Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 05:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was really good, and loved it!

the ending [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img], when sydney finds out lauren is vaughns wife.

but the whole episode was great, we saw sark again, only to find out sydney had killed his dad and he didnt know he was heir to 800 million. i hope we get an episode when we find out more about his background, as how could he not know he was entitled to all that money - it would be great to see more of the charecter.

also i liked the "conversation" they showed jack and irina having, it was kinda sweet and makes you want to see her again on screen.

its also great that we are seeing more of weiss in the first 2 eps, i like the friendship between him and sydney and the scene in the beginning was really good.

cant wait to see next weeks episode, and i might try and watch this one again tonight at 8.00!!
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

hey guys, just joing the alias thread.

i've watched this show in such a strange order. i didnt watch it on sky 1, so when they started season 2 on ch5 i decided to give it a go. but its kinda hard to understand unless u watch it properly. but i watched season 2 and it was great and i love S/V. But now sky 1 have been showing season 1 and its great coz i get to see what i missed, but at the same time im watching s3. its so confusing. lol.

But im loving season three so far. its great. but im kinda mad at the sudden change. i dont want vaughn to be married. i just know lauren is going to annoy me!

and where's Will? I know they said he's in witness protection, but why? I miss him.

Love Weiss and Syd being friends tho. And how vaughn came to syd's help in that mission so cute.

as for season 1 alot of things are becoming clearer now that im watching it. i read up before but thats not the same thing. but watching the old Syd/vaughn moments just makes me more sad about him being married. why couldnt he just be engaged or something?

ETA: does anyone know if sky1 are planning to show season 2. my mum's really gotten into the show watching season 1 with us, and now shes watching season 3 but she never watched s2 with us so she's missing loads. plus i want to see the start of s2 again because things will make alot more sense after seeing s1.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited ~Maz~ ]
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>ETA: does anyone know if sky1 are planning to show season 2. my mum's really gotten into the show watching season 1 with us, and now shes watching season 3 but she never watched s2 with us so she's missing loads. plus i want to see the start of s2 again because things will make alot more sense after seeing s1.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited ~Maz~ ]</STRONG>
hi, i was also soo glad that they finally mentioned where will was but hopefully we still get to see him this season - it was soo weird seeing him on miss match!

but sky are still repeating alias through the whole of next week according to my tv mag, so i guess its just a case of wait and see to see if they finish s1 and start repeating s2.

btw which ep of s1 are they up to at the moment?

thanks.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>

hi, i was also soo glad that they finally mentioned where will was but hopefully we still get to see him this season - it was soo weird seeing him on miss match!

but sky are still repeating alias through the whole of next week according to my tv mag, so i guess its just a case of wait and see to see if they finish s1 and start repeating s2.

btw which ep of s1 are they up to at the moment?

thanks.</STRONG>

I looked at the sky listings on their website and it says that 'Almost Thirty Years' (S1 Finale) airs on Tuesday and the next day in the 10.00 slot is ER. So it seems like they are not repeating S2.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by B'Elanna Paris:
<STRONG>I looked at the sky listings on their website and it says that 'Almost Thirty Years' (S1 Finale) airs on Tuesday and the next day in the 10.00 slot is ER. So it seems like they are not repeating S2.</STRONG>
hi, thanks for the info, my tv guide must be wrong!

i guess it was too much to ask for sky to repeat s2 as well [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

yeah the listings go on to say ER takes the alias slot once season 1 is finished. there are only 5 more eps of season 1 left.

And yeah Will on Miss Match was sooo weird. But it was also weird seeing him with longish scruffy hair at the start of season 1. its weird seeing season 1 after seeing season two, period, but it was funny. and seeing good francie! i miss her!

I was kind of pissed that they showed francie in that "the story so far" thing because now we know she or the evil one arent dead. if the actress is still around then obviously there's going to be some big things come out.

And i really hope Will is in next week but i dont know. i suddenly got the feeling that maybe he's gone? please dont let that be true, i love will!
Old 03-24-2004, 04:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>
I was kind of pissed that they showed francie in that "the story so far" thing because now we know she or the evil one arent dead. if the actress is still around then obviously there's going to be some big things come out.
</STRONG>
The episode they were filming at the time was 'Facade' and Merrin was not in or in any eppys around that episode- I think she was just hanging out.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by B'Elanna Paris:
<STRONG>The episode they were filming at the time was 'Facade' and Merrin was not in or in any eppys around that episode- I think she was just hanging out.</STRONG>
hi, i still think it was very spoilerish to shwo her in that programme espcially as i had tried so hard to avoid any spoilers upto that point. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

but i hope we get to see both will and irina this season!
Old 03-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Camdish:
<STRONG>
Just a minor point but if like me you hate watching programs that have DOGs plastered all over the screen then the repeats on Monday don't have these. Why Bravo feel the need to put EXCLUSIVE NEW EPISODE in the top left corner is beyond me.</STRONG>
Hi Camdish [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] its me Lizzy ann from the Roswell Ukers board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well now girlie I kinda need a favour i just happened to pop in and see your name. I have a slight problem.. I missed the very first eppy of Alias season 3 which was like 2 weeks ago. I looked and looked and just didn't see it. Can you or is there anyone who could lend me or copy a video for me on this missed eppy. I promise to return it honest [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

O.k in anticipation.. I can't believe Vaugh is in love with someone else.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Lizzy
Old 03-25-2004, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
i hope we get an episode when we find out more about his background, as how could he not know he was entitled to all that money - it would be great to see more of the charecter.
I agree, I found it interesting to find about a bit more about Sark, he's been such an elusive character up until now and it seems to give him more of a human side too. He's one of those characters that I want to hte, because he's supposed to be a bad guy but he's just too nice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I thought the end of the episode when Lauren and Sydney came face to face was brilliant. But how I wish that Syd and Vaughn were together!!
Old 03-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Looking forward to the new episode tonight! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2004, 03:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, so what did you all think of last nights episode?

i thought it was good, but not amazing by alias standards.

its good to see weiss and sydney as friends, and him getting her the book at the end was sweet.

lauren annoyed me at the beginning in the meeting, but you can see that they are trying to make her likable - but her brokering sloanes deal could they be linked somehow.

though her accent was annoying and not how she sounded in home and away!!

apart from that it was still a really good episode, but just lacked the tension and shocking element that alias normally has.

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited onthebalance ]
Old 03-31-2004, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

i liked the eps too. but lauren is just annoying the hell out of me. its prob because you cannot just put two people together (lauren and vaugn) and try and make them a cute couple that people will like with NO build up at all. especially since we're so used to seeing syd/vaughn together. lauren/vaughn were just weird to me.

i miss will! i really really miss him! i wish he was there. but then i love weiss and syd as friends too. u can tell he's filling wills place, and im glad he's getting more airtime. the book thing at the end was adoreable!

i just finished watching all of season 1 on sky (for the first time) and things make so much more sense now. but now i want to see season 2 again (atleast the first few eps) so i remember how it all links together. its so confusing watching the seasons in wrong order! lol.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I miss Vaughn and Sydney together too!! I'm afraid I can't sum up much enthusiam for Lauren at the moment. I liked the fact that we got to see the two of them go on a mission together again (just like old times).

Thought it was sweet at the start when Weiss asked Sydney if there was one thing she really missed and wished she had back and it was obvious she was thinking of Vaughn.
Old 04-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

i know, that was sweet. they both knew she was talking about vaughn. and out of everything in the 2 years its vaughn she's most upset about.

i feel so bad for her, one day she has vaughn as her boyfriend and they're making plans to go away and the next day he has a wife while she's still in love with him. its so sad.
Reply   Post New Thread