Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2004, 03:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy-ann:
<STRONG> I have also just realised who Sark is.. its the blond guy right [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Libby</STRONG>
hi, yeah sark is the blonde guy.

but the dream that vaughn had of sydney stabbing him was strange.

anyway looking forward to the next ep!!

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited onthebalance ]
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well a strange remark I made about Sark but there is quiet a following for this guy... it seems some fans think he's cute [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yeah you know the whole dream thing bought up some interesting thoughts i.e. does he think Sidney meant it when she said you shouldn't have betrayed me. Also maybe Vaugh is feeling somewhat guilty over marrying.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Can't wait for the next eppy. Cam got the C.D yesterday and thanks.... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Libby
Old 04-17-2004, 07:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really enjoyed the last episode. I guessed that Vaughn was dreaming when he was in the hospital with Sydney, but it was kinda sad for her at the end when she saw him and Lauren together.

Interesting to see Syd and Lauren getting along, if only for a brief time while they were trying to rescue Sloane.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was a great episode last night!

i couldnt believe when they told us that francies double was alive, alison and it was good to see the flashbacks when they had her describing how she killed francie.

the ending was also really good, how did alison manage to escape - i thought that she must have realised that sloane was leaking information to sydney, esp the way alison looked when sloane asked if she knew where sydney was for the two years.

but i still didnt understand how she escaped considering they said she only had a weak pulse.

and how funny was marshall's proposal song [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Camdish:
<STRONG> According to the play.com web site the release date is 07/06/2004 and is priced at £39.99.</STRONG>
I've just gone on CD WOW! (here): and S3 is out 7 September at £28.99 for Region 1.

Big DC Fan

11.09pm
Big DC Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 02:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>but i still didnt understand how she escaped considering they said she only had a weak pulse.</STRONG>
I figure that it's got something to do with the formula that she said they found hidden in one of Rambaldi's diaries. It healed her wounds before, when Sydney shot her, so maybe they managed to produce some kind of serum which she was able to use again to mend the gunshot wound. That's my theory anyway [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 04:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, thanks for the info Star5, thats what i thought but then she would have had to have expected to get caught and have the formula on her when she saw sydney.

so what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was really good, esp the 2nd half - which seemed alot faster than the first half.

it was good to see sloane and sydney on a mission together - but they need to stop her doing im going to kill you speaches every week.
and i loved marshalls little car!!

i couldnt believe it when jack turned up at the prisson, and set up vaughn and lauren to be held hostage while he killed the other guy. after that scene the episode was really good and alot faster. loved the way he keeps trying to protect sydney - but he has got to get caught soon after killing 2 guys now this season.

i wasnt expecting vaughn to help sydney, but i couldnt believe the way the ep ended, it must have been the guy on the phone she walked past that told lauren where she was.
i kept expecting her to be caught in the building, but next week looks really good now!!
Old 05-03-2004, 06:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so is anyone else still watching s3 on bravo?

i thought last nights episode was great, definately one of the best so far.

i couldnt believe it when sloane put himself infront of jack and ended up getting shot, but jack secret place - it has guns, money and an operating table!!

apart from that i didnt guess that the prisoner next to sydney was going to be an agent placed there and was actually feeling sorry for him - with the twitches and stuff - until they revealed he was actually an agent.
i was glad he got shot in the end, i couldnt believe the way he hit lauren.

it was obvious that lauren would help in the end, otherwise how would they be able to keep her charecter in it. though i wasnt expecting to see sloane in the helicopter so soon after having a bullet removed.

cant wait to see what happens in the next ep!
Old 05-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hi, so is anyone else still watching s3 on bravo?

cant wait to see what happens in the next ep!</STRONG>
Yeah, I'm still watching. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It was a great episode, and I knew Lauren had to help, but I thought she would have helped them earlier than she did (mainly when Syd escaped and Lauren watched her get captured again).

Also, the preview for next week ? Looks very good ... Should be interesting.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by youdodoodletoo:
<STRONG>

Yeah, I'm still watching. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It was a great episode, and I knew Lauren had to help, but I thought she would have helped them earlier than she did (mainly when Syd escaped and Lauren watched her get captured again).

Also, the preview for next week ? Looks very good ... Should be interesting.</STRONG>
Well its official i must be a different or something.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i went into work and told everyone about how good Alias was.. only to find they had never heard of the programme. In fact all the programmes which i love at the moment like 24, Smallville and Mutant X they had never heard of them.. and just kinda looked.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] oh well roll on next week..

Lizzy
Old 05-05-2004, 06:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

hiya guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] its good to know that there are still other people on this thread!!

Lizzy-ann the same thing happens to me at work, i go inh saying there was a really good programme on tv but they have never even heard of alias or anyother programme i watch, they only talk about ee - and alias is soo much better than that!
Old 05-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hiya guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] its good to know that there are still other people on this thread!!

Lizzy-ann the same thing happens to me at work, i go inh saying there was a really good programme on tv but they have never even heard of alias or anyother programme i watch, they only talk about ee - and alias is soo much better than that!</STRONG>

I'm not alone then.. want to know what is really bugging me today.. I was due to go to New York with me best mate but had to pull out at the last minute due to finances..first time ever as well.. guess what [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] My best mate ended up meeting me man Jason Behr (Max Evans from Roswell) oh s.. what can I say I have met most of the cast but he was the gem for me. I even went to Covina to check it out.. i am so gutted..

Tomorrow when I get out of bed it will all fell better [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Libby
Old 05-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, Lizzy-ann that is a shame, but at least you have met most of the cast i havent really met anyone like that!

but what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was really good, but will have to watch it again to make sense of it all.

the scene when sydney hit lauren made me laugh, laurens walks in saying i know it is going to be hard for you, and before she has even finished sydney has hit her!

but the dream sequences were very strange, one minute she is kissing vaughn, then in the next shot he had turned into sloane, eergh.
also when she saw lauren in her dream as the person who was blocking her going into the room, i thought that they were revealing she was evil.

i couldnt believe where they ended the ep though, i cant wait to see what she saw in the room next week!!
Old 05-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance
but what did you all think of last nights episode?
I loved the episode.

I really liked all the dream sequences, although Vaughn turning into Sloane

The scenes between Syndey/Lauren were great. Syd punching Lauren, but then in the dream Lauren attacking Syd ...

Typical Alias to finish the episode at such a crucial point. I want to know what was in the room.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by youdodoodletoo
Typical Alias to finish the episode at such a crucial point. I want to know what was in the room.
hi, i know i was really screaming at the tv when they ended the ep like that, evil people making us wait a week to find out what she saw!!
Reply   Post New Thread