Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Cotton Candy

Thanks for the caps everyone!

Quote:
Originally posted by Angelic pixie:
<STRONG>Just stopping by to say I looove the thread title!</STRONG>
Aww, I'm glad that you like the thread title. Pacey and Andie were such a huge part of Season 2, it's only fair that at least one thread quote be for them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw I Love Season 2, I can't wait till the DVD boxset comes out in the UK [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Cotton Candy

You'll love it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] When's the release date?

Old 03-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys. I just started watching Dawsons creek and actually didnt get to watch season 1 or the beginning of season 2. Anyway, I watch it on TBS and today began season 3. I absoultley love pacey and andie together. I was so upset when Andie left for Rhode Island. Pacey was so sad and you could tell how in love they were. I thought that would be her last episode. Well today I watched the opeing credits for season 3 and Meredith Monroe was on there! It made me so happy, but then at the end of "Like a Virgin", Pacey and Joey got kinda comfortable with eachother. By looking at the some of the posts, I figured out that Pacey and Joey end up together. I just don't understand it bc right now it seems soooo right for Pacey and Andie to be together and for Dawson and Joey to be together. I guess Ill just have to watch to see what happens. It is just kinda frusturating because I want them to be together so bad because they are eachothers soul mates.

Thanks for letting me vent
XOXO- Lisa
Old 03-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Cotton Candy

Unfortunately, it's all downhill starting with Season 3, at least IMHO. But, you may feel differently [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Season 2 DVDs will be released in France in June, I think. Seriously, there's too much to wait. I can't wait.

Old 03-04-2004, 08:19 AM
Cotton Candy

Aww, don't worry. It's not too far away [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;Hey guys. I just started watching Dawsons creek and actually didnt get to watch season 1 or the beginning of season 2. Anyway, I watch it on TBS and today began season 3. I absoultley love pacey and andie together. I was so upset when Andie left for Rhode Island. Pacey was so sad and you could tell how in love they were. I thought that would be her last episode. Well today I watched the opeing credits for season 3 and Meredith Monroe was on there! It made me so happy, but then at the end of "Like a Virgin", Pacey and Joey got kinda comfortable with eachother. By looking at the some of the posts, I figured out that Pacey and Joey end up together. I just don't understand it bc right now it seems soooo right for Pacey and Andie to be together and for Dawson and Joey to be together. I guess Ill just have to watch to see what happens. It is just kinda frusturating because I want them to be together so bad because they are eachothers soul mat

Welcome Lisa!!--I actually kind of envy you. I was in your exact same position last year around this time..I started watching Dawson's Creek on my Easter Vacation(I am a teacher) on TBS in reruns and distincly remember the "excitement" of finding out what happens to these characters. But I started watching it mid/end Season 3(reruns), so I was sort of already exposed to the whole Pacey/Joey relationship...and didnt really have a clue about the Dawson/Joey storyline until much later.(In which I INSTANTLY fell in love with their relationship when I found out the background of those two). But I can remember falling in love with the show instantly last year and sort of wish I sitll had the "new-ness" feeling of that all over again, like you are going through now. At this point, I have seen every eppy MANY times(on DVD/tape) and probably know more about the show than I should..LOL.
ENJOY the rest of the seasons!!
Old 03-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Cotton Candy

Enjoy these stills!

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by newmom5497:
[QBWelcome Lisa!!--I actually kind of envy you. I was in your exact same position last year around this time..I started watching Dawson's Creek on my Easter Vacation(I am a teacher) on TBS in reruns and distincly remember the "excitement" of finding out what happens to these characters. But I started watching it mid/end Season 3(reruns), so I was sort of already exposed to the whole Pacey/Joey relationship...and didnt really have a clue about the Dawson/Joey storyline until much later.(In which I INSTANTLY fell in love with their relationship when I found out the background of those two). But I can remember falling in love with the show instantly last year and sort of wish I sitll had the "new-ness" feeling of that all over again, like you are going through now. At this point, I have seen every eppy MANY times(on DVD/tape) and probably know more about the show than I should..LOL.
ENJOY the rest of the seasons!![/QB]
Thank you so much! It is great watching a new series. I tape it everyday. I hope it really doesn't all go downhill in Season 3. I love being able to watch two episodes a day. It is a lot better then seeing one a week. I look forward to sharing my thoughts about the show with everyone.

XOXO- Lisa
Old 03-04-2004, 11:59 AM
Cotton Candy

When I think of a show "jumping the shark", I automatically think of DC. It's the epitome of a once well-written, intelligent show turning into boring melodrama. Of course this is totally my opinion. But, I thought I should warn you just in case your feelings about the show turn out to be the same as mine.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the show [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

LIsa--Your actually coming into at a good time. The beginning of Season 3 is known as being the "dark-time" on the show...meaning many fans didnt care at all for the storylines in the beginning of Season 3(Mainly the whole "Eve" storyline)...so if you like it now, you will REALLY like it when it gets to the middle/end of Season 3....VERY high drama and great storylines. Season 4 is very good too. Many dislike Season 5, but I loved it.

Now, the majority of Season 6......well, lets not go there.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hate the whole Eve storyline. I understand that Dawson is growing up but him and Eve have nothing in common. She is what I would call a "bad influence". I watched "None of the Above" today and I was glad when he told her he didnt like her. Way to go Dawson! I thought it was so sweet when Joey asked Dawson if he thought every Dawson had a Joey or if every Joey had a Dawson. Then he said "I hope so, for their sake". SOOOOO ADORABLE! I CANNOT beleive Andie cheated on Pacey. She REALLY is crazy. I understand Pacey is hurt but I truly felt she thought that was the biggest mistake of her life. They are meant to be and I hope they get back together. Pacey and Joey becoming friends is kinda nice. They have eachother to talk to when they have problems, but I dont know how I am going to feel when they "hook up". Ill come post tomorrow after I watch "Home Movies" & "Indian Summer".

XOXO-
Lisa
Old 03-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

If you hate the Eve story line, then you will really hate the natasha/dawson story line in S6, [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img], she's as bad as eve.

~ Britney
James' Shamless Hussie
Keeper of Todd and The Drunken Speech
Old 03-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Cotton Candy

Guys, I don't want this to come out wrong, but let's try to keep the convos in here about Season 2 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think I'm going to watch an episode or two from my DVDs today. I'm thinking maybe Rest in Peace or Reunited [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have to see though...

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread