Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Warrior | [Gamora • Zoe] #1: "I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy."

g a m o r a

x
Old 05-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT, great OP
Old 05-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow I do love this actress to
Old 05-09-2018, 10:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I hope she comes back, but I'm still sure she will. I also love her with Star Lord.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks so much for this thread, I love Gamora she's 1 of my fav characters in the MCU and I love her relationship with Peter/Starlord too!

and don't worry, Gamora will be back!
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt! Can I be added to the op? Thanks
Old 05-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
thanks so much for this thread, I love Gamora she's 1 of my fav characters in the MCU and I love her relationship with Peter/Starlord too!

and don't worry, Gamora will be back!
She's definitely really high up my list as well. She's such a freaking badass and I just love seeing her on my screen
Old 05-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-11-2018, 06:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

It's still so adorable. And the little girl did so well, I was so impressed.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
It's still so adorable. And the little girl did so well, I was so impressed.
the little girl was really good

i have to admit Gamora story is so sad
Old 05-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Sometimes I wish we could see more of Gamora's story right before GOTG. Because in GOTG she had already decided that she would turn again Thanos and his plans, so when did that happen? What was the turning point where she thought "I have to get out of here.", you know?
Old 05-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Absolute Fan

love that pic of Zoe with the actress who played young Gamora, they both did a fantastic job in IW

Quote:
Sometimes I wish we could see more of Gamora's story right before GOTG. Because in GOTG she had already decided that she would turn again Thanos and his plans, so when did that happen? What was the turning point where she thought "I have to get out of here.", you know?
yeah they didn't directly address why Gamora decided to change sides at the end of the first movie, but I was always under the impression that after she met Peter and Drax, Groot and Rocket and through her interactions with them, she gradually formed close bonds and friendships with them and really started to care about them, and she finally realised the evilness of Thanos and his plans and she decided to join the Guardians to protect the universe from Thanos. I love the development of Gamora's character in the MCU...when we were first introduced to her in the first GOTG, she was this cold-hearted deadly assassin who didn't really care about anyone else, all she cared about was fulfilling her orders given by Thanos. But after she met the other guardians, she has really mellowed, she has become more compassionate and empathetic and nurturing, she's become like the mature maternal figure of the Guardians. While Gamora still kicks arse and is still deadly of course, but she's not the cold-hearted person she was before, they really humanized her in the MCU, made her a lot more empathetic and compassionate and sympathetic

Last edited by LindaL100; 05-11-2018 at 11:59 PM
Old 05-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
but I was always under the impression that after she met Peter and Drax, Groot and Rocket and through her interactions with them, she gradually formed close bonds and friendships with them and really started to care about them, and she finally realised the evilness of Thanos and his plans and she decided to join the Guardians to protect the universe from Thanos.
I thought that s well at first but she was already planning on selling the infinity stone instead of giving it to Thanos before, and when in the prison she did say that her future, no matter what it was, would be better than her past. So she was already on that "I'm done with this." path.
Old 05-13-2018, 09:14 AM
Absolute Fan

you do have a point, it is a little confusing about when Gamora had a change of heart...I was always under the impression that she changed sides because of her relationship with the other Guardians...but she was already having second thoughts about her mission and following Thanos even before she grew close to the other Guardians. I wish the first movie had clarified this issue about exactly when Gamora was starting to turn against Thanos...maybe at the beginning of the movie Gamora had already had enough and upon meeting the other Guardians, they gave her all the more reason to change sides, they were really her escape from Thanos to a better life.
Old 05-13-2018, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
its a bit of a mixture we did see it but i think we need more
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top