I'll say this about The Flash: I'm not the biggest fan of turning Caitlin into Killer Frost, but she looked all sorts of good in the episode last night.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I'll finish them both after work, and I'll probably watch Prison Break tomorrow.

I'll say this about The Flash: I'm not the biggest fan of turning Caitlin into Killer Frost, but she looked all sorts of good in the episode last night.
DP always plays KF to perfection. I LOVE her portrayal. She's bang on. It's like the comic character coming to life, she's fantastic! I read an interview with DP and apparently she pulled for this. She was excited and eager to play KF more regularly. That said, I still think Barry and the gang will find a way to get Caitlin back.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Pretty Little Liars: These Boots Were Made for Stalking 7.12

I love these characters, I love this show but when will they learn to shut up in public places when they're talking about really important stuff? Emily and Alison were practically using mikes when they were talking in Alison's classroom. Come on guys, have you learned nothing?

Plus... they don't listen either, lol:

Caleb: "Stay in the car, Hanna."

Paige: "Let me handle Addison, Emily."

Also... I can't believe Jenna wasn't arrested. WTF. They couldn't find something to arrest her for? I know you are innocent until proven guilty but ever Liar plus Ali could back up the story that Jenna was threatening to kill all of them WITH a gun. Whether she was protecting herself from Noel or not, she was clearly threatening them and obviously has done illegal stuff. I know she is blind thanks to Ali but she also raped Toby. She's a sucky character who has never been innocent. Now they have tons of stuff on her and she walks free continuing to torment. The Liars are practically arrested for looking at someone the wrong way by comparison.

Addison is clearly around to show us what Ali was once like and has changed. I liked Ali's comment about at least she looked up when being rude to adults. lol. Whether she's directly involved with the main mystery, I am not sure, but it's clear that she connects Emily, Alison and Paige and their past. Paige handled her like a pro. If only Emily would have trusted what Paige was doing. Oh well, in the end, Paige handled the situation perfectly. You got burned and caught, Addison.

I love Spencer so much but Spencer's attitude toward Veronica is ridiculous. We get it, your parents never told you the truth but have you not heard what Veronica has told you? She was courageous taking Spencer in, loving her, wanting her safe, she is still her real mother. Get over it, Spencer. If you have any problem with a parent, it's your super sperm father. Leave Veronica alone. She's your true mother. She wanted and loved you even though Peter and Mary are your bio parents. Stop already. Essentially, Veronica is a victim just like you are, Spencer. Embrace your mother. She's not your bio mom but she's your REAL mother. I also wish Spencer was going to Toby about the Mary Drake situation. I know Toby is busy right now with the Yvonne nightmare but Toby is still a cop and it might help distract him as well.

Good that we got a Melissa mention. Hope she was able to leave Chicago Med long enough to get back on the PLL screen for these final ten. I've never doubted Melissa's love for Spencer no matter how shady she's looked at times.

I know all is not what it seems with Ezra and the Nicole situation. He's not shacked up with her romantically. He's there for her emotionally, at her parents request, and he's just doing the right thing. He absolutely is. The apartment is weird but he should be communicating with Aria better. Holden is right that he needs time and space. Surely this is the case, but Ezra still should be at least having brief but important conversations with Aria every step of the way. She is his fiance. I do get why he's trying to be delicate about the Nicole situation though. Of course. She was in a horrific situation and survived. Last thing she knew she was happily in love and with Ezra. It has to be a tough situation but I know Ezra's doing the right thing and slowly figuring out a way to explain he is going to marry and be with Aria. It takes time. He still should be talking to Aria. That said, Aria, what the heck were you going to do barging in and confronting Nicole? Wow, thankfully Holden stopped her from making the biggest mistake of her life! That would have been cold and 100% wrong. Not sure what exactly Holden's part will be in the future but I still think it's attached to Aria and her investigating AD. No, I don't think anything romantic will happen between Aria and Holden. He's not here for a romantic triangle.

Loved more Hanna and Mona!!!! Does Mona really not know about the game and the continued AD threats? It seems like she doesn't know but a part of me believes she might. I don't think she's "bad" but we know with Mona, she has 3203030 things going on at the same time. It wouldn't surprise me if she's investigating AD right now and her cover is helping Hanna with her career.

As a psychologist, I LOVE that they haven't forgotten Hanna has PTSD due to what she endured last season being tortured in the cage. I LOVED how she was in trouble and her PTSD kicked into high gear with flashbacks... very realistic, that's precisely what happens when you suffer from PTSD. You can suffer from it while just sitting there and then, bam, you remember. Certainly, being put in another situation close to the event will immediately kick it into high gear. Very realistic. Thanks, writers for going there. I hope she talks to Caleb about this. She might need some extra help getting though the PTSD.

Emily is convinced Addison is a pawn for AD after she thinks she saw Addison and Jenna texting. She ends up blackmailing Addison to save herself, earning her a new puzzle piece to put on the game board and a text from A.D. “Embrace your darkness, Em,” AD says. “I’ve had to.” Dang.

Emily and Spencer have played the game now, so who’s next?!!!!

Funny quotes:

"It's punishing Hanna for attacking it with a steak knife." — Alison, on the board game that's actually alive

"I got the same text as you, Hanna. It didn't come with footnotes." — Emily

"Why are you eating insecurity for breakfast?" — Mona

"What is she doing shuffling around in that instead of an orange jumpsuit?" — Mona on Jenna

"She has balls the size of church bells." — Spencer on Jenna

"I don't think it takes questions. It's not a ouija board." — Alison

Last edited by jediwands; 04-26-2017 at 02:42 PM
Old 04-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Flash

Just watched the episode. It was fantastic. Will write more thoughts up later. Actually, the theee weeks off didn't affect the ratings. Ratings got even better!
Old 04-26-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Flash: The Once And Future Flash 3.19

That was a very depressing but fantastic episode at the same time. This show can pull off sadness but awesomeness. Reminds me of Everwood.

Future Barry & Future Cisco allowed tears in my eyes. Heartbreaking. Grant & Carlos were so good, I wish Emmy awards would be given to both. When Iris died, everyone went down the drain for the most part. Julian seemed sad but stable and HR was on top of the world. Since I think HR is the one to die I feel like the way he was in the future points to his past being fatal if that makes sense. Balance is the best way to describe it. So yes, more than ever I think HR is going to die. Damn you, Killer Frost for destroying Future Cisco's hands and powers. Barry will fix it. Future Barry was devastating. Wow. Barry and Iris are meant to be which is why this Future version is broken into a trillion pieces. What did Wally see to make him catatonic? So horrible. I love how Past Barry got the team back together and Future Barry not only came around, but helped by giving the name of the woman who helped him trap Savitar in the Speedforce. Huge foreshadowing that is what's going to happen once again but this time without Iris dying.

WestAllen scene was so beautiful. Iris, you are selfless as usual. I love you.

Just like WestAllen, Cisco/Barry friendship endures no matter the timeline. BFFFFFFFF.

The Joe and Barry scenes were so moving. Love how Barry hugged Joe the second he got back from the future.

The biggest question is who is Savitar? Killer Frost/Caitlin gave us a clue... obviously it's someone she knows, respects, never questions... Ronnie is the number one person that comes to mind. Barry is second but I'd expect confusion/shock first and not total submission if it is Barry. My money's on Ronnie with a version of Barry a distant second.

I've said this many times before but this show is SO Spiritual. The time travel, past/present/future merging/happening all at once goes right with what many feel happens in the Afterlife... time is not linear, past/present/future all happening at once. This is such unique stuff.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-26-2017 at 06:28 PM
Old 04-26-2017, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Supergirl: 2.18 Ace Reporter

. It was cute, lol. Mon-El really helped figure out what was going on with that hug, haha.
Very clever!
Quote:
- Lyra is part of the James and Winn team! That is cool but man, she has to learn how to control her temper and strength. I liked the speech from James about Winn being a brother and then he brings back Lyra. That was really sweet. I think these three together will make for some interesting scenes in the upcoming episodes.
Hopefully Lyra will help teach James how to be a better fighter. lol

Quote:
- Loved every Kara and Lena scene. I love these two friends. Both actresses have an insane amount of chemistry together. I am a bit scared that maybe Lena turns a bit dark given what happened with her Kryptonite and if/when she finds out she really did save Kara as Supergirl.
Yes..this is the first time I saw them as real friends.When Lena finds out that Kara is Supergirl(I guess she really doesn't already know) it could go either way.

Love when she asked Kara what her krytonite is. lol

Quote:
Love her and still can't believe we have her for next season at least, too.
You really need to watch the Hallmark Christmas movie she's in.

Quote:
- So happy to see CatCo being used again and yay that Kara got her job back! I loved her scenes with Snapper. I like that they formed a mutual bond, were nice to each other, worked together and he offered her job back. Awesome. I love that she'll be there when Cat returns too.
I still don't like Snapper, no matter how he acted in the end.
Love that James told him off and stuck up for Kara.

Quote:

- Wow, Evil!Lois at the end! What a twist! Trying to get to Supergirl via Lena I guess is the plan. I have a feeling the ending of the season is going to be intense.
I'm really not too thrilled to have evil Lois added to the mix.

Quote:
- J'onn, Alex, and Maggie not really involved made me miss them but I do love that Supergirl/Kara was featured and we received a heavy dose of Lena. I'll gladly sacrifice and it seems we'll get them back next episode so good deal all around.
You're right. I love when they are on, but didn't really miss them this episode. There was enough other stuff going on.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Very clever!
I didn't know what the heck he was doing initially.

I think Kara and Mon-El look cute with those glasses and nerd-like look.

Quote:
Hopefully Lyra will help teach James how to be a better fighter. lol
She has it in her.

Quote:
Yes..this is the first time I saw them as real friends.When Lena finds out that Kara is Supergirl(I guess she really doesn't already know) it could go either way.

Love when she asked Kara what her krytonite is. lol
I feel like it's almost impossible that Lena doesn't know Kara = Supergirl yet. Oh well, guaranteed she's going to find out soon because Mon-El's horrible mother will make sure of it.

Quote:
You really need to watch the Hallmark Christmas movie she's in.
What's it called?

Quote:
I still don't like Snapper, no matter how he acted in the end.
Love that James told him off and stuck up for Kara.
His personality is really tough to take. I guess the way I look at it is his mean exterior is probably what pushed Kara to evolve as a reporter. She's definitely improved greatly. He probably had something to do with it even if he acts like he doesn't have one ounce of emotion most of the time. Since they've kind of reached a good place together it's possible he lightens up more. He finally respects her as a reporter, he appreciated the apology so it's possible he treats her better now. I guess we'll see. If he doesn't, when Cat returns, she'll probably kick his a$$.

Quote:
I'm really not too thrilled to have evil Lois added to the mix.
The sht is definitely going to hit the fan.

Quote:
You're right. I love when they are on, but didn't really miss them this episode. There was enough other stuff going on.
Exactly how I feel too.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

What's it called?

A Princess For Christmas

Old 04-27-2017, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this is the whole movie....

Watch the trailer ^^^^ first and see if you like it.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Prison Break 5.04 The Prisoner's Dilemma

I knew it. I knew Sara's husband was shady! I knew it the second he wasn't killed and instead, shot in a convenient place and walked over without being shot dead as they were leaving Sara's place. Prick! However, I don't believe they were told to kill Sara. Still, Jacob allowed them to terrorize Sara and her son. I know the obvious answer is Jacob is Poseidon, but I'm still not buying it. Mostly because I don't want that scum to have a so called powerful title. Also, the series is still fairly early and you know there's going to be more twists and turns before this thing is all over. However, that loser is obviously working for dirty people who have kept Michael from Sara and their son for years. Jacob's speech about game theory was another big clue he was not who he claimed to be. I think Jacob notified them the second Lincoln showed up at Sara's. The timing is way too perfectly bang on. Is it possible he developed true feelings for Sara along the way and maybe told them to back off? Possible but the damage is already done, he's clearly on the bad side. Good riddance. If he is murdered, I would love to see Michael be the one to take him out.

So glad T-Bag figured out Jacob is dark (with visual proof) and he'll tell Sara next week. Loved his 911 call, lol. His kale remarks cracked me up too. Robert Knepper is one of the best actors out there.

I guess C-Note is out now but I can't blame him. He played a huge part in helping Lincoln get to Michael. I hope he makes it back to the States safely.

Kellerman looked pretty dead to me so I'm surprised some people believe he might have survived. I don't see how but I guess you never know with him.

I think killing the ISIL leader is a good twist as it shows how unhinged Whip seems to be. I am hot and cold with Whip. Sometimes I want to jump through my screen and tell his complaining a$$ to shut up, and other times I understand why he's losing it and feel sorry for him. His reaction to Michael and Lincoln reunion was kind of WTF... oh dude, you better understand very quickly how much these two brothers love each other.

Michael and Lincoln's reunion was so beautiful. Goosebumps, big smile on my face. I constantly think of my sister while watching these two brothers. Michael's tears and relief at Lincoln telling him Sara and Mike Junior were okay was so emotionally awesome too.

I hope Sheba joins them soon. I think there have been hints Lincoln and Sheba are going to be together and this episode made me even more convinced. They had an emotional exchange in this one. I love the character of Sheba and think she's perfect for Lincoln. She doesn't take sht, very kind, determined, strong, beautiful.

I do have to say... the setting (Yemen) is a little bit TOO real if that makes sense. Some of this stuff, the beheadings, the murders, ISIS in action, is definitely really tough on the eyes since we know this is precisely happening and it's just so evil. Honestly, The 100 is a tough show to watch but this environment for the Prison Break Revival is actually MUCH more emotional and heartbreaking based on where the world is today. Bombs, beheadings, terrorism = too complex and real as a result.

That said, I am loving season 5 and look forward to each episode.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I think this is the whole movie....

Watch the trailer ^^^^ first and see if you like it.
It looks really charming. A very nice premise. She looks gorgeous but that's nothing new. Love how she nails the American accent. You knew from the start of the trailer she'd get together with the one dude. She will become a princess and is from Buffalo. Hey now, Buffalo is an awesome city. LOL

Looks really good! Thanks, for the trailer and finding the link to the entire movie! I will watch and give my thoughts when done.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It looks really charming. A very nice premise. She looks gorgeous but that's nothing new. Love how she nails the American accent. You knew from the start of the trailer she'd get together with the one dude. She will become a princess and is from Buffalo. Hey now, Buffalo is an awesome city. LOL

Looks really good! Thanks, for the trailer and finding the link to the entire movie! I will watch and give my thoughts when done.
You're welcome! That's how Hallmark Christmas movies are...girl always ends up with the Prince.

Hope you like it!
Old 04-27-2017, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

I have watched the movie and I liked it. It's a typical Christmas Hallmark movie but I like those.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I have watched the movie and I liked it. It's a typical Christmas Hallmark movie but I like those.
I like those two!! Nothing like a happy ending! lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread