View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Oh now here we goes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Yay TFTNT.

Ok here we go

I agree I also see Bonnie and Stefan becoming friends again, As I have been saying since the beginning hopefully they will have a similar relationship like Lexi/Stefan. Me too, I think that Elena as well as Stefan was the reason why she saved Damon. She didn’t want him to go inside the building, Im sure she wanted to leave Damon inside

Wow word, it seems like people want Bonnie to just follow Elena’s decisions especially when it comes to the brothers there is kind of a get over it attitude to Bonnie. It doesn’t mean because Elena and Alaric have selective memory loss that Bonnie has to have it too.
If they have a friendship like Lexi and Stefan that would be the greatest thing ever, I would be one happy person and they both need some friends so why not befriend each other right?

See I actually like Bonnie in the second half of the season better, where I know most of everyone would love her better in the first half but my problem with the first half is that Bonnie just seemed like a ummm...whats the word I'm looking for...oh sidekick like she would do anything Elena wanted to do. Even accepting Stefan for Elena now with the second half Bonnie becomes her own person and she does what she thinks is right and thats why it would be great for Stefan and Bonnie to grow a friendship now, cause it would be believable and it would be because Bonnie wanted him as a friend, no because she was forced to be his friend cause of Elena or something. I also agree that since about everyone have some selective memory loss it doesn't mean Bonnie need to have one.

Quote:
I remember thinking that it would have been Harper to help her view vamps differently but nope, erm what was the point of Harper again? what a waste of a good character.

I agree seriously Elena are at the point where he can joke that he had fun with Caroline. ok to be fair Elena didnt exactly laugh but it would have been nice for her to have been upset and said something about the comment.
Alaric Im with you they also became close too quickly for my liking. I like that someone still has their guard up around him and wont forget the things he has done.

Harper, that death just pisses me off. He was probably the goodest vampires ever sure was a waste

Yes that is exactly what I have been wanting, I don't see that fire in Elena that I would love to see, I probably even would have liked DE[don't hate the pairing] if I saw some of that fire from Elena[cause I was actually cool with DE in episodes 1-10]. She actually had it in episodes 1-10. Where she didn't take stuff and I actually saw her as a strong character and she even slapped Damon and all of that, and when I look at the later episodes 1-22, I can't even believe that she is the same person Alaric and Damon relationship is just ... I don't have a word for it, but they became friends way too fast.

Quote:
Im sure she was thinking ok so Damon is good and Stefan is bad now what is going on here

ok are you in my head agree agree agree. Watching the old eps Bonnie was always there for everyone and trying to make people feel better and I dont think I have seen anyone really making a similar effort with Bonnie. Matt was pinning Bonnie offers some encouraging words and was there for him. Caroline was sad, Bonnie was there for her and giving her encouragement. Elena was down Bonnie was there for her and tried to make her feel better. Do you see the pattern Bonnie is always there for people. Thats why Im slightly annoyed with some of the negative comments on Bonnie. she does one thing that is bad, one mistake and she should die and is the worst person ever. Have we forgotten everything she did in the beginning.

I'm not slightly upset, I'm extremely upset with the powerful dislike in Bonnie. I mean seriously sometimes I wonder if me and everyone else was even watching the same show. I probably am in your mind

Yes now back to the Bonnie comforting, I don't see that at all and it is such a waste. Another episode...well the first episode I actually notice Bonnie not getting comforting is episode 1.09 History Repeating, Bonnie almost dies and she finds out about vamps because Elena tells her but somehow in the last part of the episode they are both crying and Bonnie goes huge Elena for comforting I mean I understand what you are going through Elena, but who was almost killed that day???