Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 03:34 PM
New Fan

Sorry I know this has been asked to death, but now that S2 is finished on C5, do they have plans for S3. I know it's being shown on Bravo next and that C5 supposedly have the rights (where do people find this info? I've been searching for ages!). Anyway, what do we think the chances are of S3 being shown on C5?

Ariel
Old 03-09-2004, 10:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, five said awhile back that they have the rights to s3 of alias but will not be airing it until sept 04, which i assume is when bravo will finish showing the series!

not sure if this is still true though.
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Why didn't you just forget about Friends and watch Angel? plus Friends was repeated the next day at 6
Because I only have cable downstairs and my parents love Friends and er and hate Angel...

Didn't someone say Alias was only on for 1 week on Sky 1? Because its still on this week...
Old 03-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by karma killer:
<STRONG>
Didn't someone say Alias was only on for 1 week on Sky 1? Because its still on this week...</STRONG>
I was thinking the same thing. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But it's good that it's on longer than one week. Even though I don't get a chance to watch it ... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, alias seems to be on sky one next week as well according to my tv guide, so maybe they will show the whole of s1!!
Old 03-10-2004, 03:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>hi, five said awhile back that they have the rights to s3 of alias but will not be airing it until sept 04, which i assume is when bravo will finish showing the series!

not sure if this is still true though.</STRONG>
Thanks, I suppose I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed they do show it. At least they have the rights.
Old 03-11-2004, 04:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, just thought i'd quickly remind everyone that the alias catch up programme is on today at 10.30, it will be interesting to see if they have any interviews!
Old 03-13-2004, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hi, just thought i'd quickly remind everyone that the alias catch up programme is on today at 10.30, it will be interesting to see if they have any interviews!</STRONG>
Did anyone watch it ?! I forgot all about it ... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

New episode tonight. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I can't wait to actually see some new episodes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 05:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by youdodoodletoo:
<STRONG>
Did anyone watch it ?! I forgot all about it ... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hi, i watched it, they also repeated it just beofre showing the new episode!

it was an ok programme, but wasnt very good as a catch up of the first 2 series as they didnt really recap much of the story.

they had alot of interviews with the cast and jj, and showed ricky gervace filming. they talked about the show in general and showed clips but didnt really explain the first 2 seasons.
they were all hyping up that they were in bravo saying how good it was to finally have a proper uk launch!

but last nights episode was really good, i totally loved it. for someone who was totally spoiler free there were so many twists i wasnt expecting.

with dixon being director, jack in jail, sloane a supposed good guy - it was too much to take in.
it was good to see more of weiss in the episode than usual, and marshall reaction to seeing sydney was soo sweet.

i felt really sorry for sydney when she was talking to vaughn and telling him she would have waited [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
but with the way the episode ended, sydney killing that guy - i cant wait to see the next episode.

anyone else watch the ep?

oh and for anyone who missed it yesterday, it repeats on today(monday) at 8.00 and at 9.00 on bravo +1!
Old 03-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>oh and for anyone who missed it yesterday, it repeats on today(monday) at 8.00 and at 9.00 on bravo +1!</STRONG>
Just a minor point but if like me you hate watching programs that have DOGs plastered all over the screen then the repeats on Monday don't have these. Why Bravo feel the need to put EXCLUSIVE NEW EPISODE in the top left corner is beyond me.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
they also repeated it just beofre showing the new episode!

it was an ok programme, but wasnt very good as a catch up of the first 2 series as they didnt really recap much of the story.
</STRONG>
Yeah I watched it when it was on before the episode - they didn't really show much about S2, alot of the clips were from S1. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyways - to me - it wasn't that great an episode. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But I loved it just because it was new Alias. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Favourite moments ? The beginning with Sydney trying to escape, and the scene with her in the red dress blowing up the car. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Both very good moments.

Looking forward to next week. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

guys can you please sign this petition to get GG S2 here in the UK http://www.petitiononline.com/miss1147/petition.html
thanks
Old 03-18-2004, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i agree that is wasnt an amazing episode, but it was still really good!

i liked the way we slowely found out what had happened to all of the charecters as i didnt know what to expect as i hadnt read any spoilers.

but my favourite scenes were also the beginning when she is trying to escape and the scene with vaughn when she tells him she would have waited!

its good to know though that when bravo repeat it on monday it is without the dog, as it would be better to tape on that day!
Old 03-19-2004, 05:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] After having to wait for so long for them to screen season 3 I'm glad it's arrived at last.

Loved it when Sydney was eventually reunited with Jack, after getting him out of prison and her emotional showdown with Vaughn at the end of the episode. I can't believe that he got married. Why couldn't he have waited!!