Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yes...seriously...no more spoiler tags. I am a big girl and I can handle it.

Looks like we are in agreement about this episode, Michelle.

I just don't like the idea that Lucas would consider using a gun. I am afraid to watch the next episode....
I hate it too but in a way I can't blame the poor guy for feeling like he was running out of options... look at how Karen sided with Dan and wasn't listening to him and Dan, the creep almost enjoyed making Lucas look ridiculous. I can't believe he kept it together like he did before this time. I was hoping he was going over to Deb's to get her to see his side concerning Dan. When I saw him pick up the gun... wow, yes, scary.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I watched s7/8. S7 was super compelling and my heart broke for Haley. I really like NH in that season. It's their strongest imo. I also liked Quinn and Clay. I'm not like any of the women on OTH. While I love Peyton to pieces, its that protective sort of love. She reminds me of girls I was friends with. Haley I relate to but only certain parts. I think for me its hard to find a lot of teen characters that I can compare myself to because well they're white and there is a certain set of experiences issues that go with being a person of color. The closest would probably be Elena Tyler on Felicity. She was the first truly honest depiction of a black woman on TV. One of the reasons I'm super protective of Iris West is that I connect with her so much especially in regards to her father.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I watched s7/8. S7 was super compelling and my heart broke for Haley. I really like NH in that season. It's their strongest imo. I also liked Quinn and Clay. I'm not like any of the women on OTH. While I love Peyton to pieces, its that protective sort of love. She reminds me of girls I was friends with. Haley I relate to but only certain parts. I think for me its hard to find a lot of teen characters that I can compare myself to because well they're white and there is a certain set of experiences issues that go with being a person of color. The closest would probably be Elena Tyler on Felicity. She was the first truly honest depiction of a black woman on TV. One of the reasons I'm super protective of Iris West is that I connect with her so much especially in regards to her father.
Yes it's hard to be 100 % like someone . I'm not the same as Haley 100 % as well.

Yes you make a good point about that. For me the issue is other - in my country the school environment is different. In this sense I don't relate to the any of the groups like - popular, jocks, geeks. My childhood and my years in high school were quite different. I was in highly competive school and I had a goal. The only thing that mattered was to get the grades I needed to go to university. In this sense compared to me OTH teens had a wild life . Not that all teens in Bulgaria are like that. Nah. Just I was weird and when I say weird I mean really really really weird. I was the true shy Introvert back then. So in this sense none of the girls in OTH compare to the fullest to me. I also didn't have friends in highschool. I'm not saying that people were mean to me. I just never cliked with anyone at school. I was always nice to them and them to me, but it ended there. I don't keep friendships from school. So yeah my early life was different.

Is this one of the reasons you love Felicity? I mean it must be pretty big to connect to TV character that much? Especially when it doesn't happen to you that much.

I would say that Liz from Roswell is the TV teen character that I connect to the most.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, have you watched 4.20 yet?
Old 02-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Betty, have you watched 4.20 yet?
No. I will watch tonight when I return from the party. I am really afraid to watch! Please tell me that Lucas did not shoot Dan!

Koni, I really think you should watch the show in it's entirety. I'm sure there will be lots of stuff that you like and you would also be able to discuss the episodes with the rest of us.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No. I will watch tonight when I return from the party. I am really afraid to watch! Please tell me that Lucas did not shoot Dan!
That didn't happen so don't worry! You won't see anything frighening!

Quote:
Koni, I really think you should watch the show in it's entirety. I'm sure there will be lots of stuff that you like and you would also be able to discuss the episodes with the rest of us.
I guess I will at least try it out and depending on how I feel about it I will decide because my comments will depend on my feelings for the show.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Don't worry, he didn't shoot Dan.

I will watch 4.20 before the Super Bowl starts after the Wild game. Thanks for waiting for me again!
Old 02-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You won't see anything frighening!
Well....Karen did faint! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)

I guess I will at least try it out and depending on how I feel about it I will decide because my comments will depend on my feelings for the show.
Any comments are welcome. Tell us how you feel!

Quote:
Thanks for waiting for me again!
You're welcome!
Old 02-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Didn't get to 4.20 before Super Bowl. Was savoring the Wild victory over the Canucks since you know how I feel about the Canucks. lol

Will watch after the game.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First of all...despicable character that Dan is...I'm glad Lucas did not shoot him.

Karen did not believe Lucas, but Deb did. Interesting.

I know that Lucas took Deb's gun, and that's upsetting to her. But...what right does Deb have to threaten Lucas with the police because he shot her gun into his wall when she literally tried to kill Dan?

Poor Nathan. The scene with his dad when he told Dan that he was dead to him was heartbreaking.
He has a mom who tried to kill his dad and a dad who murdered his uncle. How did Nathan turn out so decent?

I don't see Brook and Chase at all...sorry.

I'm sorry....Haley loses her job at the tutoring center, but Brooke (the actual cheater) gets to graduate? And...is someone going to tell Rachel that she has a diploma waiting for her?

Nathan working in that factory...coming home an exhausted mess.....Haley's face when she sees Nathan....heartbreaking.
Nathan did a bad thing, but he's right. 32 minutes of your life should not determine your future.

Haley is one selfless wife! Whitey was feeling her out...seeing if she is willing to follow Nathan to that obscure college. What a great thing both Haley and Whitey are doing for Nathan.
I'm happy he will be able to play basketball in College. It's not Duke, but it's somewhere.

Skills and Devon were adorable and the meeting of both sets of parents was awesome. I wish it was always like this in the real world. This show made it look too easy.

The graduation ceremony was something else....Haley making her speech.....Karen coding...Haley going into labor....Dan giving himself up (I kind of felt a little sorry for him).

Can't wait to see the season finale!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 02-01-2015 at 10:50 PM
Old 02-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I know that Lucas took Deb's gun, and that's upsetting to her. But...what right does Deb have to threaten Lucas with the police because he shot her gun into his wall when she literally tried to kill Dan?
I think she was using scare tactics to keep him away from that life. At least that's how I saw it, that she desperately wanted to keep him away from the dark parts of life that she had come to know most at the hand of Dan himself.

Quote:
I don't see Brook and Chase at all...sorry.
Small spoiler alert, Chase's run on the series isn't over. I really enjoyed his later relationships on the show, in particular one.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)

Small spoiler alert, Chase's run on the series isn't over. I really enjoyed his later relationships on the show, in particular one.
That would be fine...as long as his relationship doesn't include Brooke. Absolutely no chemistry there.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That would be fine...as long as his relationship doesn't include Brooke. Absolutely no chemistry there.
Brooke has plenty of other men to keep her interested don't worry.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I found Chase absolutely adorable. I like the way the actor looks . However yes Brooke and Chase weren't comparable to Leyton or Naley.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't see it either. Both Sophia and the actor who plays Chase are so pretty. They are both beautiful. That's basically all I do when they have scenes together... notice the pretty. lol Otherwise, I don't see chemistry or want to cheer for Brooke to be with him. I actually hate how he broke up with her because of the sex tape. His reasoning was self righteous to me. I think that turned me off from them, putting the lack of chemistry aside.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread