Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
You’re right, this honestly could happen to anyone. I’m just glad the rumors that it was a large party were proven false. Yes they’ll never get over this. Might affect their marriage. She was a beauty.
They have a son and a baby on the way. Hope it doesn't affect their marriage, but that often happens after a tragedy like this.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
They have a son and a baby on the way. Hope it doesn't affect their marriage, but that often happens after a tragedy like this.
It does, indeed. Really sad. What an awful situation.

Different topic... I watched a video of Kate/William and Meghan/Harry... they were all together for some humanitarian thing. It's so interesting listening to the four of them... William and Kate are quiet, more reserved, yes, a little more conservative. Meghan and Harry are like the same person, lol... they are so outgoing, passionate, relaxed by comparison. It's night and day. Meghan just shines. You can feel her energy. All four seem like really decent people but Meghan just sticks out. Her personality is very American obviously so I will be drawn to it. However, Harry sometimes acts more American than that stuffy British, you know? LOL I'm not ripping the Brits of course when I say stuffy. It's actually a common assessment Americans make when comparing our culture to theirs. By comparison they think we're too loud, blunt and probably annoying.

Anyway, honestly, Meghan and Harry just bounce off of each other.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It does, indeed. Really sad. What an awful situation.

Different topic... I watched a video of Kate/William and Meghan/Harry... they were all together for some humanitarian thing. It's so interesting listening to the four of them... William and Kate are quiet, more reserved, yes, a little more conservative. Meghan and Harry are like the same person, lol... they are so outgoing, passionate, relaxed by comparison. It's night and day. Meghan just shines. You can feel her energy. All four seem like really decent people but Meghan just sticks out. Her personality is very American obviously so I will be drawn to it. However, Harry sometimes acts more American than that stuffy British, you know? LOL Honestly, Meghan and Harry just bounce off of each other.
I have seen that video. This is why I followed this couple and the wedding...not because it's the royal family, but because I am so interested in this couple. I agree...they are perfect for each other. They have so much in common and so obviously in love. Such a beautiful couple and very humanitarian.
I have always considered Harry to be very cool...down to Earth and not stuffy. Meghan is the same.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Meghan, though, is stuck wearing those hats....a little stuffy.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I have seen that video. This is why I followed this couple and the wedding...not because it's the royal family, but because I am so interested in this couple. I agree...they are perfect for each other. They have so much in common and so obviously in love. Such a beautiful couple and very humanitarian.
I have always considered Harry to be very cool...down to Earth and not stuffy. Meghan is the same.
I added some stuff in my previous post you might have missed.

Yes, I can see why you are intrigued. When I watched the video my eyes were constantly on Harry/Meghan over William/Kate. I can't explain it. Even when William/Kate were talking I was watching the nonverbal communication between Harry/Meghan while waiting for one of them to talk again. I like how Meghan said women don't need to "find" a voice... they already have a voice. That was so sweet.

Honestly? When I look at Harry/Meghan, I think Princess Diana. When I look at William/Kate, I think Prince Charles.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Poor Meghan, though, is stuck wearing those hats....a little stuffy.

LOL Yes, that's so not her. I wish she didn't have to wear the hats. It's just not her. I get it... she should adjust and dive into British culture but it'd be nice if she could go there without the hats.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL Yes, that's so not her. I wish she didn't have to wear the hats. It's just not her. I get it... she should adjust and dive into British culture but it'd be nice if she could go there without the hats.
I think those hats are a royal family thing.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Seriously. At that age you have your little one painted on you.

Here’s more details: https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....h-details/amp/

Apparently the mom did everything right except for letting her leave her eyesight for a second.
It can definitely happen. It happened to a couple I know through here and Facebook recently, but fortunately their child survived with no after effects. They took their eyes off him for a second at a party and he ended up int the water and he almost drowned. It can happen even to the best of parents. What a tragedy.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think so too
Old 06-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know how you get through pain like this.
Me neither
Old 06-13-2018, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Those hats were designed for Kate, not Meghan. Maybe Meghan can wear a MLB hat instead.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-13-2018 at 02:06 AM
Old 06-13-2018, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It can definitely happen. It happened to a couple I know through here and Facebook recently, but fortunately their child survived with no after effects. They took their eyes off him for a second at a party and he ended up int the water and he almost drowned. It can happen even to the best of parents. What a tragedy.
It definitely can happen to the best of parents. I am glad to hear there was a happy ending for the couple and their little one. I guess for as weird as it is to say, these things are spiritually meant to happen... learning experience, coping with loss, tragedy. I don't know how else you can really explain it. It's just so sad and heartbreaking.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Those hats were designed for Kate, not Meghan. Maybe Meghan can wear a MLB hat instead.

Meghan does wear those.....

Old 06-13-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is something I wasn't aware of....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/b5...d5ff25d59b.jpg
Old 06-13-2018, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It definitely can happen to the best of parents. I am glad to hear there was a happy ending for the couple and their little one. I guess for as weird as it is to say, these things are spiritually meant to happen... learning experience, coping with loss, tragedy. I don't know how else you can really explain it. It's just so sad and heartbreaking.
It is sad and heartbreaking! No parent is ready to bury their child.

Jerry glad that it ended OK for your friends!