Great start to the last ten episodes!

Let me get this out of the way first:

Correct lineage:

Peter Hastings is the father of: Jason, Melissa, Cece and Spencer
Veronica Hastings is the mother of: Melissa
Mary Drake is the mother of: Cece and Spencer
Jessica DiLaurentis is the mother of: Jason and Alison
Kenneth Dilaurentis is the father of: Alison
Making Cece and Spencer full sisters. Jason, Melissa and Spencer half siblings. Jason and Alison half siblings. Melissa and Cece are half sisters. Alison is Cece and Spencer's cousin.

Okay, I am so glad the show's back! We found out some key stuff: Mary really IS Spencer's mother, Peter is her father, AD has Jenna and is filling her in on the "Game" which she seems super happy about. We also got witch Ali back, boyfriends there but not featured too much. Mona owns my heart, as usual. The Game is Jumanji-like and I love it.

Big thing: Melissa's "I've been protecting you since before it started!" makes sense now... it was never about A... she has been trying to protect Spencer from Mary. Well done, MK. Well done.

Specific Stuff:

Like I said, the game is Jumanji but I love it. Super high-tech board game, with cell phones, model of Rosewood, with letters and sharp instruments being able to pop out at any moment.

Spencer confronting Veronica about Mary Drake possibly being her mother was some great acting by Troian but when is she not a fabulous actress? She brings it massively in these scenes though. Veronica confirming it... Mary seduced by Peter, who thought she was Jessica and found herself pregnant. Just wow. I will say it right now... I know we are set up to think Mary is the bad guy here but I don't think so. My theory is Jessica's still alive posing as Mary and the real Mary is dead, but we will see. I will say that the letter Spencer read was definitely from her real mother though, the real Mary Drake. How heartbreaking when Veronica found that letter. Veronica taking in Spencer as her own was courageous and Spencer still needs to consider Veronica her mother, however. Don't blame Veronica, blame Peter who literally seems to be the father of every child in Rosewood!

We all knew even with Spencer drowning over the paternity stuff, she'd be the one to play the board game... I know it shouldn't have taken Jumanji telling her to visit Toby but I understand why both Spencer and Toby were trying to ignore each other... they kissed before Toby and Yvonne got into the car accident, they feel guilty and don't know how to act around each other.

Seriously, how much chemistry does Troian Bellisario & Keegan Allen have together? They have some of the very best natural chemistry I've EVER seen on the screen. You do not just feel Spencer and Toby, you feel Troian and Keegan and the love that they have for each other as well. Their chemistry scorches and was firing like the 4th of July fireworks last night. I love Spoby and have no doubt they are going to reunite for good very soon. I hate that Yvonne will probably die though, I do not like this storyline, it's unnecessary. We all know Spencer and Toby still love each other. Spencer flocked to Caleb because she was in severe pain over breaking up with Toby, Spencer even tells Caleb as much while Caleb says the same about Hanna in so many words and he couldn't say ILY back to Spencer all because neither of them were over Toby and Hanna. Toby hasn't fully been IN with Yvonne either. Even when Spencer and Toby are not officially together they are still together... they are like Ephram/Amy in this way. So Yvonne doesn't need to die, I would have preferred Toby and Yvonne nicely parting instead. I truly think the coma will turn into a death though. It sucks. Either way, Spoby will find their way back to each other and I literally got goosebumps when they interacted... that chemistry sizzles. Thank you, Troian and Keegan, for that chemistry.

Hanna/Caleb will be the solid fixture during these last 10. I am happy for this. I loved when Hanna pinched him, lol, and Caleb didn't want to get out of bed. I loved how they even discussed why they broke up in the first place... Hanna's career... I love how Caleb wants to push her right back into her career because he knows how much she loves fashion and it's an important part of her. I love how Hanna made it clear she will NEVER again allow her career to become more important. It was such a nice way to demonstrate that Haleb is back on track, and certainly will be endgame. This pairing, Hanna and Caleb has been this solid foundation throughout most of the series minus stupid breaks here and there. Overall, we have seen how perfectly they work together and how meant to be they truly are. I like that Haleb is back as this awesome foundation. Just like Troian and Keegan, Ashley and Tyler adore their pairing and you see the feelings not only Haleb has but Ashley and Tyler have for each other too. It's incredible we got so lucky with such chemistry-filled pairings and the actors being so close both on and off the screen. I love it!

Oh speaking of Jumanji again... I love when Hanna threatened to stab it. I think the entire fanbase was with Hanna, before, of course, the footage of the digging and Rollins came into play.

Man, Ezra and Aria are messed up right now... I did like how he took her suitcase with his demonstrating that she is staying. I loved that moment. It was unspoken yet conveyed so much. I think Aria still needs to chill out just a bit though, lol. She reacted almost pissed while finding out Nicole was alive in the finale of 7A... she needs to stop being so out of control upset over the situation... a situation that Hanna perfectly told her will get sorted and she will marry Ezra. Listen to Hanna, Aria! Give this situation time to breathe, Ezra will find a way to tell Nicole, and explain everything. He needs to get things sorted with her and her family. This was his girlfriend/love before she was taken away. He needs time to get things straightened out. He will explain to her that his true love is certainly you and only you but he needs some time. Holden is back! Kind of interesting how the last time he was around, her relationship with Ezra was crumbling and now they are in another tense situation. I liked his comment about high school loves. LOL Holden and Aria can hang out for a while (and no doubt, be a key to the mystery, calling it) until everything is sorted with Ezra and Nicole.

Alison was being... well Alison once again. I know the point of Alison acting like a bit$h was due to jealousy over Emily and Paige but sorry, she has no right going there. Alison, you bullied Paige back in the day, dude. You have no right treating her like sht in present day, no matter what jealousy you have while you struggle with your romantic feelings for Emily and probably sexuality in general... sorry, quit treating Paige like crap. Paige was right in everything she said to Emily... Ali is always the victim and Emily has this constant need to save her. Go Paige! Everything she said was bang on. However, it's obvious Emison is happening, I called it ages ago... they will end up together. Emily telling Alison not to kiss her again, until she figures things out was key. Emily wants to be with Alison, that much is true. She just wants Ali to grow up and get her sht together. It's understandable but my issue is using Paige to get there. At one time Emily and Paige were THE pairing for Emily. We even find out that they were together in college and only broke up because Emily's dad died and Emily couldn't handle anything so she ran from Paige, dropped out of college, etc. It's understandable but Emily and Paige were still in love and were making it work before this time. I just wish Paige wasn't involved in this because it's obvious Emison is endgame so why use Paige to get there? It's not fair to the Emily/Paige shippers at all. We should have just seen flashbacks of Emily/Paige in college (like we did) and were told they were together but broke up when Emily's life fell apart, they have their happy memories, etc. Instead, Paige comes back to essentially put Emily and Alison together romantically long term. I don't like this at all. I am fine with Emily and Alison ending up together, I just don't like Paige being a stepping stone to get there. Alison was clearly jealous and confused but it came across as bitchy and mean. Alison better get her sht together. She's obviously bisexual so we better be told as much and she better stop being selfish, mean, and finally break free from old habits.

How much do I love Hanna and Mona? Let me count the ways... I. Love. Them. I love how Mona is trying to help Hanna professionally. I do feel it's from the heart and legit too. Please, more Hanna and Mona. I love these two, always have, always will. "Do you trust me?" "Sometimes"

Loved seeing Aria and Toby talking at the beginning. I just liked seeing how the Liars are all close with their friends SO or rekindled SO.

That ending scene with Jenna smiling like a fool while AD fills her in is creepy. If that was AD... AD seems FEMALE. Also? I have a feeling Lucas is involved... only Lucas and his brains could create that game...

I want the 9 remaining episodes now!

Last edited by jediwands; 04-19-2017 at 07:00 PM
Old 04-19-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

x

x
Old 04-19-2017, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Present day:

I know they dated in the past and are good friends now but what guy/girl friends have their faces so close to each other like that? I don't stand like that with my guy friends. LOL

Old 04-19-2017, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

I have that same question. It always irks me when it happens on TV too because you never see people standing like that in everyday life.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
I have that same question. It always irks me when it happens on TV too because you never see people standing like that in everyday life.
So true. LOL

I have forever thought Ashley and Tyler are still dating but just keep it really, really hidden. Or they are both single so can be all flirty and romantic they want with each other. But this picture is anything but platonic. There's endless other pictures of them just like this too, even more revealing actually.

Yes, this just doesn't happen in real life with friends and on TV when they go there, it's very unrealistic too.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
So true. LOL

I have forever thought Ashley and Tyler are still dating but just keep it really, really hidden. Or they are both single so can be all flirty and romantic they want with each other. But this picture is anything but platonic. There's endless other pictures of them just like this too, even more revealing actually.

Yes, this just doesn't happen in real life with friends and on TV when they go there, it's very unrealistic too.
I agree with both of you. The only two people to be that close to each other is because they would kiss. So this moment is basically a second before the kiss. People do not sit that close to each other while talking. Even flirting does not include this unless again it's right before actual physical contact in some capacity.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Marvel's New Warriors Characters Announced
Old 04-19-2017, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I agree with both of you. The only two people to be that close to each other is because they would kiss. So this moment is basically a second before the kiss. People do not sit that close to each other while talking. Even flirting does not include this unless again it's right before actual physical contact in some capacity.
This is one of many reasons why I love Hanna/Caleb, lol. As you can tell, Ashley and Tyler care very deeply for each other and always have. It translates to the screen effortlessly. Chemistry is off the charts.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
Exciting!
Old 04-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Omg thanks for the spoby gifs. Gosh I love them so much. One question who da hell is Jessica?
Old 04-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Omg thanks for the spoby gifs. Gosh I love them so much. One question who da hell is Jessica?
You're welcome!

Jessica is the mother of Alison and Jason. It was revealed that she has a twin sister named Mary... Mary Drake. Mary Drake is the older twin sister of Jessica DiLaurentis and biological mother to Charles DiLaurentis (born Charles Drake) and now we find out, Spencer as well. Mary was committed to Radley Sanitarium while her son (Charles at the time, but was transgender and turned into Charlotte aka CeCe) was adopted by Jessica who helped Charles transition into Charlotte DiLaurentis. We also find out Mary got pregnant with Spencer and Peter is the father. However Peter thought he slept with and impregnated Jessica initially. Peter actually slept with both sisters... Mary and they created Spencer... Jessica, and they created Jason.

Jessica DiLaurentis like I said, is the mother of Alison and Jason DiLaurentis and also the aunt and adoptive mother to Charles Drake/Charlotte DiLaurentis. She had an affair with Peter Hastings, which resulted in the birth of Jason. In "A is for Answers", Jessica was supposedly murdered by someone and found by her niece, Charlotte, who then buried her in the Hastings' backyard. Her body was later found in "Whirly Girlie".

However, there's a strong theory going around that Jessica is still alive. There is also a theory that Jessica murdered or will murder Mary, her twin sister, mother of Spencer and Charlotte. These aren't really spoilers either, just strong theories that people have come up with. We are not sure. As of right now, according to the show, Jessica is dead though. We will see if that's true or not in the final 9 episodes.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

OH wow that's a lot to take in. Thanks I am def gonna do the ep though
Old 04-19-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
OH wow that's a lot to take in. Thanks I am def gonna do the ep though
I know. LOL It's definitely complicated.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Looks interesting. They've messed with the origin a bit, but I'm interested in seeing what they do with this.