Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2015, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Meggy

bumping as there has been a few new posters in the threads.

Feel free to introduce yourself.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello, my name is Courtnay. I didn't know that this was the formal introduction thread.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi!
Old 07-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

It's a fairly informal intro thread, I'd say. Welcome! Feel free to poke around any thread you like - though you may run into some spoilers if you haven't seen S4 yet.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
It's a fairly informal intro thread, I'd say. Welcome! Feel free to poke around any thread you like - though you may run into some spoilers if you haven't seen S4 yet.
I will poke around the threads on this board. I will read the spoilers then forget about them but I do know that the Frozen characters and the Villains are in season 4 because I saw the pictures and I wanted to see season because of the Frozen characters and the Villains.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialfirefighter (View Post)
I will poke around the threads on this board. I will read the spoilers then forget about them but I do know that the Frozen characters and the Villains are in season 4 because I saw the pictures and I wanted to see season because of the Frozen characters and the Villains.
Hope you enjoy watching it when you get to it, then
Old 07-15-2015, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hello, my name is Courtnay. I didn't know that this was the formal introduction thread.
Welcome! Have fun on the board and look forward to reading your posts in the threads. Enjoy watching the show.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Hope you enjoy watching it when you get to it, then
Me 2. I like the movie Frozen. Also, I like most of the villains.

CityGal Quote:

Welcome! Have fun on the board and look forward to reading your posts in the threads. Enjoy watching the show.

I also look forward to reading your posts on the board. I enjoy watching the show when I get a chance. Hopefully I will have fun on the board.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Name: Audrey
Age/Gender: young at heart/female
Birthday: Nov 13
Boards you like to post/lurk on: The Flash, OUAT
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Hook - brashness, sly sexy softie underneath. Regina - a complex character that's been screwed over many times and still has my love. Lana is just the hottest. Rumple - his character is so fascinating to watch always. Rumbelle is an intriguing couple.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Outlaw Queen because I love the redemption and the natural chemistry Lana and Sean have. Captain Swan for it's obvious heat and great development as it goes on.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? Merida or Rapunzel probably. Because those girls are badass and hella lovable.
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Milk Shake/Burgers
Anything else?
Old 07-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi and Welcome, Audrey!

Glad you found us. Feel free to join any of discussions or games in any one of our threads. We're just gabbing the summer hiatus away, and if you have any questions, don't be shy to PM Miss Cam or myself.

Enjoy!
Old 07-17-2015, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Audrey
Old 07-18-2015, 08:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello Aubrey.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Name: Heather
Boards you like to post/lurk on: Reign, Girl Meets World, Outlander, Sherlock

Favorite OUAT Couple & why?:
I'm not sure which is my favorite I love watching so many of them! (I'm about to list all the couples Sorry in advance!)
There's just something about Captain Swan that drew me into the show. I watched some fan videos on YT and that's how I finally started watching the show on Netflix! (It was on my to watch list for a while)
Snowing is just so sweet!! I fell hard for Charming in S1 Josh & Ginnifer are also adorable so that definitely helps! Seeing their love story pan out was one of my favorite parts of the early seasons
Rumpelstiltskin & Belle kinda snuck up on me. I have such a love hate relationship with Rumple (usually more on the dislike side ) but I love that he wants to try to be a better person for Belle and I love that she sees through his darkness and believes that he has a good heart in there somewhere. She never really gives up on him.
I really like Regina/Robin for many of the same reasons as Rumple/Belle. I love watching them and I'm looking forward to seeing where their relationship goes next!

Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Definitely a burger with french fries and maybe a chocolate milkshake.

Anything else?
Sorry for my really long post... I talk a lot and I'm terrible at making decisions (as you can see above )
Old 08-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome, Heather! Always good to have multiple favorites - leaves you a lot to enjoy Feel free to poke around any of the threads for all the couples you like as well.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Heather and Welcome to the board