Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

X Men 3 : The Last Stand. #2 Out May 26th!!! (SPOILERS possible)

Continue your X Men 3 : The Last Stand discussion here. The last thread was at 300 posts
Old 05-30-2006, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Last post on previous thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie
Dingbat: Can I join you in your Pyro obsession? Pretty pleasers? I'll be your little minon *smiles*

Was it just me that TOTALLY AND UTTERLY adored the scene where Bobby goes looking for Rogue and Pyro shows up and it's all... fgkfkgjfjfgffgfgfkgjfkg "Make a move, Iceman" - so much love

I'm writing an X3 fic and I started to write it just after I saw the movie and I'm on page 50 *headdesk* Insane
Sure Emelie. You can join my obsession We'll be the two musketeers of Pyroness

Nope, it wasn't just you. I totally loved that one. "Make a move..." I totally peed myself But I did have an issue with it. Pyro was saying how Rogue was pathetic. If I recall correctly, in numerous interviews during X2, Paquin, Stanford, and Ashmore all said there was a triangle between the three. Now they're completely forgetting about it?...but then again, that's just my P/R shippiness
Old 05-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Absolute Fan

YAAAY!

Pyro just says that to piss Bobby off. I always took it there was this sort of tension between Pyro and Rogue and well... Pyro wanted to be the badass and play on Rogue's tension while he didn't like the fact that he felt some too... That's just my take on it. But there's DEFINATELY a triangle there. Seriously.

I'm thinking about starting a Pyro/Rogue ship thread in the Couples fourm - would anyone be interested in posting there with me?
Old 05-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm thinking about starting a Pyro/Rogue ship thread in the Couples fourm - would anyone be interested in posting there with me?
Hey! I was thinking of making one I'll definitely post if one is made And i got art too...well in the making anyway!
Old 05-30-2006, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

YAY!!! This day is sooo best I've made one here. Wonderful for art My sister has a wallpaper that I'll upload and well, there's definately gonna be art from me too
Old 05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat
Nope, it wasn't just you. I totally loved that one. "Make a move..." I totally peed myself But I did have an issue with it. Pyro was saying how Rogue was pathetic. If I recall correctly, in numerous interviews during X2, Paquin, Stanford, and Ashmore all said there was a triangle between the three. Now they're completely forgetting about it?...but then again, that's just my P/R shippiness
John wanted Bobby to make a move and fight. So, of course, he's going to say that to get a rise out of him. And also, could be a bit of jealously in there as well.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 05-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl**
John wanted Bobby to make a move and fight. So, of course, he's going to say that to get a rise out of him. And also, could be a bit of jealously in there as well.
Lol. That fight was so... omg... filled with all sorts of jealousy ^^ If I'm on a really bad mood, I just look at that clip and suddenly I'm all squee and happiness and angsty slash and angsty Rogue/Pyro
Old 05-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

I loved Bobby's comment at the end. "You should have never left".

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 05-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Absolute Fan

lol. Actually, I was pretty pissed at that comment, sure it was funny but I didn't want comic relief at that point I wanted some deep emotional trauma or angst
Old 05-30-2006, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Did they forget that Jean/Cyclops are the couple not Jean/Wolverine?
Old 05-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasman
Did they forget that Jean/Cyclops are the couple not Jean/Wolverine?
lolers. Quite seemed like it sorta. At least to me *hides* Or that they at least made Wovo's feelings about Jean a little bit too deep
Old 05-30-2006, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I actually like Jean and Wolfie together. Famke and Hugh have great chemsitry!

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery
Old 05-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lolers. Quite seemed like it sorta. At least to me *hides* Or that they at least made Wovo's feelings about Jean a little bit too deep
I thought he was too emotional. The 'I love yous' and 'I'd die for yous' was a little too much mush...I'm all for lust, I dislike mush
Old 05-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

I was obsessed with Pyro in the movie before this one. I even had an AIM screenname based off of his name and Mutant number. lol. But now I'm all about Iceman... that one scene man... so great.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 05-30-2006, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

iceman is my fave!!! then pyro, and then angel!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread