Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, when I watched the full episode again a while ago I forgot when they were talking about why her and Dawson broke up and at the end Joey was like "Then he asked Pacey to look out for me..." and Gwen was like "What's Pacey got to do with it?" Then Joey had this oops look on her face. No big deal but I also noticed during that awkard moment (after Gwen was talking about a guy making her feel alive for the first time) when Pacey says hey to Joey as she is looking at that picture, Gwen notices their tension in the background only to see them kissing later. I wonder if she suspected something in those two moments.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

good point. I noticed the painting thing too and Gwen looking at them in the background. I noticed in 318 how disappointed Joey looks when Pacey is saying that kissing her was a mistake. I thought Gwen was judging Pacey and Joey, but she said she wasn't judging them. She said Joey needed to tell Dawson because she didn't want her playing with his feelings. I thought that wasn't really fair. Joey wasn't giving Dawson any mixed signals

I watched all the episodes from 312 on. When Joey thought Pacey was only hanging out with her because of Dawson, she was mad and sad. When she said she guess she thought something else, Pacey was like what like he thought she was feeling something more for him than friendship. She hesitates when she says it. She could have just said friendship. I noticed her smiling when she's on the phone with AJ and says that is what Pacey said about taking leadership. After kissing AJ in 313, she goes straight to see Pacey when she didn't have to see him

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-18-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There were all kinds of hidden (or not so hidden) moments between Pacey and Joey prior to their getting together. I love all those little moments, it just adds to their their relationship.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I wanted to like Aunt Gwen, but she made it hard. Yeah, she said it was none of her business and she was not going to judge, but that's exactly what she did. Then, She tells Joey to tell Dawson but walks in on their conversation with the painting, knowing that a painting wasn't going to bring Joey and Dawson together.
Old 10-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't like Gwen cause after telling Joey to tell Dawson she also basically nudged him towards Joey again near the end when she gave him that painting and told him to imagine being with her or whatever. WTF? I also agree Joey wasn't sending any mixed signals, she was over Dawson at this point. He's the one that was always fickle and confusing. Joey wanted Pacey. Reminds me in TLD when she said to Pacey she can't stop thinking about him, wanting to be near him and wanting to kiss him all the time. So cute BTW.
Old 10-18-2015, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There were all kinds of hidden (or not so hidden) moments between Pacey and Joey prior to their getting together. I love all those little moments, it just adds to their their relationship.
agree. I like how she is affected by how he talks to her and is blushy after she tells him he needs to read between the banter

Quote:
I wanted to like Aunt Gwen, but she made it hard. Yeah, she said it was none of her business and she was not going to judge, but that's exactly what she did. Then, She tells Joey to tell Dawson but walks in on their conversation with the painting, knowing that a painting wasn't going to bring Joey and Dawson together
word. She is such a hypocrite. She can tell something is up with PJ when she sees that intense look between them in the living room. In TLD, I don't believe Dawson really believes that Joey and Pacey can't stand to be in the same room. The way he talks about how Pacey is there for her in 312 and 315 shows he atleast knows that they are friends

Old 10-18-2015, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really wanted to like Aunt Gwen too, but she really annoyed me so much. It was none of her business, but she sure didn't act like that.
Old 10-18-2015, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

agree msstock. She unintentionally brought PJ together because it was Gwen who said the other guy made her feel alive and then Joey said Pacey made her feel alive and it prompted him to kiss her again

another thing I noticed was how after Andie says Joey sounds like her before she started dating Pacey, Joey is thinking about what she is saying and looks back at Andie

Old 10-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Aunt Gwen bugged me too, even when I see the actress on Modern Family, I'm like, "Oh that Aunt Gwen, trying to make Joey be with Dawson!"
Old 10-18-2015, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I just realized something. She was in Happy Gilmore. Andie mentioned Pacey liked Adam Sandler movies. The kid who played Buzz was in Jerry Maguire and Pacey was watching it a year earlier and Joey the season before. I won't even mention Andie's mention of you know who. hee

I noticed Joey looks like she is trying to talk to Dawson about her and Pacey which Gwen encouraged her to do and instead of letting her do that, she gives him the painting

TLD is on tomorrow. Joey tells Dawson she needs Pacey and its completely separate from how she feels about him and their friendship. She was very straightforward with him

Old 10-18-2015, 10:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwc...jYaw/playlists

Just saw these, hope they stay up.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Butterfly. I am recording Show Me Love today. I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember it's a really good angsty PJ episode

Old 10-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Your welcome. lol The main thing about that episode I remember is what a stupid jackass Dawson is. I wish I could go through the screen and kick his ass myself. I feel awful for Pacey in these last few S3 episodes, he's all alone it seems
Old 10-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Thanks for posting. I hate that YT keeps taking them down.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that! I hope they stay up too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread