View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 10:58 PM
tvismygod
Addicted Fan

BL S&S #310: The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple.
If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the B/L one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag- & NikNak

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 300 threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

#300 - "Brooke & Lucas Forever." His Words Not Ours.
Premiered on December 11, 2007. {Link}

Mark Schwahn, May 2nd - '07
"I think basketball is the backdrop of this show, it’s sort of our home base. The show is never about basketball but I just think that that suit the brothers were in and it feels like that will still be a player if we jump ahead. As will the music storyline with Haley and Peyton, the fashion storyline with Brooke, because I feel like…you know, I have a room full of writers who see this as the chance to rewrite a pilot and rewrite a show with characters that the audience is familiar with. And while that’s certainly true, I do think that there has to be some certain familiarity with the world because you’re taking this big leap ahead. But I think the characters, they could have strayed and then certainly one or two of them will be ghastly different than who we knew them as in high school but there also has to be an anchor to the world. There has to be something that is familiar to the audience and I think that we’ll see that with some of the characters as well."

Sophia Bush, June 7th - '07
"I'm home now, getting ready to go back to Wilmington in a few weeks to start season 5. It’s going to be really fun. We’ve got really interesting things coming up for this one so I think it will be even more fun than 4."

August 26th - '07
"S5 is jumping 4 years ahead after we’ve all gotten out of College. So it’s very interesting. It’s a bit of a puzzle for everybody to put together and have to figure out why everyone is where they are. I believe we start airing in January but we’re already well in filming the season. The only thing that I know is that my clothing line is going well, Brooke’s clothing line. So it’s really all the information I can give you without being accosted by my producers."

Chad Michael Murray, June 12th - '07
"We're aging four years and I'm still four years older than my character. At this point, I know Lucas has put out a book. It's been semi-successful. Everybody's awaiting the release of his second book, but he's having a difficulty, kinda being honest with himself. And I think he needs to come back to Tree Hill and figure that out amongest his friends before he hurts anybody or does anything improper. That's my belief. And I know that he's now going to be the coach of the Ravens and he will mentor an 18 year old kid who's probably on the wrong side of the tracks. That's all I know right now, we start filiming on the 18th of July."