Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, and you can't help but wonder if Pacey is again thinking of all his insecurities while Mike Potter praises the Golden Boy. Nice to see that Joey isn't all caught up in that too and she clearly feels for Pacey in that scene.
agree. I noticed before everyone got to dinner, Audrey tells Joey's father that Joey is dating the Pacey and Dawson I-1000 of boyfriends That told me that Audrey didn't think Joey was over Pacey or Dawson. I thought Eddie was more Pacey than Dawson. There were even scenes in 612 that were so similar to 412 with PJ from what I remember. It's been so long since I have seen those episodes

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, RME means rolling my eyes lol.
That makes sense.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Yeah, and you can't help but wonder if Pacey is again thinking of all his insecurities while Mike Potter praises the Golden Boy. Nice to see that Joey isn't all caught up in that too and she clearly feels for Pacey in that scene.

I gotta ask, I've see the acronym RME a few times, but I have no idea what it means. Can someone let me in on that one please?
I love how much concern Joey has for Pacey there.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love how much concern Joey has for Pacey there.
agree

Old 10-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
agree. I noticed before everyone got to dinner, Audrey tells Joey's father that Joey is dating the Pacey and Dawson I-1000 of boyfriends That told me that Audrey didn't think Joey was over Pacey or Dawson. I thought Eddie was more Pacey than Dawson. There were even scenes in 612 that were so similar to 412 with PJ from what I remember. It's been so long since I have seen those episodes
See, I found Eddie to be condescending and Pacey was never condescending, so I never felt he was like Pacey, except the banter, but there was something off about their banter vs the Pacey/Joey banter. Perhaps it was the lack of chemistry between the two of them.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-13-2015, 10:55 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I just realized, I literally don't remember a thing about Eddie (besides when he left Joey high and dry, then came back ruining Pacey/Joey's reunion) I don't remember her scenes with Eddie, how they got together, etc. so he must of been pretty damn boring then. I didn't care at all zzz.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
lol I just realized, I literally don't remember a thing about Eddie (besides when he left Joey high and dry, then came back ruining Pacey/Joey's reunion) I don't remember her scenes with Eddie, how they got together, etc. so he must of been pretty damn boring then. I didn't care at all zzz.
He left like 3 times. She was crazy to even want to try again. The episode "Lovelines" was great because it pointed out his faults right to his face and that episode was Josh's directorial debut.

Old 10-14-2015, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
See, I found Eddie to be condescending and Pacey was never condescending, so I never felt he was like Pacey, except the banter, but there was something off about their banter vs the Pacey/Joey banter. Perhaps it was the lack of chemistry between the two of them.
I thought the insecurities and not feeling like he was good enough for Joey was similar. I remember Eddie was back two weeks and Joey was being closed off with him. She has the waxy melty face when she's hugging Eddie at the end of 618 to show she still had feelings for Pacey. The song in the background was "can't take my mind off of you" while hugging Eddie

thanks for the pics. I remember JJ directed that episode

Old 10-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

In a way I'm glad that Joey had a relationship outside of Dawson and Pacey, but I was not a big fan of Eddie. They were trying to make him a perfect combination of the two guys by having other characters say he was a combination. The only reason Eddie came back the last time was to break up Pacey and Joey. Joey didn't even mention Eddie again after he left the final time.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

she kept changing her mind about going off with Eddie. Pacey was the only one who could get her to leave. She said her and Eddie were a fantasy relationship like Charlie, Dawson, and AJ

Old 10-14-2015, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have a question for you all:

In the series finale, Joey never tells Jen who she believes she is "supposed to be with", but later on, Jen is talking to Pacey and she asks him "are you going to borrow or steal her away from Dawson?"

Do you guys think this means Jen knew Joey had chosen Pacey?

also, I dont think Joey changed her mind about going to europe with Eddie, she jut wanted to be sensible about it because she was worried about money. Where did Joey say Eddie was a fantasy relationship? (what episode..do you remember?)

Last edited by AmidalaEmma; 10-14-2015 at 07:32 PM
Old 10-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmidalaEmma (View Post)
I have a question for you all:

In the series finale, Joey never tells Jen who she believes she is "supposed to be with", but later on, Jen is talking to Pacey and she asks him "are you going to borrow or steal her away from Dawson?"

I'd like to think that Joey did tell Jen because she said it would be her dying wish that Joey decide. Jen said that she was very interested in all of that, so I think it was only right that Joey tell her. Now whether Joey told before or after Jen made that comment to Pacey, we will never know, so maybe that's more the question.

Old 10-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think it's possible she told her. I don't remember if her scene with Pacey was before her scene with Joey

Quote:
also, I dont think Joey changed her mind about going to europe with Eddie, she jut wanted to be sensible about it because she was worried about money. Where did Joey say Eddie was a fantasy relationship? (what episode..do you remember?)
I think it was 620 she tells him they are living a fantasy relationship and it's going to end sooner or later

Old 10-15-2015, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I think Jen's scenes with Joey were before her scenes with Pacey in the series finale
Old 10-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

regardles of how Jen found out, I think she knew (she may have just guessed...maybe based off Joeys scared reaction when Dawson came in, or her knowledge of the three people involved and Joey's relationship with them) beccause why else would she have spoken to pacey about Joey the way she did when they last talked before her death?

Last edited by JJH85; 10-17-2015 at 02:52 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread