Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2018, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I am not a fan of sports and sports just seem to keep taking such an importance in the world. I rather watch new episodes of all my shows! At least it gives me more time to watch Everwood.
I am sports-obsessed. I've played and watched sports my entire life.

That said, I can understand how you feel if you're not into sports.

Everwood is a wonderful alternative!
Old 02-09-2018, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Shu thanks for the information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Good question.

If I had to pick it’d be Hunter because of the numbers. When you saw the amount of people sick with cancer in that waiting room more than likely being overdosed... it’s pure evil. She’s poisoning them. It’s despicable.
Yes I am like you. Both are bad, but I kind of feel that Hunter is a bit worse because she is doing it for the money and it's not like she does not have enough you know. It's greediness. Bell longs for something he can't ever have back with the tremor. In that sense he is a bit better.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Shu thanks for the information!

Yes I am like you. Both are bad, but I kind of feel that Hunter is a bit worse because she is doing it for the money and it's not like she does not have enough you know. It's greediness. Bell longs for something he can't ever have back with the tremor. In that sense he is a bit better.
Exactly. They both suck but Hunter is doing it due to greed. I have no idea how she can do that to those human beings who are trusting her... they are literally giving their lives to her, trusting that she'll help them defeat the cancer. It's just gross.

Bell is in severe denial about his health and wants to believe he can fix the issue and be okay. He has no business continuing on with surgery, that is for sure. But if you watch him performing surgery, he always checks his tremor before going in... he's constantly putting his hand out to make sure it's stable. Not that this helps because at any moment he could start shaking but he does pause and make sure (in his mind).
Old 02-09-2018, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm more than halfway through with S2 now.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Nice!

Which season do you prefer so far? Season 1 or Season 2?
Old 02-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Season 2. There were some intense, interesting storylines. Like all the stuff that happened with Ephram/Madison and Amy/Tommy.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I think Season 2. There were some intense, interesting storylines. Like all the stuff that happened with Ephram/Madison and Amy/Tommy.
Amy and Tommy were intense to infinity
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The depression storyline was severely intense, too. EVC hit it out the park. Any other network, and EVC wins an Emmy.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
The depression storyline was severely intense, too. EVC hit it out the park. Any other network, and EVC wins an Emmy.
So true! She played it so well that it was hard for me to watch her depressed. She was that good!
Old 02-11-2018, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
So true! She played it so well that it was hard for me to watch her depressed. She was that good!
Absolutely. It was so real and compelling. Endless people could relate. EVC is a master at nonverbal communication so with even one Amy expression you felt it. Excellent stuff.
Old 02-26-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Let's do this!

Old 02-27-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Resident 1.5: NONE THE WISER

I didn't figure out the father-son connection until Conrad saw his father at the hospital at the end.

The beginning really made it seem like all three patients died. Horrible situation for the young man though.

I felt bad for Mina, but she showed how awesome she is for taking responsibility. She has some arrogance, but is not above taking responsibility. She will become a better surgeon than horrible Bell, book it. Bell's just the worst. He understands and is not afraid to admit that Mina's an excellent surgeon, but he's also worried about his own a$$ at all times. His fake I'm sorry to the couple was disgusting.

Love triangle is happening between Conrad, Nic, and Jude. It puts me to sleep to be honest. I bet they'll go with the triangle pushing Conrad to open up to Nic more which will repair their relationship and allow an ultimate romantic reunion. However, I much rather see Conrad figure things out on his own without having to go there due to fear of losing Nic to another man.

Nic's plotline with Lane is sizzling. I thought I viewed Emily Thorne when Lane was trying to control Nik. Not so fast, Lane. Have you ever watched Revenge? LOL Nic is going to expose Lane's shady clinic and I am so here for it.

I did feel bad for Dr. Bradley, but he was a walking zombie and should have said it was impossible to properly do the surgery. Probably easier said than done since it's made clear saying no to Bell is not an option.

Poor Devon having to deal with that idiot.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The beginning really made it seem like all three patients died. Horrible situation for the young man though.
I know! That poor guy..just awful. Now having kids is definitely off the table.
Who was the patient who died?
Quote:
I felt bad for Mina, but she showed how awesome she is for taking responsibility. She has some arrogance, but is not above taking responsibility. She will become a better surgeon than horrible Bell, book it. Bell's just the worst. He understands and is not afraid to admit that Mina's an excellent surgeon, but he's also worried about his own a$$ at all times. His fake I'm sorry to the couple was disgusting.
She is a fantastic surgeon and Bell just threw her under the bus during that interrogation.
Quote:
Love triangle is happening between Conrad, Nic, and Jude. It puts me to sleep to be honest.
You and me both! This is such an awesome show with so much going on. We really don't need romance.
Quote:
Nic's plotline with Lane is sizzling. I thought I viewed Emily Thorne when Lane was trying to control Nik. Not so fast, Lane. Have you ever watched Revenge? LOL Nic is going to expose Lane's shady clinic and I am so here for it.
That was something else!!! sizzling is the right word. I still am perplexed as to why Conrad keeps defending Lane.

Quote:
I did feel bad for Dr. Bradley, but he was a walking zombie and should have said it was impossible to properly do the surgery. Probably easier said than done since it's made clear saying no to Bell is not an option.
It really wasn't an option. Either way Dr. Bradley was screwed. It's like a soccer player saying he's sick and can't play. No...you just can't do that.

Quote:
Poor Devon having to deal with that idiot.
That guy is a perverted jerk! Poor Devon is getting his baptism with fire...dealing with testicles and rectums all in the same day!
Old 02-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)

I know! That poor guy..just awful. Now having kids is definitely off the table.
Who was the patient who died?
I didn't understand that either?!?!?!?! I don't know who it was?!?!?!? At first I thought they meant his private part?! I honestly have no clue.

Quote:
She is a fantastic surgeon and Bell just threw her under the bus during that interrogation.
Bell cannot go on like this. Something bad is going to happen. We're already seeing him neurologically impaired cognitively due to the medication. I just hope once he's stopped it's not before he accidentally kills someone.

Quote:
You and me both! This is such an awesome show with so much going on. We really don't need romance.

Quote:
That was something else!!! sizzling is the right word. I still am perplexed as to why Conrad keeps defending Lane.
I don't get it either... is he clueless and wants to see the best in her (and knows she has saved lives) or is there something he's hiding?

Quote:
It really wasn't an option. Either way Dr. Bradley was screwed. It's like a soccer player saying he's sick and can't play. No...you just can't do that.
Exactly. So sad.

Quote:
That guy is a perverted jerk! Poor Devon is getting his baptism with fire...dealing with testicles and rectums all in the same day!
The perverted jerk was just a weirdo. To be honest, I know you have to treat everyone and he did have a medical emergency but man, he should get some help for what he's doing... considering there are major emergencies and issues every second... his issue was deliberate and the way he behaved afterward... just lame. Devon should be spending his time on other patients with big time issues who need him.
Old 02-28-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ratings for the latest episode I don't think were too great. Okay but not sure about what numbers are needed for a season 2.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread