Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Daniel finding out he was a pawn for Emily could work. Maybe he finds out she isn't pregnant after all and that she lied about it?
Ohhhh that's good speculation. He would definitely be ticked enough about that to put him over the edge. Maybe!

Quote:
At this point it could be so many people. My top suspect remains Jack though. Then Nolan. Then Charlotte. And then Daniel. With the note that
Spoiler:
I completely agree with your entire take here.

Also... I feel like Charlotte could also find out in dramatic fashion that Emily is her sister. What if it is Charlotte and then she finds out Emily is really her sister? You can tell they are setting up Charlotte for finding out about Emily while she thinks she dislikes her. I wonder if that plays a role in the coming weeks. If not, then I think the season finale of 3 will be about Charlotte finding out.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Finished season 1 of Revenge on my rewatch. I kind of forgot how good the ending was. It was so sad that Emily thought her ''revenge plans'' had worked, and were done, and that she was ready to tell Jack the truth. But then stupid fake Amanda came back, and the plane with all the proof exploded.
It was so frustrating! I wonder if they knew the show was going to be renewed for a season 2 at that point? I assume so but either way, maybe they went there because that is the intended ending no matter what, Emily and Jack being together. Maybe they did set up the storyline so early on in the season for Emily and Jack getting to that place and her revenge all working out IN CASE they weren't renewed... then as they learned about the renewal, they included Fake Amanda and the revenge proof all blowing up, literally.

Quote:
Which makes me think....how stupid is that government that they don't back up the proof online, instead of carrying the ONLY evidence on a plane. Risky. At least Nolan was smart. And another thing....if Emily had the proof...why didn't she just let it out there first? Call the media, send the proof in, etc.
Haha, so true. You're right. Nolan is the only smart one in this scenario!

Quote:
The music while the plane was exploding was really great though. I love Florence and the Machine.
It really, really was! How on earth did Lydia survive that? I can't wait to hear about how she came back from the dead! LOL

Quote:
The flashback episode was way better than I remembered it to be. So much information that was interesting to know!

And ofcourse Sammy dying...god, it made me shed a few tears again. It's so sad, and so well acted by Emily and Nick, especially Emily. She's never ever been that emotional before I think. What a break down.
Exactly. See... how can we doubt Emily/Jack after remembering season 1 and Emily's behavior around him? I honestly don't see how it's possible that our ship is not going to sail. I know, I know, rule #1 is never trusting creators/writers because anything can happen... but really, I'd be shocked (and pisssssssssssssssssed) if this show doesn't end with Emily/Jack.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Maybe the "I'm sorry" is not to the shooter? It appears that way but the preview could be deceiving. The "I'm sorry" could be to someone else, then the shot happens?
That's totally possible! Didn't really consider that, but I could see that happening.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
That's totally possible! Didn't really consider that, but I could see that happening.
Previews can be very deceiving and Revenge is not to be excluded from this reality. This show can get so soapy. There are a million ways to interpret that scene. There really could be two people there, Emily saying she is sorry to one of them, getting shot by another. I am sure it will be a very shocking moment, indeed.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Previews can be very deceiving and Revenge is not to be excluded from this reality. This show can get so soapy. There are a million ways to interpret that scene. There really could be two people there, Emily saying she is sorry to one of them, getting shot by another. I am sure it will be a very shocking moment, indeed.
Yeah. Whatever it is, I hope it surprises us.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Yeah. Whatever it is, I hope it surprises us.
I hope so too!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

3.9 is this coming Sunday!
Old 12-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Totally looking forward to it.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Me too!!!!!

Seriously, Revenge could be complete garbage and I'd still watch due to getting a dose of EVC. Her acting is so good. I can't get enough of it!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too!!!!!

Seriously, Revenge could be complete garbage and I'd still watch due to getting a dose of EVC. Her acting is so good. I can't get enough of it!
Yes, that's the reason I stuck with it...especially last season. And it was worth it!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yes, that's the reason I stuck with it...especially last season. And it was worth it!
I owe it all to you!

Seriously, I am so lame. I can't believe I waited so long to watch. Ridiculous given how much I love EVC!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Emily is the reason I gave the show a chance to begin with. Didn't expect it to be so good. And I agree, even throughout the not so great times, Emily has been a joy to watch. Love her.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I owe it all to you!

Seriously, I am so lame. I can't believe I waited so long to watch. Ridiculous given how much I love EVC!
I pushed you a bit aswell If I remember correctly And so did someone else I think

But I fully agree with you! It's because of Emily that the show is still watchable in the bad moments. Even with the bad season 2, I enjoyed more stuff than just Emily though. I am currently rewatching S2, and I kind of enjoy it more seeing it for the second time, it's strange.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Of course. I will and have to watch everything with Emily from start to finish. I'm bored with season 3 but I of course will watch until the very end.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I owe it all to you!

!
Yes!

Quote:
and I kind of enjoy it more seeing it for the second time, it's strange.
I can understand why. I think it's because now you understand what's going on.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread