Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
If Jack died or left permanently, a large part of her would die right along with him.
Not to mention part of the show would die. Everyone would be so mad.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Spoiler:
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Spoiler:
Old 11-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks!

The suspense is really killing me!

I really think that whatever happens is a game changer. I think the series is going to take a very important turn after the shooting transpires.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

I totally agree. The shooting will change up everything, no matter who the shooter is.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

When is the shooting? I hope in December!
Old 11-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Supreme Fan

15 december
Old 11-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Maybe the "I'm sorry" is not to the shooter? It appears that way but the preview could be deceiving. The "I'm sorry" could be to someone else, then the shot happens?

Also, I haven't totally ruled out Daniel being involved. Josh did question his time on the show very recently. What if that's legit and he knows something about the plot?
Old 11-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Maybe the "I'm sorry" is not to the shooter? It appears that way but the preview could be deceiving. The "I'm sorry" could be to someone else, then the shot happens?

Also, I haven't totally ruled out Daniel being involved. Josh did question his time on the show very recently. What if that's legit and he knows something about the plot?
Daniel finding out he was a pawn for Emily could work. Maybe he finds out she isn't pregnant after all and that she lied about it?

At this point it could be so many people. My top suspect remains Jack though. Then Nolan. Then Charlotte. And then Daniel. With the note that
Spoiler:
Old 11-29-2013, 04:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Finished season 1 of Revenge on my rewatch. I kind of forgot how good the ending was. It was so sad that Emily thought her ''revenge plans'' had worked, and were done, and that she was ready to tell Jack the truth. But then stupid fake Amanda came back, and the plane with all the proof exploded. Which makes me think....how stupid is that government that they don't back up the proof online, instead of carrying the ONLY evidence on a plane. Risky. At least Nolan was smart. And another thing....if Emily had the proof...why didn't she just let it out there first? Call the media, send the proof in, etc.

The music while the plane was exploding was really great though. I love Florence and the Machine.

The flashback episode was way better than I remembered it to be. So much information that was interesting to know!

And ofcourse Sammy dying...god, it made me shed a few tears again. It's so sad, and so well acted by Emily and Nick, especially Emily. She's never ever been that emotional before I think. What a break down.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread