Thanks for all these threads!
Old 05-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new threads
Old 05-11-2018, 05:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

No problem. Since Mee is away for a bit, and I don't want to add to her stress, I'll just add the threads to the OP.

I also updated this list (removed the ones I've started). Are there ones that you want started really bad?

Quote:
Characters:
Drax
Hope (Wasp)
Mantis
Valkyrie

Relationships:
Quill & Thor
Old 05-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes scott and hope

i liek this idea . i think we should make this a marvel theme but i know some people dont liek it but oh well

thank you for all the threads ive wanted to make some of them but i thought they wanted to keep it strictly "avengers"
Old 05-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
i think we should make this a marvel theme but i know some people dont liek it but oh well
I've been wondering for years why this board wasn't called "Marvel Cinematic Universe"
Old 05-11-2018, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
I've been wondering for years why this board wasn't called "Marvel Cinematic Universe"
not everyone likes it . i for one think it would be perfect
Old 05-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I think it should be as well
Old 05-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Maybe it's a good time to discuss it again (when Mee gets back).

Updated with Scott/Hope, The Guardians and Everett Ross.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just popping in for a quick minute!! Yes, I've been thinking for awhile now that we should change the board name to Marvel Cinematic Universe. We did start out just as an Avengers board, but as the years have come and gone, we've gone beyond just the Avengers. Some of the old posters brought it up once or twice about possibly changing it, but the Mods weren't looking to change the board name any time soon.

I think we should have a Gamora/Nebula sisters thread. I love those two.

Last edited by miranstarr; 05-11-2018 at 07:29 PM
Old 05-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

You could definitely contact Jerry about that then. I could check if we still have the GT banner file to change the name.

Oh yes! That's a good one.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know last year, someone started a campaign thread for the MCU. No one has posted in the thread in awhile though.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Probably because most people figured this board was already that? I think that's what most posters on FF assume.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It probably was dismissed in the past because there's so many other Marvel(MCU)-related boards? But not all shows have a board, & even if they do that doesn't matter. DCEU exists & caters for the television side despite the boards existing. The fact that we have a DC board makes me think that's more reason to have a clear Marvel one

There could also be posters who are Marvel/MCU fans who would start posting here if they realised that it was a MCU board, not just Avengers . I know when the NCIS board added Franchise it was to encourage fans of the other shows to post & to realise it wasn't just for the original show & it seemed to work

It seems clear in here what the consensus is but maybe when you're back Mee you could start a thread to discuss the possibility to get a feel for what people want to see here?

(don't mind my random lurking, Mel mentioned something about checking if a banner name could be changed so I had to investigate what she was talking about )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
It probably was dismissed in the past because there's so many other Marvel(MCU)-related boards? But not all shows have a board, & even if they do that doesn't matter. DCEU exists & caters for the television side despite the boards existing. The fact that we have a DC board makes me think that's more reason to have a clear Marvel one

There could also be posters who are Marvel/MCU fans who would start posting here if they realised that it was a MCU board, not just Avengers . I know when the NCIS board added Franchise it was to encourage fans of the other shows to post & to realise it wasn't just for the original show & it seemed to work

It seems clear in here what the consensus is but maybe when you're back Mee you could start a thread to discuss the possibility to get a feel for what people want to see here?

(don't mind my random lurking, Mel mentioned something about checking if a banner name could be changed so I had to investigate what she was talking about )
Hey I agree we have discussed it before some people didnt like it . I like the idea to expand it cause as Mee said at this point in time the avengers have expanded and so has Marvel . Having the other boards won't be an issue they can stay open and we will be a general one .

Chelle made a good point with NCIS fandom at the start it was just for NCIS original and later on they opened to the other two shows which made me happy cause I love them so much sometimes even more than the original . It is better to be more.general it makes it easy to.post .

Yeah the marvel thread made no sense to me to start one up when we have this board that could use this change to boost it really and if people.dont agree they really dont have to post here
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top