Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>i feel so bad for her, one day she has vaughn as her boyfriend and they're making plans to go away and the next day he has a wife while she's still in love with him. its so sad.</STRONG>
hi, i agree that they are doing such a good job showing her reaction to suddenly loosing 2 years of her life like that and finding out vaughn is married.

but it is quite interesting at the same time, seeing them slowly give you information about what happened during the 2 years is a great idea.

now if they could only bring back will and irina - even if it would only be for one ep to show what has happened to their charecters.
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>

now if they could only bring back will and irina - even if it would only be for one ep to show what has happened to their charecters.</STRONG>
Ditto. I must admit that last year when I read Will and Irina weren't going to be regulars this season I was thoroughly disappointed. My two favourite characters ripped from the show, kinda makes you lack enthusiasm to want to watch. Nevertheless I have been watching, but I am missing my Bradley fix.

I do like Weiss and he is a good substitute friend but it's just not the same without Francie (did Syd ever grieve for her, I don't recall?) and Willage.

I don't really care for Syd/Vaughn, I always found them boring so the introduction of Lauren (not necessarily the best start mind) is a good opportunity to spice things up.

Oh...and bring back Irina!
Old 04-02-2004, 07:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I miss Irina but I have to admit that Will was never a big favourite of mine, so I'm not desperate for him to make a return appearance.

I'm also enjoying the developing friendship between Syd and Weiss, it's good that he's getting more screentime but I hope that the writers don't end up trying to make them more than just friends. I don't think that would work at all.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

i really liked syd/vaughn so its sad for them to just be gone. and i didnt even know Will wasnt going to be there this season so it was a shock! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And yeah i dont think Syd has properly grieved for Francie though. i know she has alot of things to think about but losing her best friend overnight must have been really bad too. they should mention it. even Will she only mentioned he's in witness protection in a quick passing comment!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Guys,

Well finally Sky One has finished airing all of Season One of Alias, and I've been taping them all each weekday at 10am [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thursday just gone was the first time I was able to sit down and start watching them. I went over to a friends house and we watched the 1hr 25mins Pilot episode, and then the next one after that! Apparently, it got majorly cut [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but what I saw of it, I did enjoy!

I can't wait for our next Alias watching session [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Till then,

Big DC Fan

7.47pm

PS: On Amazon, you can still purchase the Season One DVD Boxset for an amazing £20!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Big DC Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 03:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm hanging out for the Season 2 boxset when it's released soon. I just wish they weren't so expensive when they first come out!
Old 04-04-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Star5:
<STRONG>I'm hanging out for the Season 2 boxset when it's released soon. I just wish they weren't so expensive when they first come out!</STRONG>
Atleast they aren't as expensive as the Buffy/Angel dvds. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Also, is there any news on a release date yet ? I mean in the US they can already pre-order season 3 ... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by youdodoodletoo:
<STRONG>Also, is there any news on a release date yet?</STRONG>
According to the play.com web site the release date is 07/06/2004 and is priced at £39.99.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was a great episode and seemed to have alot of tension in it!!

it was surprising when that guy called sydney "julia" and seemed to know her, but hopefully we will begin finding out more of the last 2 years soon!!

but with sloane knowing laurens dad, i thought could they be linked somehow.

loved the sequence of her stealing the necklace from the princess! and also at the end, i couldnt beleive it when she had to stab vaughn - cant wait to see next weeks episode to see how they manage to save him and get her out of the situation.

only thing that was a bit strange, was after having weiss and sydney shown as best buds this week they seemed to be back to normal with him walking in and vaughn and sydney being all awkward.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't seen last nights episode yet. I had to tape it but I'm definitely watching it later. I'm really enjoying the new season so far!
Old 04-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

hi everybody finally caught an episode of alias on bravo I'm on my easter hols so am at home to catch it missed the first 3 eps of season 3 have to catch up on whats going on it all seems so different from last season.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi darcybabe, i know how you feel, i have been recording the episodes for my sister who is at uni - maybe someone can do the same for you?

i think it would definately be worth it as this season has been great!!

it does look different, with the 2 year forward leap and everyone in different roles but i still love it!

[ 04-05-2004: Message edited onthebalance ]
Old 04-10-2004, 07:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The end of the last episode, when Sydney stabbed Vaughn!!! I couldn't believe it! I guess she wanted to do it so that she could make it look like she was going to kill him but she would really just injure him instead. But poor Vaughn. I've been dying to see the next episode all week.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was really good, loved the way they found vaughn - though his dream of sydney stabbing him was weird, guess it will take a while to get the trust back!

apart from that i was hoping the guy who knew sydney from before would be around for longer, as it was interesting seeing what info he has about the 2 years, i think they should have kept him for another couple of eps before revealing he didnt really know anything!

also how long will it take before sloane turns "evil" again, now that he is acting as a double agent, i really laughed when he said that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was so looking forward to last night's episode. I didn't think that Vaugh would be so badly injured though. Scary with the scene with Sidney in the hospital thought.. i so fee for Sidney.

I can't wait until next week. I am so enjoying this season. I have also just realised who Sark is.. its the blond guy right [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Libby