Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
UGH MADISON PREGNANT WHY. WHYYYYYY. Why did they have to go this route, I seriously hate it. Worst thing the show ever did IMO. Who wants to see this SL? NOONE. I don't blame Andy for not telling or wanting to tell Ephram. He doesn't want his son to give up his dreams for Madison. It was unfair of him to ask her not to say anything, as Ephram is the father, its his right to know. I just think that Madison should have told Ephram months later or sometime. He would be devastated not to know about it.
I hated the storyline as much as you did! I don't see why they needed to go this route. If anyone needed to be included in this debacle, it was Ephram. Madison should've gone to Ephram first and maybe to Andy second. I get that she was scared, but it's like she wanted to let off the hook by Andy saying he was going or not going to tell Ephram. She let Andy take care of everything and then decided she didn't want Andy's help anymore. What crap is that.

Andy and Ephram were FINALLY in a great place as father and son and maybe even friends. They didn't need something a large as this to come between them. Why not finding out that Andy had an affair with Amanda (unless Ephram found out about it). Something that doesn't involve something like this.

Maybe if Andy had told Ephram from the beginning and Ephram didn't have to find out second hand, maybe...MAYBE things would've been better between them. But it was the idea that Andy hid the truth from him. Like Ephram should have never known he has a son out there. That he fathered a child and would never see Madison ever again? What was he thinking?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-17-2017, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I hated the storyline as much as you did! I don't see why they needed to go this route. If anyone needed to be included in this debacle, it was Ephram. Madison should've gone to Ephram first and maybe to Andy second. I get that she was scared, but it's like she wanted to let off the hook by Andy saying he was going or not going to tell Ephram. She let Andy take care of everything and then decided she didn't want Andy's help anymore. What crap is that.

Andy and Ephram were FINALLY in a great place as father and son and maybe even friends. They didn't need something a large as this to come between them. Why not finding out that Andy had an affair with Amanda (unless Ephram found out about it). Something that doesn't involve something like this.

Maybe if Andy had told Ephram from the beginning and Ephram didn't have to find out second hand, maybe...MAYBE things would've been better between them. But it was the idea that Andy hid the truth from him. Like Ephram should have never known he has a son out there. That he fathered a child and would never see Madison ever again? What was he thinking?
Bang on, analysis, Patricia. I couldn't agree more.

I've always despised Andy being the scapegoat in this situation. Madison is 100% to blame for stupidly dating Ephram in the first place, let alone getting pregnant, and then deciding NOT to tell him about it. She never listened to a word Andy said before. Why now? Because it was easy and convenient for her, not because she actually respected Andy. She never respected Andy! She went into his home and seduced his teenage son while working for him. Gross, unacceptable, disgusting. Andy found out about it and he begged them both to not go through with the underage relationship. Neither one of them listened to him. Then he begs Madison not to hurt him. What does she do? Makes him feel like sht throughout their entire illegal relationship and then gets pregnant. Handles the pregnancy as poorly as you're going to get by going to Andy and not Ephram... Andy?!?? I just stated the reasons why she never listened to him in the first place! Let alone the fact that she was the adult, she was pregnant, it was 100% her responsibility to tell Ephram about the pregnancy, not Andy's responsibility, no one else... Madison alone. She failed in every way. Then to put the extra screw in she finally decides to tell him at the worst possible moment in NYC. What a winner Madison is. She makes me sick. I cannot understand how anyone could ever like this moron. She was a disaster from the moment her mug hit our screen.

So yes... Madison is the one who decided not to tell Ephram about the pregnancy and adoption. It was her responsibility to tell him and she failed in every way. I will never blame Andy for not telling Ephram. Last time I checked he was his father and was dragged into a situation he tried to prevent in the first place! Madison was the adult, the one impregnated by Ephram, it was her body... she should have done the right thing and told Ephram about everything WHEN it was happening, not in NYC way later and basically only to get revenge on Andy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread