View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:12 AM
BrucasplusNaley
Master Fan

B♥L S&S #464 If They Understood The Way I Love You, They Never Would've Doubted Us.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple.
If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the B/L one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag- & NikNak

The Brucas League Podcast
The Brucas League LJ

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 300 threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

#300 - "Brooke & Lucas Forever." His Words Not Ours.
Premiered on December 11, 2007. {Link}

Your character in twenty years?
"I think that Brooke sort of dreams of continuing to have a career that is fulfilling but I think the thing that is gonna matter the most to her in 20 years is to have a family and a life. Because those are the things she really missed out on and I think you generally experience when someone has not had the most wonderful life at home that they really want to give that to their family and to their kids. I think that Brooke will be one of those women who end up being as good of a mom as a mogul."

Your character in twenty years?
"Lucas in 20 years will be a therapist in my humble opinion. His second book is going to fail miserably or it’s gonna open up the minds of everybody but what they are gonna realize is for the past 4 years or now 5 he just gonna sit and listen to peoples problem and then deals with them and says ‘how do you feel about that?’. He becomes a therapist."

♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)