Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
She tears out part of the toy and she takes all the stuffing out of it, which we have to then pick up! This new toy seems to be more durable though!

Quote:
Cool! I think this link may help: It's what I used: https://barkbox.com/join/freeextramo...freeextramonth
Thank you! Shipping always free is awesome. These prices are beyond reasonable. I am definitely going to get Buddy set up. He might not be able to eat everything due to his IBD but what he can't eat I will pass along to his friend, Hershey (sister's dog) so it'll be a joint team approach.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thank you! Shipping always free is awesome. These prices are beyond reasonable. I am definitely going to get Buddy set up. He might not be able to eat everything due to his IBD but what he can't eat I will pass along to his friend, Hershey (sister's dog) so it'll be a joint team approach.
You're welcome! It's a really good deal.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You're welcome! It's a really good deal.
I think I'm all set up now.

Do you have plans for the weekend?
Old 02-16-2018, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I think I'm all set up now.

Do you have plans for the weekend?
Teresa has to work Monday, so I'm just going to relax and forget about work.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-16-2018, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Teresa has to work Monday, so I'm just going to relax and forget about work.
Oh that’s right. What are Teresa’s hours? Do you take naps with Goldie?
Old 02-16-2018, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Oh that’s right. What are Teresa’s hours? Do you take naps with Goldie?
Her hours are 8:00 to 5:00. I get home before she does now. Yes, when we take naps, Goldie sleeps with us.

Old 02-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Her hours are 8:00 to 5:00. I get home before she does now. Yes, when we take naps, Goldie sleeps with us.
What time do you usually get home?

So cute. Have you guys ever thought about getting a second dog? It almost seems like we’re in the minority and most people have more than one dog, LOL. I wouldn’t consider a second dog until Buddy is at least 3 and even then I’m not sure.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
What time do you usually get home?
I’m usually home by 4:45 and Teresa gets home about 5:45 now.

Quote:
So cute. Have you guys ever thought about getting a second dog? It almost seems like we’re in the minority and most people have more than one dog, LOL. I wouldn’t consider a second dog until Buddy is at least 3 and even then I’m not sure.
No, we would never want two dogs at a time. One dog is enough for us. Another factor that I consider in that decision is that if one dog dies before the other, which will certainly happen, the dog that’s left would be really sad.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I’m usually home by 4:45 and Teresa gets home about 5:45 now.

No, we would never want two dogs at a time. One dog is enough for us. Another factor that I consider in that decision is that if one dog dies before the other, which will certainly happen, the dog that’s left would be really sad.
Oh so you guys are fairly close when you get home. That's good.

So true about if one dies before the other... That is a huge factor, not to mention the expense. I think if I were to get a second dog, it would be from a shelter and he/she wouldn't be a puppy. I'd get one closer to Buddy's age. I wouldn't go the puppy route if I got a second dog. Then again, it's so nice having Hershey around. Hershey is 6 and he gets all puppy-like around Buddy. It's so cute. He just acts younger since Buddy brings out the energy in Hershey. Now if only Hershey and his calm energy could rub off on Buddy when we're all together (since Buddy is as hyper as it gets) that would be good too.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New thread soon.

I think we should include:

Spineless bosses (for Jerry), Presentations (for Koni), and Computer Crashing (Michelle), haha.

So maybe... We are too focused on Spineless bosses, Presentations, and Computers Dying to care about a title.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was really bad. He called us all into his office and he yelled at us for "saying no to a customer" about a bid that I did for a product that we don't make. Long story short, we have a pump that has a special certification and we don't make it in the model that the customer wanted and he had told me to tell them that, but when I did, the customer complained and the Vice President got wind of it and yelled at my boss, who yelled at us, even though he was the one who told me to say no! He's a tool who'll throw people under the bus so he doesn't get the blame. I stood up to him, and I was livid, and I'm still mad. I hate having such a spineless tool for a boss. I'm glad that I have a three day weekend coming up.
Ah this sucks Jerry ! So typical for him being spineless to blame you for his mistakes. How did he react when you answered back?
Old 02-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
New thread soon.

I think we should include:

Spineless bosses (for Jerry), Presentations (for Koni), and Computer Crashing (Michelle), haha.

So maybe... We are too focused on Spineless bosses, Presentations, and Computers Dying to care about a title.
I love it! Also my boss is spineless too so that part of the title fits me too on some level.

Or guys do you want to turn the things around and something like "Who cares about title when we have to deal with spineless bosses, presentations and computers dying?". It's the same I just posed it as a question.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Perfect!
Old 02-16-2018, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Perfect!
Good. Do you want me to close the thread and create the new one?
Old 02-16-2018, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

New thread