Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 08:16 AM
sweet creature

Dancers | [Gamora ♥ Star-Lord] #1: "I love you, more than anything."

g a m o r ap e t e r

Z O E S A L D A N A and C H R I S P R A T T

x
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Papa Winchester

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

Tftnt can I be added to the op? Thanks
Old 05-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Moderator Support Team
Papa Winchester

me too please
Old 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Addicted Fan

OMFG, I LOVE how they look at each other in the middle gifs. No matter what the future holds, I'm just glad I got a kiss and ILY's.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:59 AM
sweet creature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
OMFG, I LOVE how they look at each other in the middle gifs. No matter what the future holds, I'm just glad I got a kiss and ILY's.
Same! I'm a little bit sad it didn't happen in a guardians movie but oh, am I glad they at least got those moments.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Ready to change the world

i do enjoy these two . i must say i wish we got more of a romantic relationship in GoTG though

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:18 PM
sweet creature

Yeah me too, we have all these looks and I understand they're saving the galaxy but at some points I just wanted to scream at them.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it would of been a little bit better in a GOTG film. Even though I loved it, I feel they only did it in IW cause of what happens to Gamora. Otherwise I do feel it would of happened in one of their films instead.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I love Peter & Gamora so much, I've been shipping them together since the first GOTG movie, but their relationship really went to a whole different level in Infinity War! Their scenes together were always cute in the GOTG movies, but the writers really gave their relationship a lot more depth in IW, their scenes together in IW were so beautiful yet tragic for me personally, IW has cemented 'Starmora' as the best couple in the MCU, because unlike most of the other couples in the MCU which were rushed and not properly written, Starmora's relationship was a slow burn, the writers took their time to slowly but steadily develop Peter and Gamora's relationship through the course of 3 movies. In the first GOTG movie, we saw them meeting each other and getting to know each other better, in GOTG2, we saw their relationship deepen and they grew closer and gradually falling in love with each other, and finally in IW they finally professed their love for each other I much prefer couples and relationships that take their time to slowly build and develop, it makes Starmora's relationship a lot more convincing and beautiful unlike relationships that are too rushed, they seem less believable in comparison.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:07 AM
sweet creature

Quote:
Yeah, it would of been a little bit better in a GOTG film. Even though I loved it, I feel they only did it in IW cause of what happens to Gamora. Otherwise I do feel it would of happened in one of their films instead.
True true

Quote:
unlike relationships that are too rushed, they seem less believable in comparison.
I definitely agree with that. It's something that I really appreciate about MCU's most recent movies. In the beginning they never really thought beyond the first movie it seems so the story ended with the relationship and now they build it up now which is so much more interesting.

Like if Spider-Man: Homecoming would've been one of the earlier MCU movies, I'm sure we would've seen a lot more interaction between MJ/Peter and definitely already some spoken "Oh, I like you." Looking at recent ones like Starmora, Peter/MJ, Scott/Hope ... They're handling it so much better, building it up. Probably why Jane/Thor never worked for me.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

they are soooo sweet! I love them together.. I love their bantering..
Old 05-12-2018, 02:33 PM
Addicted Fan

I prefer slow burns with couples too, when it's rushed it's not believable and feels too shoved down my throat. I just realized, I'm still annoyed on the GOTG 1 blu ray they didn't put that deleted scene in the trailers where Gamora was topless and Peter was putting on a shirt, then he called her hot. I'm so sick of this time where you will know about deleted scenes and their still not on the blu ray/DVD.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:35 PM
sweet creature

Quote:
I prefer slow burns with couples too, when it's rushed it's not believable and feels too shoved down my throat. I just realized, I'm still annoyed on the GOTG 1 blu ray they didn't put that deleted scene in the trailers where Gamora was topless and Peter was putting on a shirt, then he called her hot. I'm so sick of this time where you will know about deleted scenes and their still not on the blu ray/DVD.
Is it a deleted scene or one of those scenes that they film literally only for the trailer? That's what annoys me. Marvel seems to be a pro at that, and while it's cool to not get things spoiled that way, some scenes raise expectations and then nothing.
Old 05-13-2018, 08:18 AM
Ready to change the world

Quote:
Yep I dont.know this scene.

See for ke I like these two but I dont know when they became a couple and loved each other I felt we.missed a step

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Well I think Peter fell in love with Gamora a lot sooner than Gamora did for him, it was so obvious in the first movie that he had already fallen in love with her, while it took Gamora a bit longer to fall for him. But it seemed to me that she eventually fell in love with Peter by GOTG2, because they grew closer in GOTG2, and at the end of the movie Gamora looked at him and mentioned that "unspoken thing", I believe that "unspoken thing" she mentioned was referring to their love for each other I heard Infinity War takes place about 4 years after GOTG2, so a long time has passed since the end of GOTG2, so I'm sure a lot has happened between Peter & Gamora during that time, I knew something had changed in their relationship when Gamora was singing along to "Rubberman" on the ship with Peter. Even James Gunn recently confirmed that their kiss in IW wasn't actually Starmora's first kiss, he said that the couple have been dating each other for a long time before IW

here's Gunn's tweet:
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top