Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wouldn't be surprise that Bonnie is going to blame on Annalise.. Plus I felt like both Nate and Bonnie get thier emotional to get him kill which he did and I wish that Annalise be like why yall do that for??

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-22-2018, 12:46 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I still found it was odd that Bonnie chose to kill Miller rather than to take him to the hospital.
Yeah it was really weird. Why? And also I think she genuinely loved him too so I wouldn't think she'd be capable of killing him that way. We can see that it pained her to do that. Did she do it because Miller was talking crap about AK? But then again, she'd kill him for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprise that Bonnie is going to blame on Annalise.. Plus I felt like both Nate and Bonnie get thier emotional to get him kill which he did and I wish that Annalise be like why yall do that for??
I didn't like how Nate lost his emotions there and just punched Miller. I can understand that he feels really angry about his father's death but also how sure is he that Miller did it? He let his emotions get the best of him.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

I feel like someone set Miller up w/ that pic.. I bet on that..

is that what you want?

Old 11-23-2018, 10:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah plus Nate believed right away, just with that picture of Miller, that he has a hand in killing Nate Sr? How sure is he?

Also Nate & Bonnie are not in good terms so for them to be doing this murder together is ironic. It will bring them closer too. Honestly, Bonnie didn't need to end Miller's life that way or save Nate's ass but she still did it anyway. Of course AK & Frank will help clean up. K4 will be involved too + the Gabriel drama isn't done yet.

Old 11-24-2018, 01:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah it was really weird. Why? And also I think she genuinely loved him too so I wouldn't think she'd be capable of killing him that way. We can see that it pained her to do that. Did she do it because Miller was talking crap about AK? But then again, she'd kill him for that?
I wonder if Bonnie told someone that Nate Senior was getting released, and killed Miller to cover it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah plus Nate believed right away, just with that picture of Miller, that he has a hand in killing Nate Sr? How sure is he?

Also Nate & Bonnie are not in good terms so for them to be doing this murder together is ironic. It will bring them closer too. Honestly, Bonnie didn't need to end Miller's life that way or save Nate's ass but she still did it anyway. Of course AK & Frank will help clean up. K4 will be involved too + the Gabriel drama isn't done yet.
Nate was very dismissive of Michaela when she tried to tell him what she found. He didn't even take the time to look at what she found. Supposed it was different than what he discovered?
Old 11-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Yeah, I agree.. Plus I really can't see Miller had a hand in killing his father off.. It have to be someone inside of their own office..

And I know right.. I agree..

is that what you want?

Old 11-24-2018, 10:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I wonder if Bonnie told someone that Nate Senior was getting released, and killed Miller to cover it up?
But why? She loved him.

Quote:
Nate was very dismissive of Michaela when she tried to tell him what she found. He didn't even take the time to look at what she found. Supposed it was different than what he discovered?
I think he's dismissive because he really doesn't want to drag Michaela into this drama. Plus I'm sure AK won't allow it either. Michaela did tip him off and we never really got to find out what Michaela discovered right? I hope it's different just to create drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah, I agree.. Plus I really can't see Miller had a hand in killing his father off.. It have to be someone inside of their own office..
I'm hoping it's the Governor because to me she's super shady already. Do you think Gabriel has something to do with the adoption papers that AK has mentioned?

Old 11-25-2018, 11:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I can see that it could be the Governor bec she willing to help them to move him a night before.. And I dunno if it was Gabriel, but I hope that I can see more than that..

is that what you want?

Old 11-25-2018, 11:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Plus I'm sure by the end of the season, AK would destroy the Governor already.

I don't know if the adoption papers are connected to Gabriel but he is connected to AK in some way since it's confirmed on the show that he's Sam's son with a Vivian Maddox. On top of this, AK has to help Bonnie & Nate with Miller too.

Old 11-26-2018, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can see that happen too..

But I wonder who did the adoption paper?!??!

is that what you want?

Old 11-26-2018, 10:36 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm seeing some specs saying that the adoption papers is of Gabriel, that AK has a hand in it because of Gabriel's connection to Sam. Not yet sure how but that will most likely be clear when the show comes back in January.

Old 11-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm seeing some specs saying that the adoption papers is of Gabriel, that AK has a hand in it because of Gabriel's connection to Sam. Not yet sure how but that will most likely be clear when the show comes back in January.
I do not think Vivian was Sam's wife. (A lot of people kept referring to get as Sam's wife) I think Vivian Maddox was one of Sam's students. Sam probably pressured her to give the baby up, and Annalise likely did the paper work.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I do not think Vivian was Sam's wife. (A lot of people kept referring to get as Sam's wife) I think Vivian Maddox was one of Sam's students. Sam probably pressured her to give the baby up, and Annalise likely did the paper work.
This is a good spec especially since Sam seems to fall for his students.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

That made sense.. Do you guys think that we will get flashback during that part??

is that what you want?

Old 11-27-2018, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After catching up on shows. I think the Governor set up Miller to take that fall/blame.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top