Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
That's true!

I wish we could of seen Charles as Eugene again, Tos. Again, damn you Dawn O.!!!!
That's the only thing I could thank Dawn for...no more Eugene!

(Yeah, 'Tos, I know that you knew that I would say that! )
Old 03-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Still hilarious even though, yes, I knew you would say it.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

According to TV Guide, Treat Williams (Everwood) is going to be appearing in an upcoming episode, "The Blue Line Job," as "Pete Rising, an ex-hockey player who now owns a professional team."

'Leverage' season 5: Treat Williams appearing in hockey episode - National Leverage | Examiner.com
Treat Williams to Guest-Star on Leverage - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 04-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nice and cool role for Treat, hope he doesn't hurt himself. ^^ Won't watch it.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

From football player in L&O:SVU to hockey player. Thanks, Chuck! I'll be watching for sure. Treat still has it in spades.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Any White Collar fans around here?!

Treat's going to be in the next season! I jumped up and down with joy when I found out yesterday

'Everwood' star joins 'White Collar' as [possible spoiler] -- EXCLUSIVE
Old 05-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm happy for Treat but I won't watch it. I would've watched a guest role but not a whole season of a show I don't watch. That role sounds like an improvement to what he had to do on "Against The Wall".
Old 05-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

Whoo!! How exciting?! White Collar is a really fun show and while I mainly watch on DVD when it comes out, I can't wait to see Treat. That sounds like a good role for him and guess what?

He gets to act with Tim DeKay! Yes! Reverend Keyes! They had a fabulous dynamic on the episodes of Everwood Tim was on, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them together onscreen again!

Thanks so much for that news, Shirphie! I'll jump up and down too.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Haha, that's funny. Yeah, now they finally can go out and find Andy a date.

Berlanti's "Arrow" has been picked up, I couldn't care less, but of course it's nice that he has a new show. Unfortunately it's nothing drama and I won't watch it.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Berlanti's Golden Boy CBS crime show also got picked up.

That and Arrow were the least interesting of his new shows, so I'm not super excited for either of them, but....I will probably give both a shot to see if Tom Amandes shows up in either.

Still psyched to see Tim DeKay and Treat together again.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Would be nice if anyone would let us know how the Berlanti shows are - maybe they are better than what the story is about. Not interested in both.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

I'll be checking out both, so I'll definitely let you know.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I might check out Arrow but I think Berlanti has lost his touch.

On a side note, I like Johnny Lee Miller but Elementary sounds ridiculous. If people want to watch a good Sherlock Holmes show then one's already on and it's called Sherlock.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not that I would judge a show by the way people like it or not, but it's kinda funny that the official CBS-trailer on their youtube-channel has 272 likes, 945 dislikes. I watched the trailer and it doesn't interest me zero. And yeah, I'd rather check the BBC series "Sherlock" than watching this CBS show (for me CBS stands for boring COTW-crime shows and unfunny comedies). Yeah, I liked Johnny Lee Miller on "Eli Stone", that was a really nice show.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

I really want to check out Sherlock, but I do have to say that Johnny Lee Miller looked like a lot of fun in the trailer. The show itself doesn't look very interesting which is too bad, because Johnny sure does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfan
I might check out Arrow but I think Berlanti has lost his touch.
Yup. I do think he lost it with his pitch for Everwood S5, and I've been hoping that he'll regain it again and it hasn't happened yet and I don't think he's anywhere nearer to it now. He's got three chances this season with a crime show, a superhero show and a political show. I'm sure they'll all have a family element. But they'll be a crime show, a superhero show or a political show with a family element, not a family show with a crime, superhero or political element. Everwood was all about family, then about doctors in a small town. Jack & Bobby was all about family, then about a political future. I'd like to see him do another show about family again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread