Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's weird. I just replied to them, came from my box to the board and my eyes went straight to OT and saw this. LOL.
That's so funny. I replied back
I made my icon.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi guys. I've been in the hospital since Tuesday morning. Home now, doing okay. Trying to take it easy, so I may not be on much.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
Hi guys. I've been in the hospital since Tuesday morning. Home now, doing okay. Trying to take it easy, so I may not be on much.
Awe, Taryn. I was wondering where you were. I hope it's nothing serious.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Hope all is well Taryn!

So I've been out clearing some land on our ranch and we knew it felt pretty hot but I mean it's summer that's how it is....Then we got in the car to chill for a bit and the temp read this:

Haha yeah 127 fun times I only posted this so I could send Mitch into a panic attack soooo Breathe Mitch Breathe!

PS: I apologize for the gundgy hands....like I said I was clearing land.

Randomness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Bottom line: Tornadoes are unpredictable and scary!
Agreed, Im surprised nothing is building here now to be honest with the high temps today...its 7 and still 100 so hopefully nothing pops up tonight not in the mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH Hater
It's like One Tree Hill... it has nine lives (9 seasons) and never dies. LOL.
Got it you hate OTH...scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
LOL. Where would you go with it?
With a horse trailer? Rodeos over the summer me riley the twins and the rest of the gang pretty much lived on the road driving from city to city. Good times.

Quote:
Awesome. How far do the twins live from you again?
Well now we are all off at college or already have jobs so we all live elsewhere but yeah growing up we lived right down the road from eachother about a mile or so. Our parents still live in those houses but we are only down here and there.

Quote:
Is that your land in the picture too.
Umm part of it thats looking off the side of my porch you see that fence? Well everything to the right of that isnt ours but that small part before it is, the rest of our land is behind the house farther left out of the picture.

Last edited by cowgirl08; 05-27-2011 at 04:47 PM
Old 05-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby
Hope all is well Taryn!
I second, or third, the wishes, Taryn. I hope you are resting comfortably and everything is okay now. Take care!

Quote:
So I've been out clearing some land on our ranch and we knew it felt pretty hot but I mean it's summer that's how it is....Then we got in the car to chill for a bit and the temp read this:

Haha yeah 127 fun times I only posted this so I could send Mitch into a panic attack soooo Breathe Mitch Breathe!
*both hyperventilates and holds breath in panic since I'm filled with talent in the anxiety department* Was that with or without humidity?

Oh. My. God!

How on earth are you going to get me to Texas?

We could meet halfway so it's not too hot for me and not too cold for you?

Quote:
PS: I apologize for the gundgy hands....like I said I was clearing land.
Jock/not afraid to get dirty... I love it.

Randomness

Quote:
Agreed, Im surprised nothing is building here now to be honest with the high temps today...its 7 and still 100 so hopefully nothing pops up tonight not in the mood.
I can't imagine what could develop with that heat!

Quote:
Got it you hate OTH...scene.
I think you hate me for this?

No seriously... there were aspects of the show I liked. Hello, basketball! I liked Lucas, Peyton, Lucas/Peyton, PEYTON/BROOKE (LOVED THEM), and other elements. Matter of fact, I was watching several Peyton/Brooke vids yesterday because in my mind, Hilarie and Sophia had the greatest chemistry on the show. I adored the Peyton/Brooke friendship minus the stupid triangle. Those two really cared about each other and the actresses sold their intimate friendship so perfectly.

SEE, I can say some good things about OTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbty
With a horse trailer? Rodeos over the summer me riley the twins and the rest of the gang pretty much lived on the road driving from city to city. Good times.
Awesome. How old were you when you first started taking those road trips?

Quote:
Well now we are all off at college or already have jobs so we all live elsewhere but yeah growing up we lived right down the road from eachother about a mile or so. Our parents still live in those houses but we are only down here and there.
Got it. Very cool.

Quote:
Umm part of it thats looking off the side of my porch you see that fence? Well everything to the right of that isnt ours but that small part before it is, the rest of our land is behind the house farther left out of the picture.
Wow!

Next, lets see the land behind the house farther left out the picture.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Randomness
Quote:
*both hyperventilates and holds breath in panic since I'm filled with talent in the anxiety department* Was that with or without humidity?
Nah it was pretty dry not a cloud in the sky today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpy Yank ;)
Oh. My. God!

How on earth are you going to get me to Texas?

We could meet halfway so it's not too hot for me and not too cold for you?
Haha to be fair that was on the truck thermometer and those are always a bit higher because they are sitting in sun my guess is it was about 110 or 115 not 127.

Get your patootey down here bring the fam yall need a good vacation no better place than Texas. Just bring your swim suit to cool off haha.

Quote:
Jock/not afraid to get dirty... I love it.
Pshh hello Texas girl here...dirty isn't in our vacabulary.

Quote:
I think you hate me for this?

No seriously... there were aspects of the show I liked. Hello, basketball! I liked Lucas, Peyton, Lucas/Peyton, PEYTON/BROOKE (LOVED THEM), and other elements. Matter of fact, I was watching several Peyton/Brooke vids yesterday because in my mind, Hilarie and Sophia had the greatest chemistry on the show. I adored the Peyton/Brooke friendship minus the stupid triangle. Those two really cared about each other and the actresses sold their intimate friendship so perfectly.

SEE, I can say some good things about OTH!
Wow that must have been so hard for you. On a scale from one to ten how much pain are you in right now?

Quote:
Awesome. How old were you when you first started taking those road trips?
Let's see I started doing the Rodeo thing when I was about 8 got serious about 12and went from there. Obviously until we were able to drive ourselves we went with our parents but once we got our license we were off on our own for the summers would see our parents at the rodeos as they drove to them each weekend to see us ride but in between we were off to the next one.

Quote:
Wow!
Next, lets see the land behind the house farther left out the picture.
Haha okay I'll work on that. Maybe next time I go for my daily run I'll video it for ya.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
I hope you're feeling much better, and also that it was nothing too too serious. Take all the time you need to get 100%.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 05-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Randomness

Quote:
Nah it was pretty dry not a cloud in the sky today.
Do you ever get temps in the 90s and 100s WITH humidity?

Quote:
Haha to be fair that was on the truck thermometer and those are always a bit higher because they are sitting in sun my guess is it was about 110 or 115 not 127.
Oh silly me, thinking 127... oh yes, 110/115 is much cooler! LOL.

Quote:
Get your patootey down here bring the fam yall need a good vacation no better place than Texas. Just bring your swim suit to cool off haha.
LOL. What's the temp like in other parts of Texas? How would you break down the weather in the summer in the different parts of Texas?

Quote:
Pshh hello Texas girl here...dirty isn't in our vacabulary.
Heh, awesome.

Quote:
Wow that must have been so hard for you. On a scale from one to ten how much pain are you in right now?

I mean it! There were aspects to the show I liked. Problem is those aspects took a nice jump off of a cliff.

Quote:
Let's see I started doing the Rodeo thing when I was about 8 got serious about 12and went from there. Obviously until we were able to drive ourselves we went with our parents but once we got our license we were off on our own for the summers would see our parents at the rodeos as they drove to them each weekend to see us ride but in between we were off to the next one.]
That is so awesome!

No wonder a lot of Texans (minus King Dempsey) don't play soccer in the summertime... you're all at rodeos!

Quote:
Haha okay I'll work on that. Maybe next time I go for my daily run I'll video it for ya.
Good!
Old 05-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Taryn!

Hey, Michelle, I'm ready for a chat
I made my icon.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Randomness

Quote:
Do you ever get temps in the 90s and 100s WITH humidity?
Well yeah I mean it can get humid just like it can anywhere else particularly after the storms come through its real humid then. But storms come and the temp drops usually so its kinda a give and take thing. But yeah sure it can be both humid and hot especially in East Texas in Houston you pretty much start sweating before you leave the house....yeah not my favorite city.

Quote:
Oh silly me, thinking 127... oh yes, 110/115 is much cooler! LOL.
Haha I was just trying to calm you down a wee bit...apparently it didnt work but hey its only 103 right now.

Quote:
LOL. What's the temp like in other parts of Texas? How would you break down the weather in the summer in the different parts of Texas?
Ummm Hot, Hot, and Hot? Its more a matter of what kind of heat because all parts get the high temps its just like this: West Texas gets a very dry heat, East Texas a very humid heat, central and south kinda a mix of both.

Quote:
I mean it! There were aspects to the show I liked. Problem is those aspects took a nice jump off of a cliff
2%er

Quote:
That is so awesome!

No wonder a lot of Texans (minus King Dempsey) don't play soccer in the summertime... you're all at rodeos!
Haha nah I mean rodeo is here for sure but its not like EVERYONE does it, in our highschool there were about 8 or 9 of us that were serious about it then maybe 10others that did it here and there for fun. But what keeps soccer from being king here is football for guys and basketball for girls.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone have some interesting plans today?
Old 05-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

I was hoping to go over to Dad's last night and go to the parade in my hometown today, but Dad didn't pick me up, so I've just been watching some TV on my computer. It's so hot.
I made my icon.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

First, happy Memorial Day to everyone especially those who have and are serving in the armed forces. God Bless you and your families!

On another note per request I have some more of Lib singing there are a few videos here feel free to comment on them and if yall have any requests just say something on those youtube pages. She loves hearing back from people and will pretty much singing anything.

"Bababababreak it down" This song cracks me up everytime. Like I said she will sing anything she gave this "rap/pop" song some country flare:
Liberty Leonard- Price Tag

Loooove this song if nothing else listen to it just because of the lyrics in this song words to live by:
Liberty Leonard- A Little Bit Stronger

And lastly a catchy tune from Lady Antebellum:
Liberty Leonard- American Honey
Old 05-31-2011, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shelby, who are those kids who keep running in front of the camera?

Gaby, it was super hot yesterday....but your dad should have picked you up!!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 05-31-2011 at 08:45 PM
Old 05-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Well, my mom came by in the evening and gave me a fan. That's helped loads.
I made my icon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread