Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I felt their fight in Castaways was Pacey dropping some truths that had to be brought up. Especially after the ridiculous way they kept them isolated from each other in S5.
Yes, finally things that needed to be said were being said. It was so great. I am so grateful for that episode. I seriously adore it.

Yeah in Future Tense Dawson could have just been talking about their "fight" and how Joey was annoyed with Pacey. But Pacey picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder is too cute to be considered a fight in my mind But I get how the other stuff could have been.

Yeah i think I remember one or two cute PJO scenes from S5.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I wouldn't even call Joey upset with Pacey playing strip poker. She was drunk. If it was a fight, I wouldn't call it a serious one.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
On the subject of PJ fighting, I don't count the playful bickering in Future Tense as fighting. There are actually episodes where they don't argue.The only fight that really bothered me is Promicide. And I love their fight in Castaways. It was long overdue.

All couples fought a lot on this show. If they didn't fight and have obstacles, there would be no show.
That's so true. All couples fight on this show and in real life!
Old 10-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I agree, in a way he was talking for us, the viewers.
I agree. They wrote them like they didn't just have this epic romance last season. Pacey was clearly the love of Joey's life and her first (and really only) deep, real, and mature relationship. She also lost her virginity to Pacey. I also found it bogus that Pacey started dating her roomate and Joey didn't seem to care. WTF? Ridamndiculous.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Yes, finally things that needed to be said were being said. It was so great. I am so grateful for that episode. I seriously adore it.

Yeah in Future Tense Dawson could have just been talking about their "fight" and how Joey was annoyed with Pacey. But Pacey picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder is too cute to be considered a fight in my mind But I get how the other stuff could have been.

Yeah i think I remember one or two cute PJO scenes from S5.
I could see how Dawson would see that whole strip poker scene as an argument because it was like a disagreement.

Cute PJo scene - the Halloween episode where Pacey calls Joey the one skittish kitten in his life and I think he drives her home too.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-05-2015, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Cute PJo scene - the Halloween episode where Pacey calls Joey the one skittish kitten in his life and I think he drives her home too.
I love that scene. Her blushing is so adorable. She is clearly jealous when Pacey mentions Karen. I can't find a picture since KH's site is down

Quote:
I agree. They wrote them like they didn't just have this epic romance last season. Pacey was clearly the love of Joey's life and her first (and really only) deep, real, and mature relationship. She also lost her virginity to Pacey. I also found it bogus that Pacey started dating her roomate and Joey didn't seem to care. WTF? Ridamndiculous.
I have seen worse on other shows. I think she was trying to be different from Dawson was during season 3. I remember the scene when Charlie asks her about Pacey and Audrey. She says it's what we like to do around here and changes the subject back to Jen and Charlie. They were all an incestuous group. She sang to a mugger right after. That explains it all to me. hee

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"

Last edited by hshapir2; 10-05-2015 at 04:38 AM
Old 10-05-2015, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
She sang to a mugger right after
I don't remember S5 like the other seasons. What episode was that? Oh are you talking about Downtown Crossing?

ETA: I have a question. Am I the only one who has trouble seeing Joey on the boat as it sails away into the sunset at the end of True Love? I can make out Pacey's shadow just fine but is Joey behind him? I think I see part of her, but then I don't know.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 10-05-2015 at 01:47 PM
Old 10-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Am I the only one who has trouble seeing Joey on the boat as it sails away into the sunset at the end of True Love? I can make out Pacey's shadow just fine but is Joey behind him? I think I see part of her, but then I don't know.
Yup Noticed it this time and I was like...huh, where is Joey?
Old 10-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't remember S5 like the other seasons. What episode was that? Oh are you talking about Downtown Crossing?

that's it. I liked the last scene in 510 when PJ are walking and Joey says she was acting how she thought she was suppose to and what she wanted shifted after mentioning how the promises her and Dawson made before they knew they were going to turn out sounds a little crazy. Pacey said he thought everything was going to work out. Even though it's unintentional, it makes the PJ ending sweeter. Everything shifted to Pacey as Joey says in the finale. The secret scene that I have somewhere goes into more details. Joey is melting with happiness wen hugging Pacey. He is her home

Pop played up to 301 today according to the tv. It shouldn't be long until they get to the episodes ABC family stopped at

Quote:
ETA: I have a question. Am I the only one who has trouble seeing Joey on the boat as it sails away into the sunset at the end of True Love? I can make out Pacey's shadow just fine but is Joey behind him? I think I see part of her, but then I don't know

I didn't notice

Old 10-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need to go watch True love now and see!
Old 10-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Remember that deleted scene we were talking about between Joey and Pacey. Here are some pics from that. At least I think it was from that episode, the one where Pacey is cooking for everyone at Grams.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

thanks JJH85. When I find the script, I will bring it over

Old 10-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

I remember that deleted scene

I am still so disappointed that ABC Family stopped playing episodes. They are playing Boy Meets World. I've never really seen that show, but it seems cute.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Love the deleted scene! I think I watched the clip of it from Joshua Jackson Network.

Boy Meets World is cute, but I don't know if it's still on in the afternoon too. I think that's a better time slot when kids come home from school. I just wish ABC Family finished showing the entire run of DC.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 10-06-2015 at 09:48 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love Boy Meets World, I watched all the episodes when they finally started airing it at a decent time around two years ago. See they always do this, they have been showing BMW for years but they would usually play it at the crack of dawn (like they started doing with Buffy and DC) so when they aired it in the afternoon I was able to watch them. That's what replaced BTVS and DC, even though they have always aired it. I'm not suprised they did this to both shows cause they have always done this. So when I heard they would start airing both shows I knew it wouldn't last before they either change the time or take it off. Their so damn inconsistent it was predictable. Like I said, I don't even get why they bothered. Just air the damn shows, what's the problem? I wonder if they will put both shows back on, guess I'll hear if they do here or somewhere else since they never advertise things or say when their going to change the time

No big deal but I forgot a moment I loved in TLD. I like when Pacey says "I christen for you, True Love" and he looks at Joey, and at the same time Jen looks right at Joey like "I know what y'all are doing." lol That was a nice, cute moment. I also like when Jen tells Pacey later "She wants to be with you Pace, she does." It was a nice, calming thing to say to Pacey as he was agonizing over telling Dawson.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread