Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2017, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Ugh sucks . Luckily he is fine. That's the important thing.
Yes! I fed him and now he's sleeping.

Quote:
I have seen 12:12, but not 12:12:12. As for combinations recently not so much. Though I did see yesterday 21:21 I think.
Incredible! The only combination I continue to see is 11:11. That's the only one.

I just looked up 12:12 and it has deep spiritual meaning.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Nah, he didn't pressure. I think she did things that made him keep coming back for more sexually. This was her way of controlling him.
Agree with that. I've actually had debates with women over stuff like that. Usually the women that know how to make their man do something (by using sex in some way) are also the ones that complain about men seeing women as objects. Well try not to offer him/decline him sex for the service and he might you as something more. I actually that believe that most men (obviously there are exceptions) treat women the way they treat themselves. If a woman respects herself enough and says ON, the man will either move on to someone else or respect her. He won't use her for sex because she is it made it clear that she is not for that.

Quote:
I don't know if she thought eventually she'd break him down and he'd just agree to marry her too. But there's some people who believe she didn't even like him all that much romantically but it was about what he could do for her. He was a successful businessman with a lot of friends. Some believe when he rejected her and said he never wanted to see her again (as a result of something bad she did but it was never revealed) she freaked out because she was scared of her reputation and they had mutual friends. So she was more worried about being phased out of his life and looking bad in front of all these other people. Who knows.
Well I've seen picture of him and I wouldn't say that he is the most gorgeous man out there. Not that he is ugly, but he is also not your typical hot sexy man you know. I do believe that it wasn't just sexual for her. I think that she liked the way she controlled him (well when it worked).

I actually watched an interview with the actors playing Jodi and Travis and the actress said something that I disagree with. She mentioned something of sort of that the fans watched (in the movie) how Jodi and Travis fall in love in each other. That's not true. I don't think that Travis loved Jodi and I don't think that Jodi loved him. And I don't think that it's the problem of the actors because I've seen Jesse act (in the two shows) playing on three different cases liking a woman (also three different women). And in all of them you could believe that he liked them. I think that he specifically played it like that. I didn't think that Travis loved Jodi, I thought that he liked the sex with her.
I think so too. She moved back to CA when it seemed like he was moving on. She even admits that their communication was becoming less and less too.

Quote:
Yes, delayed is definitely the best word because I don't think she was ever going to let him go. One way or another, she'd make him pay.
It's something like if she can't control him to do what she wants, she doesn't need him so she got rid of him. As twisted as it sounds.

Quote:
Agreed. His family had to sit through two trials and all that horrific evidence. It had to be gut wrenching.
They would never forget this. For sure.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes! I fed him and now he's sleeping.
That's good. Are you going to the office today or you will work from home?

Quote:
Incredible! The only combination I continue to see is 11:11. That's the only one.

I just looked up 12:12 and it has deep spiritual meaning.
Hm I didn't know that 12:12 has spiritual meaning. 12 is kind of my number. We were assigned numbers in school. My numbers were either 11 or 12. So I am kind of used to see 12 to be honest.

Also I did saw 11:11 before seeing 12:12:12 today.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I had such a scare with Buddy around 3 AM. I woke up and couldn't find him. I am serious. For 20 minutes we didn't know where he was in the house and he always, always comes when called. He usually is sleeping with me on my bed. He wasn't there. I thought maybe when he was let out around 2 AM I was too tired and maybe he slipped off the leash and I didn't notice. I was looking, screaming, in tears even for 20 minutes. Finally, I moved the one big couch in the family room and he popped out. I think he went back there just to play and somehow got a little stuck in there but not stuck enough to whimper or make noise. I think he also panicked when I was freaking out trying to find him so he stayed back there. I moved the couch more and he popped out.

It was terrifying but thankfully that nightmare is over.
I'm so happy that you found Buddy Michelle. We've had that kind of scare with Goldie a few times. Each time, she was under the bed, but she was way under the bed so we couldn't see her at first glance and she didn't come out when we called her. One time it was because she was sick and another time it was because she knew she was going to have to take a bath! We have to be careful with her because if she's given the opportunity she'll run out of the house and if we go to get her, she runs away from us because she thinks it's a game. It hasn't happened in a long while, and each time, she went to someone that was outside to say hello and they held her for us, but she could easily get hit by a car because she darts out right into the street.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-13-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Agree with that. I've actually had debates with women over stuff like that. Usually the women that know how to make their man do something (by using sex in some way) are also the ones that complain about men seeing women as objects. Well try not to offer him/decline him sex for the service and he might you as something more. I actually that believe that most men (obviously there are exceptions) treat women the way they treat themselves. If a woman respects herself enough and says ON, the man will either move on to someone else or respect her. He won't use her for sex because she is it made it clear that she is not for that.
I definitely agree with that too. Unless a man is emotionally or physically abusing the woman which is never okay, quite often the woman absolutely allows to be treated like a sex object or doesn't get enough emotionally because she displays herself in a way that causes that sort of treatment. You absolutely receive what you put out there. Simply saying no, not wanting to be treated like a sex object or not wanting to have a relationship mostly about the physical keeps you in control and respected. The man wants more than you can give, he moves on. There's plenty of decent guys out there that line up with your values and traits. Find one of them and don't expect the others to eventually change or not even expect such treatment.

Quote:
Well I've seen picture of him and I wouldn't say that he is the most gorgeous man out there. Not that he is ugly, but he is also not your typical hot sexy man you know. I do believe that it wasn't just sexual for her. I think that she liked the way she controlled him (well when it worked).
I think he's handsome, has that baby look to him. His eyes are beautiful, he has really soft facial features. But he was sort of out of shape during must of their relationship. Not that I feel like Jodi is this beautiful woman but she had that "sexy look" to her and she probably could have done better as far as physical appearance if that makes sense. You are right, she was after more than just looks. She liked the control, she liked his success in life. She was after what he could do for her.

Excuse the sociopath in the picture but just look at his soft features and his eyes... eyes are the gateway to the soul. He has such a gentleness in his eyes. You can SEE he was a good guy. She brought out a rare version of himself. Not one other girl said Travis mistreated her. It was all about Jodi and what she brought out in him. She was toxic poison for him basically:

He had endless good friends who were female.

This is one of his good friends he's in the picture with:

Jodi's sociopathy just ruined him.

Quote:
I actually watched an interview with the actors playing Jodi and Travis and the actress said something that I disagree with. She mentioned something of sort of that the fans watched (in the movie) how Jodi and Travis fall in love in each other. That's not true. I don't think that Travis loved Jodi and I don't think that Jodi loved him. And I don't think that it's the problem of the actors because I've seen Jesse act (in the two shows) playing on three different cases liking a woman (also three different women). And in all of them you could believe that he liked them. I think that he specifically played it like that. I didn't think that Travis loved Jodi, I thought that he liked the sex with her.

It's something like if she can't control him to do what she wants, she doesn't need him so she got rid of him. As twisted as it sounds.

They would never forget this. For sure.
I completely agree that Travis was never in love with Jodi. I think at one point he cared for her as a person, like wanting the best for her but he didn't like how he felt when he was around her. He knew he became a different person around her and he resented this fact. He just knew she was toxic but couldn't resist the sex at times and was too gullible and allowed her to manipulate him.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's good. Are you going to the office today or you will work from home?
Working from home. Buddy's been sleeping practically all day! I think he is recovering from the situation too. He never sleeps this much. I ordered two more gates from Amazon just now. Now that he's sleeping with me more and more (he starts out in the crate but after 4-5 hours he wants by me and whimpers). The gates will be set up so he cannot leave the room I am in at night and certainly won't have access to getting stuck under the coach. LOL

Quote:
Hm I didn't know that 12:12 has spiritual meaning. 12 is kind of my number. We were assigned numbers in school. My numbers were either 11 or 12. So I am kind of used to see 12 to be honest.

Also I did saw 11:11 before seeing 12:12:12 today.
Huge spiritual meaning! Look it up sometime. It's very spiritual. Wow, seeing both... that's some powerful stuff.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I'm so happy that you found Buddy Michelle. We've had that kind of scare with Goldie a few times. Each time, she was under the bed, but she was way under the bed so we couldn't see her at first glance and she didn't come out when we called her. One time it was because she was sick and another time it was because she knew she was going to have to take a bath! We have to be careful with her because if she's given the opportunity she'll run out of the house and if we go to get her, she runs away from us because she thinks it's a game. It hasn't happened in a long while, and each time, she went to someone that was outside to say hello and they held her for us, but she could easily get hit by a car because she darts out right into the street.
Thanks, Jerry! I was freaking out because he has NEVER done something like this before. He could be into something he knows he shouldn't be like threads from a comforter, fuzz or something on the floor in the kitchen, and he will STILL come to me when I call him even though he knows I will immediately understand he was involved in something he shouldn't have been. So this was so scary and strange. I honestly convinced myself I let him go free outside in the cold/dark and he was never returning! What was strange is how he never made a peep when I was calling him, my dad was calling him. Not one movement! It was so scary. I think he was wedged underneath the couch but just not enough to be in pain or else we'd hear it. But still wedged enough so he couldn't get completely free. The minute I moved the couch some but didn't entirely pick it up, when we looked again a few minutes later out he popped. It was such a relief but so confusing! See, the couch he was under is not one you can get on the floor and see underneath either. It's solid yet there's way to get in and out in the back if that makes sense. That's why immediately we couldn't see he was under there. Ahhhhh LOL

Awe about Goldie. LOL Does she still hate baths? Yes, Buddy is exactly the same way outside... he thinks it's a game too. He will bark at others walking by or neighbors and sometimes when I go out there to calm him he'll lean on all fours and give me that look like "Let's play hide and seek now and be even louder." That's really scary about Goldie running loose. You are right, easily she could be hit by a car. I don't know how my sister and brother-in-law do it with their dog. They have him trained without a fence and they live on a corner too with streets all around most of the house. Hershey will never leave the yard, ever. He is trained almost to think there's a fence there even if there's not. When I'm over there letting him out, especially when alone, I always put him on a leash though. My luck a fluke would happen and he'd run loose. But yes, Buddy will never be like Hershey. No way. He would wander no matter what.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I definitely agree with that too. Unless a man is emotionally or physically abusing the woman which is never okay, quite often the woman absolutely allows to be treated like a sex object or doesn't get enough emotionally because she displays herself in a way that causes that sort of treatment. You absolutely receive what you put out there. Simply saying no, not wanting to be treated like a sex object or not wanting to have a relationship mostly about the physical keeps you in control and respected. The man wants more than you can give, he moves on. There's plenty of decent guys out there that line up with your values and traits. Find one of them and don't expect the others to eventually change or not even expect such treatment.
Exactly! They can't have it both ways you know. Some women do like to use sex to manipulate men and then they are upset when those said men like them only for sex. Well be something more than that and they will like for more than that.

Quote:
I think he's handsome, has that baby look to him. His eyes are beautiful, he has really soft facial features.
He is definitely not ugly. Agree. There is softness in him. I just also doesn't think that he was this sex God type of man you know.

Quote:
But he was sort of out of shape during must of their relationship. Not that I feel like Jodi is this beautiful woman but she had that "sexy look" to her and she probably could have done better as far as physical appearance if that makes sense. You are right, she was after more than just looks. She liked the control, she liked his success in life. She was after what he could do for her.
Jodi is not my epitome of sexy woman either. Let's just say I like different type of women. I do believe that she was sexing up enough the scene to get what she wants though. I read some comments that maybe she was sort of like chameleon. Meaning that she would change herself to what a man would want in her. And most probably she really did that and it was because she wanted to control them.

Quote:
Excuse the sociopath in the picture but just look at his soft features and his eyes... eyes are the gateway to the soul. He has such a gentleness in his eyes. You can SEE he was a good guy. She brought out a rare version of himself. Not one other girl said Travis mistreated her. It was all about Jodi and what she brought out in him. She was toxic poison for him basically:

Jodi's sociopathy just ruined him.
She definitely did. There is actually a 14 pages pdf of supposedly chat they had not long before she killed him. I don't know if it's authentic or not because well you never know. But in this chat (if it's true) he basically admits that they are toxic for each other. If this chat was the real deal you could sense that he knew that she is bad news. He knew that she used him and cared only about her. And he knew that she is like addiction to him and that even though she is wrong for him he can't seem to let her go.

But there are some doubts that she might have tampered those chats and phone calls so you never know. Some suspect that she actually stayed long after he killed him to delete chats, texts, pictures etc. Some even suggest that the photos taken supposedly before the murder are actually old photos that she had taken and that they actually didn't have sex or at least not the way she describes the story.

Given that she lies I wouldn't go past that.

Quote:
I completely agree that Travis was never in love with Jodi. I think at one point he cared for her as a person, like wanting the best for her but he didn't like how he felt when he was around her. He knew he became a different person around her and he resented this fact. He just knew she was toxic but couldn't resist the sex at times and was too gullible and allowed her to manipulate him.
I think that he might have fallen in love with her if she was normal. She wasn't. I do believe that he became more a jerk once she got overly obsessive jealous and started acting insane.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly! They can't have it both ways you know. Some women do like to use sex to manipulate men and then they are upset when those said men like them only for sex. Well be something more than that and they will like for more than that.
Agreed.

Quote:
He is definitely not ugly. Agree. There is softness in him. I just also doesn't think that he was this sex God type of man you know.

Jodi is not my epitome of sexy woman either. Let's just say I like different type of women. I do believe that she was sexing up enough the scene to get what she wants though. I read some comments that maybe she was sort of like chameleon. Meaning that she would change herself to what a man would want in her. And most probably she really did that and it was because she wanted to control them.
I actually don't find her attractive at all. Ick in fact. Problem is some men find her very attractive. I don't get it. Gross. She literally was like a chameleon, changing herself for these men in her life. You said it perfectly. That's precisely what she was like. There's a pattern to it too... one of her exes was the hippie type... she turned into a hippie for a while. Another was into cult/new age stuff... she went there. Another one was older so she changed her look to this older, professional woman. With Travis, she immediately converted to Mormonism and as we know, simply becoming Mormon is not like one Christian faith going to another Christian faith... like a Lutheran turning Catholic. It's not that huge of a difference. But turning to Mormon IS a big deal. Some people don't even think Mormon is a Christian faith. It's just very, very different from other Christian denominations so to easily switch like that is typically a huge deal. Not for Jodi. She went there only because she thought it was another way to get to Travis.

Quote:
She definitely did. There is actually a 14 pages pdf of supposedly chat they had not long before she killed him. I don't know if it's authentic or not because well you never know. But in this chat (if it's true) he basically admits that they are toxic for each other. If this chat was the real deal you could sense that he knew that she is bad news. He knew that she used him and cared only about her. And he knew that she is like addiction to him and that even though she is wrong for him he can't seem to let her go.

But there are some doubts that she might have tampered those chats and phone calls so you never know. Some suspect that she actually stayed long after he killed him to delete chats, texts, pictures etc. Some even suggest that the photos taken supposedly before the murder are actually old photos that she had taken and that they actually didn't have sex or at least not the way she describes the story.

Given that she lies I wouldn't go past that.
I've read every page of those chats, lol. They are authentic, or at least the ones found on Travis' computer. They were allowed in court too. I think she tried changing some things up from her side but the police/computer techs gained access to all the authentic ones.

Travis calls her a sociopath, he does say they are toxic, etc. Whenever he's angered it's always because she's manipulating him in some way. She would fake a text or an email to Travis acting like she was sending to another man to upset him. She was cold, calculated, manipulative.

Quote:
I think that he might have fallen in love with her if she was normal. She wasn't. I do believe that he became more a jerk once she got overly obsessive jealous and started acting insane.
I think so too. She wouldn't buzz off. After they broke up (when she found out he was cheating) instead of doing the normal thing and continue living in California what does she do? She moves to Mesa, Arizona, where he lives! She has very casual friends there only at that point too. No one does this. Travis told close friends he was extremely upset she moved to Mesa and found it weird. He knew she had a screw loose from the start. I wish he would have been stronger when she hadn't snapped yet and avoided all contact, period.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks, Jerry! I was freaking out because he has NEVER done something like this before. He could be into something he knows he shouldn't be like threads from a comforter, fuzz or something on the floor in the kitchen, and he will STILL come to me when I call him even though he knows I will immediately understand he was involved in something he shouldn't have been. So this was so scary and strange. I honestly convinced myself I let him go free outside in the cold/dark and he was never returning! What was strange is how he never made a peep when I was calling him, my dad was calling him. Not one movement! It was so scary. I think he was wedged underneath the couch but just not enough to be in pain or else we'd hear it. But still wedged enough so he couldn't get completely free. The minute I moved the couch some but didn't entirely pick it up, when we looked again a few minutes later out he popped. It was such a relief but so confusing! See, the couch he was under is not one you can get on the floor and see underneath either. It's solid yet there's way to get in and out in the back if that makes sense. That's why immediately we couldn't see he was under there. Ahhhhh LOL

Awe about Goldie. LOL Does she still hate baths? Yes, Buddy is exactly the same way outside... he thinks it's a game too. He will bark at others walking by or neighbors and sometimes when I go out there to calm him he'll lean on all fours and give me that look like "Let's play hide and seek now and be even louder." That's really scary about Goldie running loose. You are right, easily she could be hit by a car. I don't know how my sister and brother-in-law do it with their dog. They have him trained without a fence and they live on a corner too with streets all around most of the house. Hershey will never leave the yard, ever. He is trained almost to think there's a fence there even if there's not. When I'm over there letting him out, especially when alone, I always put him on a leash though. My luck a fluke would happen and he'd run loose. But yes, Buddy will never be like Hershey. No way. He would wander no matter what.
Yes, Goldie still hates baths Michelle. When she sees us getting her bath towels she runs under the bed and hides! Eventually, we can coax her out, but it takes a while. We both have to give her a bath because she always tries to jump out of the tub and jump off the bathroom counter when we dry her. She's much more of a handful than our first two dogs!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-13-2017, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, Goldie still hates baths Michelle. When she sees us getting her bath towels she runs under the bed and hides! Eventually, we can coax her out, but it takes a while. We both have to give her a bath because she always tries to jump out of the tub and jump off the bathroom counter when we dry her. She's much more of a handful than our first two dogs!
She's too smart for her own good knowing immediately what bath towels mean. What do you think she hates? The water? Being in the tub? Does she shake the entire time? Does she like the feeling of being clean post-bath even if she fights it every step of the way? It's incredible she likes getting her teeth brushed. Speaking of, I just ordered a tooth brushing kit for Buddy on Amazon. I think it's going to be interesting seeing how he responds to this. He might be Goldie with a bath.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
She's too smart for her own good knowing immediately what bath towels mean. What do you think she hates? The water? Being in the tub? Does she shake the entire time? Does she like the feeling of being clean post-bath even if she fights it every step of the way? It's incredible she likes getting her teeth brushed. Speaking of, I just ordered a tooth brushing kit for Buddy on Amazon. I think it's going to be interesting seeing how he responds to this. He might be Goldie with a bath.
She's way too smart for her own good! I think she doesn't like getting wet and then being blow dried. We give her a bath every two weeks, so she should be used to it by now, but she still doesn't like it. Our first two dogs didn't like baths either, but they weren't squirmy worms like Goldie. Yes, Goldie loves getting her teeth brushed because she likes the flavor of the toothpaste and she gets a treat afterwards. Brushing her teeth makes a huge difference. When we took her to the vet the other day they said her teeth were in really good shape and they didn't need to be professionally cleaned yet (we had them professionally cleaned a year and a half ago) so it pays off.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
She's way too smart for her own good! I think she doesn't like getting wet and then being blow dried. We give her a bath every two weeks, so she should be used to it by now, but she still doesn't like it. Our first two dogs didn't like baths either, but they weren't squirmy worms like Goldie. Yes, Goldie loves getting her teeth brushed because she likes the flavor of the toothpaste and she gets a treat afterwards. Brushing her teeth makes a huge difference. When we took her to the vet the other day they said her teeth were in really good shape and they didn't need to be professionally cleaned yet (we had them professionally cleaned a year and a half ago) so it pays off.
She's definitely intelligent. I assume you guys praise her after a bath, giving her a treat? Too bad she doesn't remember the end result aka feeling good and getting a treat. I guess the bath doesn't have a good taste though like the toothpaste. Buddy squirms too but not terribly bad. He doesn't love getting a bath but he puts up with it. He does love running around with the wet/clean feeling though. That's so great how you've prevented Goldie from having to get her teeth professionally cleaned again! They have to put dogs to sleep while going there, right? I'm very concerned about this with Buddy. He's not able to eat dry dog food (only wet, stomach issues cured even as I've removed all dry food and dry treats, but still give apples, beans and carrots for treats instead) and wet food has to be really bad for his teeth. That's the one thing wet food is terrible for... teeth. I don't know if this kit is going to save him from having to get them professionally done, unfortunately. I guess we'll see!
Old 02-13-2017, 06:11 PM
Administrator

Yes, we give Goldie a treat after she gets a bath, but she still doesn't like getting a bath! Most dogs don't like it I think. Our first dog Andrew used to get mad at Teresa when she would give him a bath, and he wouldn't kiss her afterwards, but he would kiss me! It was hilarious!

That's correct Michelle, when dogs' teeth are professionally cleaned, they have to be put under like it was surgery, which it basically is. With our dog Chance, it seemed like every time they cleaned his teeth they pulled a few teeth to the point that toward the end of his life he didn't have many teeth left and one side of his mouth sort of caved in, so I hope that doesn't happen with Goldie. Our first dog Andrew had some teeth pulled when he was older, (about 10) but Chance started having some teeth pulled when he was 6 or so. Therefore I do worry that Goldie might end up getting some teeth pulled when we have them cleaned, but she's really young and when she had her teeth cleaned a year and a half ago, they didn't pull any of her teeth.

I hope that Buddy does well with his toothbrush and I hope that eventually he'll be able to eat dry food.

Old 02-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's correct Michelle, when dogs' teeth are professionally cleaned, they have to be put under like it was surgery, which it basically is. With our dog Chance, it seemed like every time they cleaned his teeth they pulled a few teeth to the point that toward the end of his life he didn't have many teeth left and one side of his mouth sort of caved in, so I hope that doesn't happen with Goldie. Our first dog Andrew had some teeth pulled when he was older, (about 10) but Chance started having some teeth pulled when he was 6 or so. Therefore I do worry that Goldie might end up getting some teeth pulled when we have them cleaned, but she's really young and when she had her teeth cleaned a year and a half ago, they didn't pull any of her teeth.
Yes, I hate that they have to be put under like surgery. I wonder why they can't get around it if we can brush our dogs teeth? Maybe some dogs bite but for those that don't I wonder if being put under is necessary? When Buddy had his ultrasound several weeks back the Internist said she was going to do everything in her power to complete the ultrasound without sedation. Buddy cooperated! He was so cute, apparently he went right on his back and allowed her to shave his little belly and use the ultrasound machine without getting mad or moving at all. I was so happy when we returned and found out he didn't need the anesthetic for the ultrasound!

What did you do with Chance when he kept losing teeth? Was he eventually eating wet food or could he still eat dry? I hope Goldie keeps all her teeth and doesn't have the problems Chance had. My other two dogs lived long lives... one was an English Springer Spaniel and the other was a Lhasa Apso. Scooter (Springer) lived to be 15 which is quite old for a bigger dog. He never had issues with his teeth. Teddy (Lhasa) lived to be 14 and he had pretty good teeth too. Sometimes I just think it's either good luck or bad luck but I bet genes/certain breeds are more prone to issues with their teeth.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread