Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 12:21 PM
Cotton Candy

Welcome! Dawson and Joey were great in Season 2 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the Pacey/Andie storylines the most though. They had the most touching romantic relationship that I've ever witnessed on this show.

Old 03-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Hey Ariel! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Are you of the opinion that there is any other show in which a couple is better written or shown than Pacey&Andie in season 2? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Old 03-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Cotton Candy

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Roswelldesertsky!

Well, as far as any romantic relationship depicted on The WB, Pacey and Andie's is the best, IMHO. I think Rachel/Ross and Monica/Chandler's romantic relationships were/are beautifully written, but Friends is a different type of show. Pacey and Andie are definitely my favorite couple though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah,these two couples on friends are well-written,too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I used to like Rachel/Ross a lot,but then so many silly things and coincidences happen that make them not to be with each other,such as after Rachel had got her Baby and Joey found the ring...well you know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Also,if Pacey and Andie should have become a couple which gets divided and reunited again and again in the later episodes,I'm happy that the writers made a polished cut.

Old 03-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Cotton Candy

Aw, I still love Rachel and Ross, but I understand your point of view.

Yeah, Pacey and Andie represented stability for me. I don't bother with the later seasons anyway, so as far as I'm concerned, their complete story was told in Season 2 and it was beautiful and magical.

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Indeed.Also I'm of the opinion that "Changes" would have been a great final for Dawson's Creek if you had cut out trhe scenes with Joey's father and this dealer.Then Dawson and Joey would have end up together happily and Pacey&Andie would have seem to get a happy reunion after Andie's return from hospital.(remember Pacey's quote when they say goodbye)

Old 03-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Cotton Candy

I understand what you're saying, but I'm glad that we got the season that we did, because it was as close to perfect as television gets in my eyes.

Oh, Pacey and Andie definitely had a bittersweet ending. They were happy and in love, although they were being torn apart. Their last scene together was beautiful and intense. It was happy for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

It definitely was! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As I was saying earlier,I started watching Dawson's Creek during season 2,my first episode was "The Dance".Then I immediately started watching it regularly and got to love Pacey&Andie.After "Reunion" there was this trailor for "Changes" and I was so looking forward to this episode....and missed it!And additionally there was no repetition..damn this TV-Station! I had to wait for a long time till I finally got to see this episode!

Old 03-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Cotton Candy

It's really nice that your first DC episode was The Dance. It represented a lot of what the show was about.

I remember the promos for Reunited! I was so excited to see it and it didn't let me down [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry that you missed Ch...ch...ch...changes [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But, I bet that it was really special when you finally got to see it, right? I remember I missed That is the Question and my VCR didn't record even though my dad had set it for me! I was so upset. I'm like "I don't miss DC episodes!", [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. It all seems so funny now. Luckily, my neighbor had taped it and I waited all Thursday morning for him to wake up. I called a bunch of times, hehe. I was just a tad obsessed.

Old 03-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You know,missing "Changes" was actually the reason why I came to several german internet forums( I wanted to know the next date this episode will be shown)...and well,that's also how I found Fanforum...that's why I'm here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Cotton Candy

Ahh, so it was really a good thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Indeed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

by the way,who do you think looked better in season 2,Joey or Jen? (Or in general)

Old 03-16-2004, 01:11 PM
Cotton Candy

I think all of the characters looked great in Season 2. They were so young and innocent, but Pacey looked the best, IMO [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

What's your favourite quote from season 2?

Old 03-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Cotton Candy

Ooh, that's a tough question. I can't even pick a favorite episode, let alone a favorite quote, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. But, I'll go with this one for now: You could run over a cat, a child, a nun! Hehe...

What about you? What's your favorite Season 2 quote?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread