Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2015, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I actually hate how he broke up with her because of the sex tape. His reasoning was self righteous to me. I think that turned me off from them, putting the lack of chemistry aside.
I agree. I thought the breakup reasoning was pretty lame.

Michelle, have you watched 4.20 yet?
Old 02-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I agree. I thought the breakup reasoning was pretty lame.

Michelle, have you watched 4.20 yet?
I've seen half but have to watch the other half. I'm going to watch it after my meeting is over shortly. I have Netflix in my office so can go there.

Have you seen 4.21 yet? If not, please go ahead and watch. I'll watch both 4.20/4.21 today.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty (View Post)
Karen did not believe Lucas, but Deb did. Interesting.
Well, Karen's judgement is clouded right now with Dan being so good to her and the pregnancy hormones. Plus, all she sees is Lucas grieving and his mind wandering about what happened in Keith's final moments.

Another thing, Deb knows how violent Dan can be, I mean come on, she set him on fire herself for everything he had done. So yeah, I can see how Deb would believe Lucas right away and Karen not being so sure.

Quote:
But...what right does Deb have to threaten Lucas with the police because he shot her gun into his wall when she literally tried to kill Dan?
I saw it was more reminding Lucas what was at stake if someone found out he had a gun. Lucas sometimes doesn't think about the consequences. He wanted Dan gone for obvious reasons but didn't know what would happen once he got got.

Quote:
He has a mom who tried to kill his dad and a dad who murdered his uncle. How did Nathan turn out so decent?
He had Lucas and Haley to rely on.

Quote:
I don't see Brook and Chase at all...sorry.
This relationship was more just a growing point for Brooke and not something that's meant to last a lifetime.

Quote:
I'm sorry....Haley loses her job at the tutoring center, but Brooke (the actual cheater) gets to graduate? And...is someone going to tell Rachel that she has a diploma waiting for her?
Rachel will get her diploma

It's really something to see the ones who work hard end up falling but the cheaters end up winning

Quote:
Nathan working in that factory...coming home an exhausted mess.....Haley's face when she sees Nathan....heartbreaking.
Nathan did a bad thing, but he's right. 32 minutes of your life should not determine your future.
It was a real telling story about how the path he was going down trying to make things better would only making things worse in the end.

Quote:
The graduation ceremony was something else....Haley making her speech.....Karen coding...Haley going into labor....Dan giving himself up (I kind of felt a little sorry for him).
I don't feel sorry for Dan, never did

There were a lot of great moments in end of Season 4
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-02-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, Karen's judgement is clouded right now with Dan being so good to her and the pregnancy hormones. Plus, all she sees is Lucas grieving and his mind wandering about what happened in Keith's final moments.
It's just that Karen has really turned me off lately because of her behavior toward Lucas.
I don't like that she lets grief and hormones cloud her knowledge and instincts about her son. Yes, Dan is being nice to her and she wants to believe that she can finally have a life with the father of her son...but...she has raised Lucas for 17 years and should know him enough to at least listen and think about what he said. Lucas has earned the benefit of the doubt.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's just that Karen has really turned me off lately because of her behavior toward Lucas.
I don't like that she lets grief and hormones cloud her knowledge and instincts about her son. Yes, Dan is being nice to her and she wants to believe that she can finally have a life with the father of her son...but...she has raised Lucas for 17 years and should know him enough to at least listen and think about what he said. Lucas has earned the benefit of the doubt.
Karen going there irritated me too. It was another "out of character" moment for me. Lucas is everything to her, but I guess she just wants to move on from Keith and the thought of having to relive those events again is something her mind is shutting her off to. To me it was understandable until Dan hit Lucas, at that point I would have thought a light would have come on and she would have at the very least stopped listening to Dan. I don't care if your son hits you first, you don't punch them.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Karen going there irritated me too. It was another "out of character" moment for me. Lucas is everything to her, but I guess she just wants to move on from Keith and the thought of having to relive those events again is something her mind is shutting her off to. To me it was understandable until Dan hit Lucas, at that point I would have thought a light would have come on and she would have at the very least stopped listening to Dan. I don't care if your son hits you first, you don't punch them.
Oh man, I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Seriously, I witnessed that scene and had to rewind it because I couldn't believe my eyes. Dan totally punched Lucas and Karen's standing there like an idiot STILL taking Dan's side? WTF was that? I couldn't believe it. That scene was wrong on so many levels.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
I agree with this . If Lucas was a druggie who had tried to hit Karen I would understand Dan hitting Lucas while defending Karen. This is the only case where I see that a punch from parents makes sense.

However this didn't happen. Karen should have known Lucas enough to know that if Lucas hit Dan there must have been some good reason to do so.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I found Chase absolutely adorable. I like the way the actor looks . However yes Brooke and Chase weren't comparable to Leyton or Naley.
I couldn't separate chace from the actor cause he was on that reality show Laguna beach and was a tool.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I couldn't separate chace from the actor cause he was on that reality show Laguna beach and was a tool.
I haven't watched Laguna beach so I had no idea who he was . I have seen him only in OTH.

I find him cute though. Not the best actor out there IMO and not the best in OTH (sorry if it sounds rude), but cute.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Lol Oh was he really? I didn't know that. I could pick out some from The Hills but know nothing about Laguna Beach. No wonder Sophia didn't have chemistry with him... He's not convincing enough as an actor, both on the reality show and OTH.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched the season finale.
What is that wonderful song at the end?
Old 02-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Not sure what it is but it makes me cry. I don't know why, but I got tears in my eyes the first time I listened to it while watching the finale.

See what people mean when they say the series could have ended right then? It was perfect. The right pairings were together, everyone was happy in a satisfying kind of way, it worked.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Not sure what it is but it makes me cry. I don't know why, but I got tears in my eyes the first time I listened to it while watching the finale.

See what people mean when they say the series could have ended right then? It was perfect. The right pairings were together, everyone was happy in a satisfying kind of way, it worked.
Yes, I definitely see how this could be the ending of the series.
But...I am happy that there's more, because I really enjoy this show! Looking forward to how jumping ahead 4 years is going to work.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just watched the season finale.
What is that wonderful song at the end?
Right! I'm not sure what song it was but if anyone knows I would love to add it to my playlist.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Found it!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread