Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Secret Keepers (Stefan|Bonnie) #11 - Because she didn't want Stefan to go in that fire, she didn't want him to die.

1 1 t h.
Outsiders.Friends.Lovers.Supernaturals.
Stefan S a l v a t o r e. Bonnie B e n n e t.
He has the romance novel stare. Bonnie seems like a good friend.

0 1. -- 5 0.
sweet_zelda || Guinevere || **Eternal**125 || alla05galitsyna || breakingdawn_
*OldHollywoodStarlet* || biabiabia || ForeverFaraday || Pauline<3 || collide
greeneyeswe3tie || infallible love || chasing starlight || -Delilah- || Fehr_chick
sabrinoush || ElizaSparrow || BrathanSupporter || honeyitsyoursx3 || electricpeppers
DefineDelicate || B.Chambers || Talkative One || LuckyRabbit || lisagslack14
BreanBamonFan || HappySquared || Calgaryfan2006 || xlennie || Damonsecretluver
KellynDylanForever || Alexa || Scheming Star || NaturalHealthMD || Emilee
soapfan101 || bellagrey13 || TVDfangirl || Ellie Cameron || sunchick116
Icey_ || foxyfreds || naturellebella || BiCaRdiBrEeZa || toxicgurl169
Disturbia || Jemi♥Disney || qaby |♥| || 1beaut || AlexParisGGfan

5 1. -- 6 7.
NOLA504 || ayebaybay || Motoko Ayoama || eNVyLove || herOwenAdd
Leah_LL_Fan || xxPolish-Beautyxx || mchun || Its Just Fiction || Hello_Sunshine
Emღ || babiicakesz || rosysummy || Beautiful Disorder || sethamgal
rewitched || frecklesandwine

Because they are connected through the past and the present.
Because they both know what it's like to be different.
Because he wanted to protect her.
Because she "can't leave him" in the tomb.
Because she thinks he has a hot back.
Because he will keep her secret safe.
Because he thinks her being a descendant from Salem witches is cool.
Because he made her feel good about herself.
Because he convinced her he was a good person.
Because his blood saved her life.
Because his blood runs through her.
Because he told her that he wouldn't hurt her.
Because she wish she can meet someone like him.
Because he agreed with Elena about telling Bonnie that he was a Vampire.
Because she sensed something different about him.
Because they are learning more about each every time they meet.
Because he believes in her abilities.
Because he knew where she had gone without being told.
Because she trusts him.
Because she wouldn't stop looking for a way to get him out of the tomb.
Because when Stefan entered the tomb she tried to go after him.
Because Stefan was happy to see her back
Because he was hurt when she gave him the cold shoulder
Because even though she said she would stay out of it she got involved anyway
Because he was ashamed that she saw him at his lowest
Because she got involved again for him

"You can open your eyes now."
"Whoa!"
"I didn't want to scare you."

1x11 - Bloodlines

"Stefan! You can't just leave him there!"
"He made his choice."
"No, no. Here, show me what to do, I'll do it."

1x14 - Fool Me Once

Thank you. Actually, I came here to find you. I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet. I can save her. I'm grateful to Stefan. He saved my life.

W i s h L i s t
S/B hug
S/B sensing each other's emotions
S/B dinner
S/B working together
S/B heart to heart talk
S/B talk about Bonnie's ancestry
S saving B from people accusing her of being a witch
B sharing more visions with S
B taking S's side in a fight he with someone
B telling someone, preferably Damon, she admire S has fought his bloodlust so long
S/B being stuck with each other for a school project
S/B taking a villain down together
S picking B up at her home and her dad noticing
S/B pranking Damon

Old 06-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! This OP, always so pretty.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo and IA the OP is so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
I said your bias because Maurice said that Elena and Bonnie working together shouldn't happen bc Elena would ruin it and I know you would agree cause you Elena
I have to agree Bonnie can work with Katherine
EDIT: Probably Elena and Bonnie would make a great team
Old 06-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I made this on my Tumblr a few days ago, wanted to share:

More SB next season please!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is lovely, great job and I hope for a lot next season as well.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! I think it will probably be way more tension filled though.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Yay TFTNT.

Ok here we go
Quote:
I see Bonnie and Stefan growing a friendship soon, and for all that's worth I do believe Bonnie kind of cares for Stefan even though she is not the biggest vampire fan at the moment. For some reason I still believe Bonnie wouldn't have saved Damon if Stefan didn't go in to save him and since I'm a Bamon fan it's hard to say that but I'm just being a realist.

Oh and I do love that Bonnie isn't a fangirl of the vamps like Elena, just because a best friend supports something doesn't mean you have to as well. So THANK YOU Bonnie for having your own mind, and I love that she is not blinded as well, she sees the bigger and most important picture in things.
I agree I also see Bonnie and Stefan becoming friends again, As I have been saying since the beginning hopefully they will have a similar relationship like Lexi/Stefan.
Me too, I think that Elena as well as Stefan was the reason why she saved Damon. She didn’t want him to go inside the building, Im sure she wanted to leave Damon inside

Wow word, it seems like people want Bonnie to just follow Elena’s decisions especially when it comes to the brothers there is kind of a get over it attitude to Bonnie. It doesn’t mean because Elena and Alaric have selective memory loss that Bonnie has to have it too.

Quote:
ITA, for everyone to love vamps, that would be totally unrealistic. that's why I wish Bonnie would have met Harper, he could have showed that not all vamps are bad Stefan is good too but being a brother to the vamp who almost killed her doesn't really help
I remember thinking that it would have been Harper to help her view vamps differently but nope, erm what was the point of Harper again? what a waste of a good character.

Quote:
How quickly Alaric and Elena forgave and befriended Damon always upsets the hell out of me, I'm always like "was the earlier episodes I saw false" or did something get memories erased I mean lets start with Elena, Damon always tried to kill two of your best friends and would have succeeded in killing Bonnie and Caroline is it wasn't for Stefan [THANK YOU STEFAN] and he turned Vicky into a vamp....I mean that is enough right there. I don't even think I have to explain more about that and now Alaric???? if it wasn't for your ring you would have been dead and he turned your wife into a vampire, so Alaric being cool with Damon is a little confusing to me as well. So I'm glad that Bonnie is having some common sense.
I agree seriously Elena are at the point where he can joke that he had fun with Caroline. ok to be fair Elena didnt exactly laugh but it would have been nice for her to have been upset and said something about the comment.
Alaric Im with you they also became close too quickly for my liking. I like that someone still has their guard up around him and wont forget the things he has done.

Quote:
I agree with that, Bonnie came back to like a new screwed up, opposite happy land Damon and Elena being new BFF was probably the first "What the hell happened when I was away" factor and then that night seeing Stefan about to kill someone so she has her reasons...
Im sure she was thinking ok so Damon is good and Stefan is bad now what is going on here
Quote:
Now that scene, I never even understood it. I was sure that after he overheard that he would try to go talk to her but of course that didn't happen. My problem is that why Bonnie have to make a effort to anyone?? I mean does anyone ever go check up on her once in awhile like episode 21, after Elena and Isobel meet for the first time and then Elena is hurt and Bonnie walks in and she was so close to comforting her but than Stefan appeared and she left. Then the next day, Bonnie goes comfort Elena at her house and let Elena explain everything to her [before someone jumps in, that was before the whole device thing, so Bonnie was sincere ]. Bonnie needs some comforting once in awhile, since she kind of basically have no one. Well I do wish she would let Caroline in a little bit more
ok are you in my head agree agree agree. Watching the old eps Bonnie was always there for everyone and trying to make people feel better and I dont think I have seen anyone really making a similar effort with Bonnie. Matt was pinning Bonnie offers some encouraging words and was there for him. Caroline was sad, Bonnie was there for her and giving her encouragement. Elena was down Bonnie was there for her and tried to make her feel better. Do you see the pattern Bonnie is always there for people.
Thats why Im slightly annoyed with some of the negative comments on Bonnie. she does one thing that is bad, one mistake and she should die and is the worst person ever. Have we forgotten everything she did in the beginning.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love this title!

I love the growing complexities of this relationship
Old 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh now here we goes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Yay TFTNT.

Ok here we go

I agree I also see Bonnie and Stefan becoming friends again, As I have been saying since the beginning hopefully they will have a similar relationship like Lexi/Stefan. Me too, I think that Elena as well as Stefan was the reason why she saved Damon. She didn’t want him to go inside the building, Im sure she wanted to leave Damon inside

Wow word, it seems like people want Bonnie to just follow Elena’s decisions especially when it comes to the brothers there is kind of a get over it attitude to Bonnie. It doesn’t mean because Elena and Alaric have selective memory loss that Bonnie has to have it too.
If they have a friendship like Lexi and Stefan that would be the greatest thing ever, I would be one happy person and they both need some friends so why not befriend each other right?

See I actually like Bonnie in the second half of the season better, where I know most of everyone would love her better in the first half but my problem with the first half is that Bonnie just seemed like a ummm...whats the word I'm looking for...oh sidekick like she would do anything Elena wanted to do. Even accepting Stefan for Elena now with the second half Bonnie becomes her own person and she does what she thinks is right and thats why it would be great for Stefan and Bonnie to grow a friendship now, cause it would be believable and it would be because Bonnie wanted him as a friend, no because she was forced to be his friend cause of Elena or something. I also agree that since about everyone have some selective memory loss it doesn't mean Bonnie need to have one.

Quote:
I remember thinking that it would have been Harper to help her view vamps differently but nope, erm what was the point of Harper again? what a waste of a good character.

I agree seriously Elena are at the point where he can joke that he had fun with Caroline. ok to be fair Elena didnt exactly laugh but it would have been nice for her to have been upset and said something about the comment.
Alaric Im with you they also became close too quickly for my liking. I like that someone still has their guard up around him and wont forget the things he has done.

Harper, that death just pisses me off. He was probably the goodest vampires ever sure was a waste

Yes that is exactly what I have been wanting, I don't see that fire in Elena that I would love to see, I probably even would have liked DE[don't hate the pairing] if I saw some of that fire from Elena[cause I was actually cool with DE in episodes 1-10]. She actually had it in episodes 1-10. Where she didn't take stuff and I actually saw her as a strong character and she even slapped Damon and all of that, and when I look at the later episodes 1-22, I can't even believe that she is the same person Alaric and Damon relationship is just ... I don't have a word for it, but they became friends way too fast.

Quote:
Im sure she was thinking ok so Damon is good and Stefan is bad now what is going on here

ok are you in my head agree agree agree. Watching the old eps Bonnie was always there for everyone and trying to make people feel better and I dont think I have seen anyone really making a similar effort with Bonnie. Matt was pinning Bonnie offers some encouraging words and was there for him. Caroline was sad, Bonnie was there for her and giving her encouragement. Elena was down Bonnie was there for her and tried to make her feel better. Do you see the pattern Bonnie is always there for people. Thats why Im slightly annoyed with some of the negative comments on Bonnie. she does one thing that is bad, one mistake and she should die and is the worst person ever. Have we forgotten everything she did in the beginning.

I'm not slightly upset, I'm extremely upset with the powerful dislike in Bonnie. I mean seriously sometimes I wonder if me and everyone else was even watching the same show. I probably am in your mind

Yes now back to the Bonnie comforting, I don't see that at all and it is such a waste. Another episode...well the first episode I actually notice Bonnie not getting comforting is episode 1.09 History Repeating, Bonnie almost dies and she finds out about vamps because Elena tells her but somehow in the last part of the episode they are both crying and Bonnie goes huge Elena for comforting I mean I understand what you are going through Elena, but who was almost killed that day???
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Now THAT I completely agree with, I think Stefan could have easily loved Bonnie, I mean what not to love. A loyal, attractive, magical witch who doesn't take nobody mess It should probably be a What IF episode and Bonnie was the first one to notice Stefan before Elena
Oh, you mean like an actual AU episode on the show. Oh that would be very neat. I could totally see the show tackle some AU episode and on the side it is implied that Bonnie and Stefan are a couple in that AU.

I do often wonder what would have changed if Bonnie/Stefan had been the main story. Like, Stefan goes to highschool to spy on Elena (because she looks like Katherine) but slowly falls for her best friend Bonnie. I think it would still have been a pretty neat show I think, just different. Heh, and rather than using Elena finding Katherine's picture they probably would have used Bonnie thinking there is something between Elena and Stefan as the Big!Mistunderstanding! moment. Like maybe she finds Katherine's pic and thinks that means that Stefan loves Elena, but no, he's just spying on her or trying to protect her

Either way, I think it would have been awesome and hilarious to see Grams' reaction in that universe where her granddaughter loves a vampire

I hope nobody sees that as a knock on Stelena, I do like them too and I think Elena is an awesome heroine, but sometimes I like to wonder what if; I also think that it would really have suited Stefan's personality.

Another part is that I really love Stefan a lot. I like the chemistry between Delena as well, but it also sucks that those scenes also sometimes feel like they will majorly break Stefan's heart or that maybe Elena just doesn't love Stefan as much as he loves her I just really think that he deserves some happiness too in the end. And ending where Delena are together and Stefan is alone would really suck I think, even if Delena were to potentially have earned their love at that point.

So whenever I feel like the show is going too heavily into the Delena direction I just feel really bad for Stefan and think that it sucks that he couldn't have loved Bonnie instead, especially if they are both alone with Delena happening and they have so much in common.

Not that I'm convinced it would ever work on the show like that (Elena breaks Stefan's heart, Bonnie/Stefan become a couple). I actually I think that it would be a huge obstacle for Bonnie that Elena was with Stefan first, even if she had gotten over the vampire thing and if Elena had very much given them her blessing. I think Bonnie just seems like the kind of person who would be uncomfortable dating her best friend's ex.

I think this is also why I have a hugely hard time picturing Bonnie/Matt in this universe as a real love relationship when with Matt both Elena and Caroline have had him already.

And with Stefan on the other side, I think for him falling in love is a huge decision, so I think it would take him a long time before he would try it again. Especially with somebody like Bonnie where it would have to be serious, he already knows her, likes her, she's intrinsically linked to Elena, etc. She could never just be an easy and comfortable rebound relationship.

That's why, when I picture fanfiction Bonnie/Stefan I tend to picture him developing feelings before Elena has left him (maybe has feelings for Damon already, but is still with Stefan) or several years in the future (like college or beyond).

Quote:
I agree I also see Bonnie and Stefan becoming friends again, As I have been saying since the beginning hopefully they will have a similar relationship like Lexi/Stefan.
I really loved it when Julie Plec said that Stefan is having a hard time making friends because Lexi was his friend and she was murdered because of him and that that still affects him. So, I would really love it if that played into a slowly growing Bonnie and Stefan friendship, that he really wants to be her friend but he's hesitant because of Lexi.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
Love this title!

I love the growing complexities of this relationship
Glad you love it and I agree with you! hope it continues in Season 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaRuns (View Post)
Oh, you mean like an actual AU episode on the show. Oh that would be very neat. I could totally see the show tackle some AU episode and on the side it is implied that Bonnie and Stefan are a couple in that AU.

I do often wonder what would have changed if Bonnie/Stefan had been the main story. Like, Stefan goes to highschool to spy on Elena (because she looks like Katherine) but slowly falls for her best friend Bonnie. I think it would still have been a pretty neat show I think, just different. Heh, and rather than using Elena finding Katherine's picture they probably would have used Bonnie thinking there is something between Elena and Stefan as the Big!Mistunderstanding! moment. Like maybe she finds Katherine's pic and thinks that means that Stefan loves Elena, but no, he's just spying on her or trying to protect her

Another part is that I really love Stefan a lot. I like the chemistry between Delena as well, but it also sucks that those scenes also sometimes feel like they will majorly break Stefan's heart or that maybe Elena just doesn't love Stefan as much as he loves her I just really think that he deserves some happiness too in the end. And ending where Delena are together and Stefan is alone would really suck I think, even if Delena were to potentially have earned their love at that point.
Yeah like a AU episode it would be great right?

Wow that story would be interesting, it actually sounds like that could be a fanfiction

I always feel that way....like all the time I feel that Elena doesn't even love Stefan close to the way he loves her and it makes me sad but I changed my mind about Elena love when she was there with Stefan during the darkness she actually stick by his side during the whole human blood thing and she earned some points from me cause of that. Something I think why did he have to fall in love with a Katherine look a like out of all people he should have known that would cause something between him and Damon but I guess he didn't expect to see Damon again. My only problem is that I don't really see none of the brothers even wanting to know Elena if it wasn't for the Katherine look a like factor. Even though Stefan truly does love them because he really got to know her and understand the difference between K and E. I think them falling for Bonnie or anybody else would be more believable to some fans. I agree Stefan deserve some happiness even though he is happy with Elena

BUT we are not entirely sure Stefan would end up alone probably Damon will end up alone it doesn't have to be just Stefan to end up alone or they can both end up with somebody.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Stefan better not end up alone
Old 06-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

TFTNT Tia
Old 06-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
Stefan better not end up alone
I doubt that would happen ...it better not

No Problemo, Maurice!