Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Exactly! He is in a different position compared to me and M. Our boss had never supported or trained M. M relied on our previous boss and than on his own.

O knows that he has our boss behind his back. M knows that he has me. O is OK with the boss. M thinks that I have better positions compared to my boss. O is friendly with the boss, M gets along with me better.

So in the end of the day they make their own decisions and find what's best for them. Also O follows authority. He is S type. He values traditions and rules. M and I are N types. Authority is earned for us. So O is like our boss is boss so we should listen to him. M and I are like our boss is not a good boss so we don't care.
Makes sense, also makes sense why your boss would like him too.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He is a weird guy . He does not want to talk about personal stuff at work which I respect, but then he would text me in chat and would talk to me beyond work stuff. I am like "WTF". In his words he thought that I would understand him the best because I am team leader in his opinion without having the title officially and despite having other team speaker in the team.

He actually has something against the title team speaker that my boss has. He disagrees with it and he thinks that teams should have team leaders and than he basically told me that I am team leader and not just Senior Software Developer. So yeah that was our conversation for like 40 minutes. We were discussing issues we have in our company. Though he was not too focused on solving them while I was .
Haha. He seems like he wants to complain about issues without wanting to or being able to solve them, lol.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Makes sense, also makes sense why your boss would like him too.
True . I get along good with O, but he is not the smartest guy out there. And he is definitely easy manipulated. And that is the truth. I know that it sucks but it is what it is.

So M definitely did what I told him to do last night. He wrote in the article I wanted him to and basically voiced our issues. See that's reliability but also bravery. O would never be brave to write such things in the article.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha. He seems like he wants to complain about issues without wanting to or being able to solve them, lol.
I am betting on being able to solve them . Like he avoids drama so much that he does not want to actually try to solve the issues. This is I think the problem here. Now why he decided to talk to me about it is weird. He first did not want to talk at all then he was like "Let's talk about this during lunch". Weird dude for sure .
Old 02-14-2018, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
True . I get along good with O, but he is not the smartest guy out there. And he is definitely easy manipulated. And that is the truth. I know that it sucks but it is what it is.

So M definitely did what I told him to do last night. He wrote in the article I wanted him to and basically voiced our issues. See that's reliability but also bravery. O would never be brave to write such things in the article.
Makes sense. Definitely they are different. I am sure your boss and the jerk love that they can manipulate him.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I am betting on being able to solve them . Like he avoids drama so much that he does not want to actually try to solve the issues. This is I think the problem here. Now why he decided to talk to me about it is weird. He first did not want to talk at all then he was like "Let's talk about this during lunch". Weird dude for sure .
LOL
Old 02-14-2018, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes sense. Definitely they are different. I am sure your boss and the jerk love that they can manipulate him.
Oh for sure . I am the other way around. I actually admire people that do not let others manipulating them. As long as those people are logical and we can have normal discussion.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL
Then he was like "Come with your co-workers". I told him that my co-workers have other plans and he was like "I am going downstairs come if you want".

Oh well. Social interaction with weird due for the day - checked.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oh for sure . I am the other way around. I actually admire people that do not let others manipulating them. As long as those people are logical and we can have normal discussion.
Of course being me I can’t stand seeing people manipulated. I feel for them and if possible, attempt to change the situation so that they are not manipulated anymore.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Then he was like "Come with your co-workers". I told him that my co-workers have other plans and he was like "I am going downstairs come if you want".

Oh well. Social interaction with weird due for the day - checked.
LOOOL This is when I’d go hide hoping he’d never find me again, lol.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course being me I can’t stand seeing people manipulated. I feel for them and if possible, attempt to change the situation so that they are not manipulated anymore.
In general I don't like when people are being manipulated, but honestly it's also their own responsibility. And in O's case if he does not want to be manipulated he needs to work on improving himself so that he could be on the same level as M. Only then he won't need the boss.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOOOL This is when I’d go hide hoping he’d never find me again, lol.
. We don't work together anyway and we are on different floors so I think that I am safe .
Old 02-14-2018, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Woke up this morning and my laptop is dead. Crashed. Seems like it’s done. I’ve tried everything. It’s super old. I’ve had it for years and years. I have another laptop right in front of me I purchased a while ago so I’ll set it up later. Using iPad until then.
Oh no, Michelle!. Sounds like it's definitely time for a new one. I forget...is it a Dell? Where would you get the new one?
Old 02-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Woke up this morning and my laptop is dead. Crashed. Seems like it’s done. I’ve tried everything. It’s super old. I’ve had it for years and years. I have another laptop right in front of me I purchased a while ago so I’ll set it up later. Using iPad until then.
Can you set up the new one on your own or you need help?
Old 02-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
In general I don't like when people are being manipulated, but honestly it's also their own responsibility. And in O's case if he does not want to be manipulated he needs to work on improving himself so that he could be on the same level as M. Only then he won't need the boss.
It is but then again sometimes it just happens and those being manipulated need a little push in the right direction and then they’re fine. I’m willing to give that push if it can help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread