View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 07:27 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
It does, indeed. Really sad. What an awful situation.

Different topic... I watched a video of Kate/William and Meghan/Harry... they were all together for some humanitarian thing. It's so interesting listening to the four of them... William and Kate are quiet, more reserved, yes, a little more conservative. Meghan and Harry are like the same person, lol... they are so outgoing, passionate, relaxed by comparison. It's night and day. Meghan just shines. You can feel her energy. All four seem like really decent people but Meghan just sticks out. Her personality is very American obviously so I will be drawn to it. However, Harry sometimes acts more American than that stuffy British, you know? LOL Honestly, Meghan and Harry just bounce off of each other.
I have seen that video. This is why I followed this couple and the wedding...not because it's the royal family, but because I am so interested in this couple. I agree...they are perfect for each other. They have so much in common and so obviously in love. Such a beautiful couple and very humanitarian.
I have always considered Harry to be very cool...down to Earth and not stuffy. Meghan is the same.