Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Ratings for the latest episode I don't think were too great. Okay but not sure about what numbers are needed for a season 2.
I don't get it! It must be that people are not checking out the show, because if they did they'd love it.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The feedback from people who have watched is very positive. Problem is more people need to watch.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The feedback from people who have watched is very positive. Problem is more people need to watch.
What is the competition?
Old 02-28-2018, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
What is the competition?
TV schedule - Monday 2/26/2018 - CBS, ABC, HBO, FOX - Watch tv online
Old 03-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

What were the actual numbers?
Old 03-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
What were the actual numbers?
Quote:
Adults 18-49 rating/share
0.8/3

Viewers (millions)

“The Resident” (also 0.8) fell three tenths from its last episode.
TV Ratings Monday: ‘Good Girls’ premiere beats ‘The Good Doctor,’ ‘Living Biblically’ starts soft – TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com
Old 03-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The Resident 1.5: NONE THE WISER

I didn't figure out the father-son connection until Conrad saw his father at the hospital at the end.
Same .

Quote:
The beginning really made it seem like all three patients died. Horrible situation for the young man though.
Yes luckily no one died, but the situation is awful. I honestly I hope that we see how this couple sues the hospital. They have every right to do so.

Quote:
I felt bad for Mina, but she showed how awesome she is for taking responsibility. She has some arrogance, but is not above taking responsibility. She will become a better surgeon than horrible Bell, book it. Bell's just the worst. He understands and is not afraid to admit that Mina's an excellent surgeon, but he's also worried about his own a$$ at all times. His fake I'm sorry to the couple was disgusting.
Mina accepted her mistakes and admitted them. Bell did not. Mina is so much better than Bell.

Quote:
Love triangle is happening between Conrad, Nic, and Jude. It puts me to sleep to be honest. I bet they'll go with the triangle pushing Conrad to open up to Nic more which will repair their relationship and allow an ultimate romantic reunion. However, I much rather see Conrad figure things out on his own without having to go there due to fear of losing Nic to another man.
I am so not interested in the love triangle too . I so agree with you that I do not like this idea of Jude/Nic pushing Conrad to open up to Nic. In fact I hate it. Having in mind how much I am not open, I do not like stories like that because honestly it takes time for people like us to open up. And I prefer to see the natural progression when it comes to Conrad opening to her.

Quote:
Nic's plotline with Lane is sizzling. I thought I viewed Emily Thorne when Lane was trying to control Nik. Not so fast, Lane. Have you ever watched Revenge? LOL Nic is going to expose Lane's shady clinic and I am so here for it.
It will be fun. Both actresses are awesome and have great chemistry together!

Quote:
I did feel bad for Dr. Bradley, but he was a walking zombie and should have said it was impossible to properly do the surgery. Probably easier said than done since it's made clear saying no to Bell is not an option.
So agree on that. I loved Devon's line to Bell in the end. It was so clear that Devon thinks that Bell is full of ****.

Quote:
Poor Devon having to deal with that idiot.
That guy was an idiot no doubt.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
The Resident 1.5: NONE THE WISER

I know! That poor guy..just awful. Now having kids is definitely off the table.
Who was the patient who died?
Two options. Either it was just for the drama or it was Jude's patient as he was performing surgery in the same time as Mina and Bell.

Quote:
She is a fantastic surgeon and Bell just threw her under the bus during that interrogation.
To save his a$$. He is just a$$.

Quote:
You and me both! This is such an awesome show with so much going on. We really don't need romance.
Or at least if it's romance we don't need love drama you know.

Quote:
That was something else!!! sizzling is the right word. I still am perplexed as to why Conrad keeps defending Lane.
Obviously there is some history between Lane and Conrad. I doubt that it's romantic because Nic did not seem jealous. I do think that it was something professional. I think that Lane saved or helped Conrad in the hospital.

Quote:
It really wasn't an option. Either way Dr. Bradley was screwed. It's like a soccer player saying he's sick and can't play. No...you just can't do that.
Egh I think differently. Bradley should have said NO because in this condition he risked a patient's life.

Quote:
That guy is a perverted jerk! Poor Devon is getting his baptism with fire...dealing with testicles and rectums all in the same day!
This guy was just an idiot. Who manages to do stuff like that repeatedly? Like how stupid you can be to do this.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Same .

Yes luckily no one died, but the situation is awful. I honestly I hope that we see how this couple sues the hospital. They have every right to do so.
They definitely do. This couple deserves compensation. It was sickening seeing Bell try to decrease the dollar amount with the fake apology.

Quote:
Mina accepted her mistakes and admitted them. Bell did not. Mina is so much better than Bell.
What amazes me about Mina is she could have called out Bell plenty of times for questionable moments but she hasn’t. She’s better than that. She won’t try to take him down to make herself look better.

I also have a theory on why Bell is quick to praise Mina and her surgical talent. In addition to the obvious... she’s that good.. he also knows he needs her for his cover up. He needs to use her during moments when his hands shake or his cognitive functioning isn’t there. He knows she’s beyond caring about his motives. She’s a great surgeon and will help when she’s needed. So he’s using her too which is disgusting.

Quote:
I am so not interested in the love triangle too . I so agree with you that I do not like this idea of Jude/Nic pushing Conrad to open up to Nic. In fact I hate it. Having in mind how much I am not open, I do not like stories like that because honestly it takes time for people like us to open up. And I prefer to see the natural progression when it comes to Conrad opening to her.
Exactly. I want to pull for Nic/Conrad but if it goes the way it seems I’m not going to be very enthusiastic.

Quote:

It will be fun. Both actresses are awesome and have great chemistry together!
Definitely!

Quote:

So agree on that. I loved Devon's line to Bell in the end. It was so clear that Devon thinks that Bell is full of ****.
That was so awesome. People like Devon with such pure hearts can see right through the Bell’s of the world.

Quote:

That guy was an idiot no doubt.
I hope we don’t have to see him again. It’s not because of the problem he had. I know that happens sometimes actually. It’s due to his stupid personality. It was his doing. I wish someone would have told him off.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Those numbers aren’t great, but they also aren’t horrible for fox.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Those numbers aren’t great, but they also aren’t horrible for fox.
Think we’ll get a season 2?
Old 03-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Think we’ll get a season 2?
If it goes back to a .9 definitely.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
If it goes back to a .9 definitely.
I would hope FOX would consider that it was a mid-season show too. Ratings would have been higher if it started in the Fall. Riverdale’s Numbers went higher in season 2 when it went from mid-season to Fall status.

I wish the show was on the CW. We wouldn’t have to worry.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I would hope FOX would consider that it was a mid-season show too. Ratings would have been higher if it started in the Fall. Riverdale’s Numbers went higher in season 2 when it went from mid-season to Fall status.

I wish the show was on the CW. We wouldn’t have to worry.
Fox’s numbers aren’t that higher than the CW so I am not really worried.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Fox’s numbers aren’t that higher than the CW so I am not really worried.
What I mean is the CW never cares about ratings in general unless we're talking below .4 in the key demo whereas FOX is way more sensitive. I remember what FOX did with The OC once Marissa was killed off and the ratings started to decline. It was the beginning of the end for the show. When Laurel was killed off on Arrow the numbers started tanking too and have never recovered. Yet, Arrow remains on the air because it's the CW.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread