Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Oh I know! We've talked about that many, many times here. Nina became a shadow of herself when she was with Jake. She was the complete opposite of the strong and assertive woman that we saw in the earlier seasons. We all hated that she went back to Andy only because Jake told her to go back to Andy, and that she had sold her house and she was ready to go back to California with him until he stopped her literally at the gate of the flight that they were preparing to board.
Exactly.

It was also entirely out of character for Nina. In S1 or S2, maybe with Carl but not the later seasons and not when it came to her true love for Andy.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM01 (View Post)
Yeah I would've been ok with that ending too. If I have ever do a rewatch (although I cringe at the thought of it), I would just finish at that episode!
I love that idea. It’s the only way to go. Removing the series finale completely like that joke never happened is the best option.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No it wasn't. The girl they brought back at the end of Season Four was this girl named Christy Livingston, who was originally played by Ali Larter, who Pacey considered his "dream girl" in the beginning of Season Two, but she was played by a different actress toward the end of the series, and she seemed to feel like she had "lost her touch" when Pacey didn't remember her because he had fawned all over her years before.
It’s sad but I would have preferred Pacey ending up with her if not Andie instead of Joey.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
Good idea. I just want Jen to live.
Still can’t believe they killed off Jen. Even if DJ & PA would have gotten happy endings, I still would have been irate over Jen dying. She literally had to leave her daughter and best friend in Jack because apparently her ONLY point was making sure Joey made a decision to sort the triangle. You can’t make this up.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:39 PM
Extreme Fan

They should have kept Jack straight. Then choose some other character to be gay.

I've always said making Jack gay was the beginning of the end.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No it wasn't. The girl they brought back at the end of Season Four was this girl named Christy Livingston, who was originally played by Ali Larter, who Pacey considered his "dream girl" in the beginning of Season Two, but she was played by a different actress toward the end of the series, and she seemed to feel like she had "lost her touch" when Pacey didn't remember her because he had fawned all over her years before.
Ah ok thank you!
Old 05-11-2021, 03:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
Good idea. I just want Jen to live.
She definitely deserved a better ending. The writers could've conveyed a positive message through her in that even though one may have a rough childhood/adolescence, they can still make a good life for themselves i.e. graduating college and having a beautiful daughter in Jen's case.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I love that idea. It’s the only way to go. Removing the series finale completely like that joke never happened is the best option.
Ignorance is bliss
Old 05-11-2021, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
It’s sad but I would have preferred Pacey ending up with her if not Andie instead of Joey.
I also would've liked her with Pacey if it didn't work out with Andie. Honestly, just anyone except Joey.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I also would've liked her with Pacey if it didn't work out with Andie. Honestly, just anyone except Joey.
Exactly. Anyone but Joey.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-11-2021, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
They should have kept Jack straight. Then choose some other character to be gay.

I've always said making Jack gay was the beginning of the end.
Jack and Jen paired would have been great.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ignorance is bliss
Indeed.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly. It killed the series. I’m beginning to think that was the intention for some strange reason. The premise and foundation are destroyed with a PJ ending and that’s precisely what happened.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New thread time.

Suggestions on a new title?
Old 05-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Administrator

How about - Everwood Fans who are Dawson/Joey & Pacey/Andie Fans of Dawson's Creek #31: Williamson and Stupin destroyed their own show.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread