Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

I think I'll watch The Dance in a few minutes. I think it's my favorite episode from that season. And it's so great to see Dawson and Joey dancing, and I love the moment when they say "I love you". It was really sweet although they broke up 2 minutes later...

Old 03-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Cotton Candy

I love The Dance. That was the last Season 2 episode that I watched [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The final scene between Dawson and Joey was incredibly powerful. But, my favorite part of the episode was Pacey and Andie's first kiss [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You'll love it When's the release date?
3rd April!!! YAY [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>I love The Dance. That was the last Season 2 episode that I watched [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The final scene between Dawson and Joey was incredibly powerful. But, my favorite part of the episode was Pacey and Andie's first kiss [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Your avatar talks for you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You're right, that was a beautiful scene with a beautiful kiss. That was really sweet too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I love that line when Pacey says: "Major cat. Kiss me ?"

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited JudeNeary ]

Old 03-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Cotton Candy

Faye-Ooh, that's so exciting! Enjoy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by JudeNeary:
<STRONG>Your avatar talks for you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I realized what my avatar was after I sent my message, haha. That scene is one of my all-time favorites!

Old 03-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

I love all those episodes, i thought i was the onley djer who loved The Dance, and i also love "The Allnighter".

Andie: Not forgivin.
Pacey: It's a know.

And i also love this discusion between d/j at the end.

Dawson: All I've been thinking about lately is how much I want to take back our first kiss. How much I would pay to just let you climb through that window. I mean, who knows what would have happened? Maybe we'd still be best friends. Maybe you'd even still have a thing for me. I just know that I wouldn't be hurting like this. But then I think about everything that kiss brought into my life. What it was like to look at you and know not just what you were thinking, but also what you were feeling because I was feeling the same thing, and then it's worth it. It's..worth all the pain that I'm going through. I want to regret kissing you, Joey, but I can't. It was the smartest decision I ever made.

Joey: Dawson, the 2 times I feel in love, on the test, they were both you. I mean, the first time I fell was for my friend, the Dawson I grew up with, the boy across the creek, and the second time was after we kissed. I mean, you became this whole new person to me and....I fell in love all over again. I mean, just because we're not together anymore does not change my feelings for you, Dawson. It's me I'm unsure of.

Dawson: Joey, I'm going to give you that space. No hostility, no underhanded comments, just space. But that doesn't change the way I feel about you. Nothing can change that.

Oh and i love "Reunited" posibly myfavorite episode in S2, MM's purtral of Andie was amazing, and josh and MM's chamistry was also amazing, and i absolutly love the boat scene between d/j at the end, but my favorite scene is in the beggining when everybodys in dawson's room together.

Old 03-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Cotton Candy

Thanks for the pic! I love all of those scenes that you posted [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You are for sure not the only D/Jer who loved The Dance. I would think most D/J fans would consider this episode one of their favorites. Dawson and Joey say "I love you" for the first time and have one of the most powerful scenes ever scripted in the show's history.

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>Guys, I don't want this to come out wrong, but let's try to keep the convos in here about Season 2 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]</STRONG>
Ok. So where can I talk about Season 3 at?
Old 03-05-2004, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BfEeNlJiAcMiItNy:
<STRONG>Ok. So where can I talk about Season 3 at?</STRONG>
Maybe you should open a Season 3 Discussion Thread, if somebody hasn't already opened one yet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, that would be a good idea [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

i loved the dance, it was heartfelt, those i wanted to tear my eyes off because seeing the pain of dawson and joey separting, but i love the pacey and andie moments too.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't open a thread because I do not have 500 posts. Maybe someone who has over 500 posts could do it please. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
Lisa
Old 03-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Cotton Candy

Since when can you not open a thread if you have under 500 posts? That's so unfair.

Old 03-05-2004, 07:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I tried to open two on the request and the moderator closed them because I didn't have 500 posts. I assumed that rule went for every board. If it doesn't, please let me know. I will open one if I can because I'm dying to talk about todays episodes. Thanks so much!

XOXO-
Lisa
Old 03-06-2004, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I also loved the dance...sooooo "angsty". Actually one of my top 5 all-time favorite scenes on the show is when Dawson kicks over the ladder at the end...When I first saw the episode I kept rewinding my tape over and over again on that moment because it was so gut-wrenching and poignant.

I also love the Andie/Pacey scene by the water.

It was truly a great episode all-around.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread