Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

OMG OMGGGGG next weeks preview hannah and bright!!!!! bout time!!!

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 05-16-2005, 06:56 PM
New Fan

Great Episode. First of all, I loved the conversation between Bright and Ephram about Hannah. Added great levity to an otherwise angsty episode. Is is just me, or has Ephram's foot been planted firmly in his mouth during every conversation between he and Amy for the past few weeks? I guess she finally got tired of it too, because her behavior towards him was simply glacial tonight. I absolutely hated Rose's doctor. What a total Ass hat! Now on to Andy. I didn't think I had any sympathy left for him but I was wrong. The story he told Ephram about the origins of his gift brought tears to my eyes. But it was the conversation between Ephram and Delia that broke the camels back. Damn! Loved, loved, loved, the letter to Ephram from his mother. That letter was exactly what makes Everwood, Everwood.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Episode was so good! Is Ephram in next weeks episode cause he wasn't in the preview. I loved the conversation between Delia and Ephram it was so cute. They really should explore the brother sister relationships more in the stories. Im so excited about Bright and Hannah! SO cute together!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:06 PM
New Fan

Great episode.

I guess the only thing I really want to point out specifically was the theme in every conversation that Ephram had tonight. Between finding out about Rose and remembering his own mother, he clearly doesn't hate Andy like he thought he did. He said exactly that to Delia...if he really hated Andy he wouldn't have told Delia not to hate him. And he told Delia that Andy still has a good heart. I think one of the reasons Ephram is going on this trip is in fact that he doesn't want to feel so angry towards Andy anymore and he thinks he needs to be away from him for a while for that to happen.

Also, I think Andy will do the surgery. I think, in his heart, he trusts that other surgeon even less than Rose does. The thing is, if he does the surgery, we already know how it'll turn out. He can't fail. If he fails, the Browns and the Abbots no longer talk to each other, and if the Browns and Abbots don't talk to each other, there is no Everwood.

Oh, and I honestly have no idea what Nina will do when Andy tells her how he feels.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbear3916
OMG OMGGGGG next weeks preview hannah and bright!!!!! bout time!!!
I second that!!

I those two together!!!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh this episode broke my heart on so many levels...
It's clear to me now Ephram still loves and wants to forgive Andy he's just not ready yet.
I don't blame Amy at all for her ice queen attitude towards Ephram he's not the center of her world right now. Harolds breakdown infront of Amy so sad...Bright crying and carrying Rose...All of Ephrams goodbye to Delia....Just so sad.

Julia's gift to Ephram Oh the places you will go (I love that book) and her letter to him so bittersweet made all the sweeter to me because i'm a huge Desperate Housewives fan and I got to be reminded that Julia Brown and Mary Alice Young are one in the same. She has SUCH a hypnotic voice and it was such a Mary Alice esque monologue.
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know. Once.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great eppy...def cried when he was talking to his sister...anyways I was wondering (I know its early) if anyone had the letter that Ephram's mom gave him..i missed the begiining and i NEED to know what I missed LOL..def cried during that part too
Old 05-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasLOVESBrooke
Great eppy...def cried when he was talking to his sister...anyways I was wondering (I know its early) if anyone had the letter that Ephram's mom gave him..i missed the begiining and i NEED to know what I missed LOL..def cried during that part too
I'll try to get that ASAP but definitely won't get it until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.
I made my icon.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Hey guy!

First off, I just wanna say how sad this episode was! I honestly think this was the saddest episode this season! I seriously cried throughout more than half of it!

Ephram- I can't beelive he made that comment to Delia about his dad: "Just..promise you'll take care of him for me" (or sthign to that effect.) That's when I started bawling. I don't know if it was just me, but it seemed like this was the beginning of the healing process between father and son; them beginning to come to terms with it all. Ephram seemed less hostile towards him and I was so very relieved to see that! And whileas I knoew it was going to happen, I was sad to see Ephram go, even though I agree that he needs time away. GOOD LUCK EPHRAM! PLEAES COME BACK TO US SOON!

Andy- I don't know why, but through the later half of season 3, when the baby storyline hit the fan and people ebgan hating Andy for his role in it, I never could hate him. I think he's really starting to get his act together though, which I am very proud of him for! And at the end, when he sat there, even though Ephram wasn't there... I was definately proud of him!

Amy- I was a bit surprised, yet again not so much, to see that she wasn't very emotional. And i must admit, I half wanted her to, after Ephram left, to change her mind and lean on him. It seems like she's just letting this all bottle inside her and aside from her breakdown with Hannah, she hasn't really leaned on anyone. But I'm a lot like that when it comes to death and such, so... Onto a bit happier things... I thought Emily Van Camp/Amy was so beautiful in that graduation outfit! GO Amy for graduating!!!

Bright/Hannah- Do you guys need to be locked into a room or sthing?! There's now so much tension between the two of them, it's not even funny, lol! Okay, well, maybe a little! How funny was Bright's jealous remark to Topher abuot the snorting thing? Good for Bright for FINALLY admitting his feelings for her! Now he just needs to go and show/tell her how he feels! Although since it's Bright, I have a feeling he'll show her rather than tell her ;-) I can't wait to see next week's episode!

Delia/Ephram- The scens between these two were just so heartbreaking! I feel bad for Delia, who's seems to be very close to Ephram, and feels she is not loosing him. I mean, does anyone remember how sad she was the end of last season when he was goigna way f0or the summer and was for sure, coming back? Poor kid! And I agree, there should be a lot more scenes between these two!

Harold/Rose- Seeing any of the scens tongiht with the two of them, or even them seperate, were utterly heartbreaking! I feel for both of them; for Harold for feeling like he's powerless to save the one he loves and for Rose for being so scared and yet so strong at once. I swear, i'll be SO mad if they kill her off! I'm sure something will go wrong because, c'mon, what are the odds on this show that she'll come out as good as new? But I hope she makes it through!

Nina/Jake- They are such a cute couple, but in my heart of hearts, I've always wanted Nina and Andy to be together so I'm sorta torn. I want them together so much but she and Jake seem VERY happy and very much in love.

Okay, well i'm still teary-eyed over this friggen episode and it's been over now for a half an hour. And I don't wanan risk babbling, so I think I'm going to end this post But I wanted to share my feelings about all this!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl
I'll try to get that ASAP but definitely won't get it until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.
I will love u forever whenever u can get it...Let me know...omg thanx soo much
Old 05-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Beautiful episode.

For now, I want to comment on one part of the episode.. Julia's speech..

After hearing Julia's speech, I thought her ending words, especially, were ALL about Amy.

.. And if you should ever look up, and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over, retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart, where your hope lives.. you'll find your way again.

That was definitely all about Amy. Notice the parallel at the end where they are showing Amy at graduation, Ephram on the plane, and as Julia is talking, it goes back and forth between Ephram and Amy..

Definitely, all about Amy.. Amy IS the purest thing in Ephram's heart and that's where his hope comes from and where it lives.. And as Julia said, following this path will lead him right back to finding his way again... with Amy.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Wilpen I missed the teaser can you please tell me what happened? Thanks

Poor Rose she is breaking my heart she just looks so scared. I could tell she wanted Dr Brown to do it. Harold at the end crying with Amy also made me sad. When Ephram was reading his mothers letter to him I was teary. I liked his scene with his sister we did not get much of that this season.

Bright just rules and I can't wait for next week. I
Old 05-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found the letter on the WB Board here it is in case anyone wanted it LOL

My dearest Ephram...

I've been sitting in our kitchen for the last half hour simply imagining you... wondering what you must be thinking right now... what you must be feeling.

How handsome you must look in your cap and gown.

If you're thinking about me...Stop! Send a kiss to the sky... And then focus your thoughts on what's coming towards you, not what you left behind.

I'm forever entwined in your past...your present...and your future. You needn't pause to look for me. I'm right here.

If you're feeling frightened about what comes next...Don't! Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind, as you create your own path towards happiness. Don't waste time with regret.

Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present...each moment as it comes... because you'll never get another one quite like it.

And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives.

You'll find your way again.

Love, Mom.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you very much for bringing that letter over. I was just going to ask if someone could post it as I didn't record the episode, which I regret now. Each episode of this show continues to touch me and this one especially struck a chord. It's so difficult not to get emotional. I'm too tired to comment on everything now, but I loved it and am extremely excited for the finale.

Lisa
Old 05-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was an amazing episode filled with so much emotion! And all my favs next week BH and AN!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread