Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Does anyone else ship Emily/Nolan in "Revenge"?
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Weird, that'd be soooo weird. Please not. Only if Jack, Daniel and Aiden all die.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Supreme Fan

I love them as friends....best friends...but nothing more than that I think I don't know if anyone watches Grey's Anatomy, but they brought together two best friends around S4, and it was a big disaster for me personally. You shouldn't mess with a great friendship!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

I don't ship them romantically either. I love their friendship, though. Very much.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I like Emily and Nolan as best friends! If they ever became romantic I wouldn't hate it because I love these two way too much. I just think it might be a little odd because I don't see the story going there. I love them as best friends. The dynamic is so great! Their best friend dynamic is just as amazing as any romantic pairing ever could be.

I am also a huge Emily/Jack shipper.

New episode tonight.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
Weird, that'd be soooo weird. Please not. Only if Jack, Daniel and Aiden all die.
You're talking hypothetically...right? You really don't want Jack to die. If so..I'd have to string you up!
Old 12-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You're talking hypothetically...right? You really don't want Jack to die. If so..I'd have to string you up!
LMAO!
Old 12-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
In that case I'm ready to give you an alibi!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Erm, yes, yes, YES. Of course only hypocritically. A bit of a harsh reaction. I see you are a huge Jack fan, so I wish the character all the best. Since all 3 guys won't die, it's impossible for Nolan and Emily to ever hook up, so my life is safe I hope.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL Well, Emily would never end up with Daniel. She doesn't love him. I would wager a guess she would fall for Nolan romantically before ever truly falling for Daniel. Neither are happening is my point!

Aiden, no clue, I just want him off the screen!

Jack, she truly love.

I am soooooooooooo excited for tonight!
Old 12-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, heavens. Should I even say this? Hmmm...yes, I am going to be brave and say it!

Emily/Jack is my least favorite ship on the show.

*hides from everyone's wrath*

But I have shipped Emily/Nolan since episode 1 and I used to think it was fairly far-fetched for it to actually happen, but I have seen more and more signs adding up this season that they might actually explore it~ Gabriel Mann has supported it all along as well!

If Emily doesn't end up with Nolan, then I suppose my second choice would be Aiden. But I don't like Aiden; I find him dreadfully boring.

Hm, actually, if Emily doesn't end up with Nolan, I hope she ends up by herself! That would be interesting and would fit with her character! Hahaha!
Old 12-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
*hides from everyone's wrath*
I've got two nooses..possible three...

Old 12-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
Erm, yes, yes, YES. Of course only hypocritically. A bit of a harsh reaction. I see you are a huge Jack fan, so I wish the character all the best. Since all 3 guys won't die, it's impossible for Nolan and Emily to ever hook up, so my life is safe I hope.
she said hypothetically not hypocritically. As in if it were to happen since it hasn't yet.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, Betty is going wild, at least I won't be hanging alone. Thanks for the support. I know what was written, just was a bit wordplaying without making to much sense. Sorry for that one.

Another episode, I'm still hoping for something exciting to happen this season, I'm keeping my expectations low.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Betty's scaring me!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread