Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Cotton Candy

Dawson kicking over the ladder was definitely one of the best scenes! I wanted to mention that before. In fact, when I first saw the episode and someone who missed it asked what happened, I reenacted the final Dawson scene, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Old 03-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BfEeNlJiAcMiItNy:
<STRONG>I tried to open two on the request and the moderator closed them because I didn't have 500 posts. I assumed that rule went for every board. If it doesn't, please let me know. I will open one if I can because I'm dying to talk about todays episodes. Thanks so much!
XOXO-
Lisa</STRONG>
That 500 posts must have to open a thread is only requested on the Request Board. I don't know why. But you can open a thread here, don't worry. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Cotton Candy

Oh, okay, good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That makes much more sense. Thanks for the info JudeNeary!

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>Oh, okay, good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That makes much more sense. Thanks for the info JudeNeary!</STRONG>
You're welcome. By the way, I'm Chris. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, seeing Dawson kicking over the ladder was heartbreaking for me. I thought something had broken forever between Dawson & Joey.

Old 03-07-2004, 07:43 PM
Cotton Candy

Okay, Chris [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, I think it was for us all. In a way, it did break something in the Dawson/Joey relationship.

Old 03-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JudeNeary:
<STRONG>
That 500 posts must have to open a thread is only requested on the Request Board. I don't know why. But you can open a thread here, don't worry. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OH thank you so much!!! Anyone think of a good name for the Season 3 thread?
Old 03-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Cotton Candy

Enjoy these caps!

Credit-Josh-Jackson.net

Old 03-09-2004, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Great caps, good choice. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
It nice to see them. They were so young...

Old 03-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Cotton Candy

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm glad that you like them.

Old 03-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

These caps led me to re-watch the whole season. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Awww, it's so powerful sometimes. It might be the best season...

Old 03-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Cotton Candy

Wow, I'm glad that they were so inspiring, hehe. It really was a powerful season. I'm glad that you think it was so amazing. I totally and wholeheartedly concur [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Cotton Candy

I'm babysitting tonight, so I might bring my DVDs over so I'll have something to do while they're sleeping. I have to see though. I really want to, because I barely watched the DVDs at all, but I also want to see if I can rent William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So, I might watch that...

Old 03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmmm...i feel like we need some more Pacey/Andie caps!

Just look at those matched smiles! Awww.

(caps are courtesy of the wondeful josh-jackson.net)

I cannot wait until the UK dvd's are out. My video has actually gone all funny during 'Sex She Wrote' from too much use!
Old 03-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Cotton Candy

Thanks for the caps dinkygal! Sex, She Wrote was definitely a stand out episode [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I remember that we had our annual science fair at school in '99 and there was a TV/VCR in the room (for someone's project) and while people were setting up, I put that episode in the VCR and everyone started watching it, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Boy, did I get in trouble! Good times, good times, hehe.

Old 03-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey guys,
i love season 2..... best dawson and joey moments.
Marissa: Thank You
Closed Thread   Post New Thread